Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? (3748 Views)

How Is It Possible For A Man To Be Just Among His 4 Wives? / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Quran says Jesus didn't die but was taken to heaven stationed near Allah. It is a known fact that God is a Spirit and angels are spirit beings. Everybody that lives in heaven is a spirit. Besides, heaven is a spiritual place inhabited only by spirit beings. My question is: how is it possible for Jesus to live in heaven for over two thousand years now with human body?

Don't ask me what of Elijah. He didn't go to God's dwelling place. When the Bible mentiones heaven, it is not necessarily referring to God's dwelling place:

Did Elijah Go to Heaven?

Careful study shows that three “heavens” are actually discussed in the Bible. One is God’s dwelling place—the place of His throne—and the heaven where the resurrected Jesus is today. Speaking of Christ, who is our High Priest, the Bible says, “We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens” (Hebrews 8:1). Heaven is specifically called God’s dwelling place (Deuteronomy 26:15). The apostle Paul calls this heaven the “third heaven” (2 Corinthians 12:2)—showing, as noted, that there are two others. It’s described as the “third” because, being in the spirit realm, it is beyond the other two, which are in the physical realm.

Another heaven discussed in the Bible, second in proximity to us, is what we call outer space. It is the domain of the moon, planets, comets, asteroids, sun and stars. David spoke of this when he reflected on the awesomeness of God’s creative handiwork, which he described as “Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained” (Psalms 8:3). Many scriptures mention “the stars of heaven” (Genesis 26:4; Deuteronomy 1:10; Deuteronomy 28:62; Isaiah 13:10).

Yet another heaven, closest to us in proximity, is the envelope of air that surrounds our planet, consisting of oxygen and other gases. This heaven—earth’s atmosphere—is mentioned in such passages as Genesis 7:11-12, which describes the great flood of Noah’s day: “The windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was on the earth forty days and forty nights.” The Bible also speaks of “the birds of heaven,” those that fly overhead (Job 35:11; Jeremiah 16:4).

To determine which heaven is meant in a Bible passage, we must carefully consider the context. It was into the lower reaches of this first, closest heaven—the earth’s atmosphere—that Elijah was taken. Let’s notice the proof.

God had earlier told Elijah he was to anoint a man named Elisha as a prophet to succeed him (1 Kings 19:16). Later, as the two men walked together, Elijah said to Elisha, “What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?” (2 Kings 2:9). This led to a discussion of God’s gifts to Elisha that would allow him to fill Elijah’s role.

“Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven” (2 Kings 2:11). Elijah was now gone. The former followers and students of Elijah were now to look to Elisha as their new leader. “Now when the sons of the prophets who were from Jericho saw him, they said, ‘The spirit of Elijah rests on Elisha’ ” (2 Kings 2:15).

Many readers assume that Elijah at that point was made immortal and taken to the heaven where God resides. This was not the case. The sons of the prophets knew otherwise. They knew the whirlwind had simply removed Elijah to another location on earth. They exclaimed to Elisha: “Look now, there are fifty strong men with your servants. Please let them go and search for your master, lest perhaps the Spirit of the Lord has taken him up and cast him upon some mountain or into some valley” (2 Kings 2:16).
The disciples were concerned for Elijah’s safety, so they sent out a party of 50 men to search for him. The 50 searched for three days but did not find him (2 Kings 2:17).

Another passage proves conclusively that Elijah was not taken up to live in heaven. The Bible records that Elijah wrote a letter to Jehoram, the king of Judah, several years after he was removed in the whirlwind.

Notice the sequence of events recorded for us in the Bible. Elijah’s last recorded and dated act occurred during the reign of the Israelite king Ahaziah when Elijah told the king he would die for his sins (2 Kings 1:3-17). Ahaziah’s reign lasted only about a year, ca. 850 B.C.

Elijah’s removal and replacement by Elisha is then recorded in the next chapter, 2 Kings 2. The story continues with incidents from Elisha’s life, including an encounter with Jehoshaphat, king of Judah (2 Kings 3:11-14). Several years later Jehoram, son of Jehoshaphat, succeeded his father as king of Judah, ca. 845 B.C.(2 Kings 8:16).

Jehoram proved to be a wicked king, leading the nation of Judah in rebellion against God’s commandments. A few years into Jehoram’s reign, and several years after Elijah’s removal, Jehoram received a letter from Elijah warning the king of dire consequences because of his sins. This letter is recorded in 2 Chronicles 21:12-15.

This letter proves that the prophet was still alive and on earth some years after he was removed by the whirlwind and replaced by Elisha. God had chosen Elisha to succeed Elijah as His prophet, so He bodily removed Elijah to another place, where he continued to live for at least several more years—as his letter to Jehoram demonstrates.

The Bible tells us nothing more about Elijah’s life following his writing of the letter. But he eventually died, just like the other prophets and righteous men of the Old Testament, who all died in faith, not yet receiving the eternal life God had promised (Hebrews 11:39).

Again, a careful reading of the Scriptures shows that Elijah’s miraculous removal by a fiery chariot involved transporting him to another location on earth, not to eternal life in heaven.

So, Elijah was taken to another location up in the sky when his prophetic tenure expired and Elisha had to take his place.

Back to my question, can you muslims explain how it is possible for Jesus to live as a human with flesh and blood in heaven, the spirit world.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by skywolf28(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another confused nigga

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by skywolf28(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another confused nigga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is insightful! Especially when you consider the fact that God told Moses that no man can see Him(not the Similitudes Moses had seen ) and live, how then would JESUS (if He wasnt crucified and resurrected) be stationed near that same God?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Scholar8200:
This is insightful! Especially when you consider the fact that God told Moses that no man can see Him(not the Similitudes Moses had seen ) and live, how then would JESUS (if He wasnt crucified and resurrected) be stationed near that same God?

Thanks bro.

Allahh lied by saying Jesus was raised to him flesh and blood to live in heaven. Allahh is not God.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
skywolf28:
Another confused nigga grin grin grin

Trash !!!

How is it possible for Jesus to live in heaven as a human being with flesh and blood among Spirit/spirits? A simple question.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!

How is it possible for Jesus to live in heaven as a human being with flesh and blood among Spirit/spirits? A simple question.

Allah's power is not limited like that of Yahweh. smiley

Thread debunked... Next!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Allah's power is not limited like that of Yahweh. smiley

Thread debunked... Next!

But allahh's power was limited when he promised to heal Muhammad and he couldn't and died of ordinary poison.

But allahh's power was limited as Muhammad couldn't heal ordinary headache.

But allahh's power was limited when his fighters (jihadists) ate poison and were dying and he couldn't do anything to it.

Where did allahh actually demonstrate any power in the quran to show his mightiness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

But allahh's power was limited when he promised to heal Muhammad and he couldn't and died of ordinary poison.

But allahh's power was limited when his fighters (jihadists) ate poison and were dying and he couldn't do anything to it.

Where did allahh actually demonstrate any power in the quran to show his mightiness?

Your thread has been debunked sire.. The above nonsense are topic for another day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Your thread has been debunked sire.. The above nonsense are topic for another day

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Your thread has been debunked sire.. The above nonsense are topic for another day

So your allahh could afford Muhammad to be killed but have respect for Jesus and prevented him from dying. What a great and respectable Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

So your allahh could afford Muhammad to be killed but have respect for Jesus and prevented him from dying. What a great and respectable Jesus.

Do you help Yahweh in drafting his plans?
Would you ever question Yahwehs plan?

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Yahweh's plans are unquestionable because is not a liar and deceiver like allahh. allahh confessed he is a deceiver, therefore, allahh saying Jesus was raised up to him alive is just one of his deceptions. No bodily being is in heaven, they are all spirits. Besides, allahh is not in heaven, he is roaring around the world looking for who to deceive as he had succeeded in deceiving the muslims.

Good to know that you islamists are coming to term with the truth that allahh is not Yahweh the creator as you have already drawn the distinction.

Allah is a Deceiver

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that identify Allah as a makr include:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

If you believe a deceiver you will have yourself to blame when you die.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Maamin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Patiently waiting for them Muslim apologetics to come and defend flesh and blood Eesah in al jannah grin
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Yahweh's plans are unquestionable .

I already told you that this thread of yours is dead on arrival. So you as a Christian believe that Yahweh plans a unquestionable and expect me as a Muslim to question Allah's plan because of those lies you further wrote?

I understand your plan is to derail your thread by making me dabble into another discussion that has nothing to do with your OP. Sorry, I will pass.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

I already told you that this thread of yours is dead on arrival. So you as a Christian believe that Yahweh plans a unquestionable and expect me as a Muslim to question Allah's plan because of those lies you further wrote?

I understand your plan is to derail your thread by making me dabble into another discussion that has nothing to do with your OP. Sorry, I will pass.

Which lies? The quranic verses I cited? That further confirms quran is bunch of lies.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Which lies? The quranic verses I cited? That further confirms quran is bunch of lies.

Mr man your thread has been debunked. No wonder you are not asking questions pertaining it..
Eeeeew! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Mr man your thread has been debunked. No wonder you are not asking questions pertaining it..
Eeeeew! undecided

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Eeeeew! undecided

Quran says all prophets before Muhammad died (Quran 5:75), that statement must be a lie if Jesus didn't die. So many discrepancies in the quran, proving alllah is truly a deceiver.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
skywolf28:
Another confused nigga
Just answer him. He is confused, but please sir, please, put him through.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Your thread has been debunked sire.. The above nonsense are topic for another day?
The thread has been debunked by who? You?
Braze up and answer for your god, since you do everything for him.
He has eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear.
Mention one mighty and wonder of Allah. Just one. Pls don't mention splitting the moon, that's so pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by plappville(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

[size=20pt] Bgam gbam et gbam,!!!![/size] kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Yes, our Heavenly Father Yahweh asked, no, he demands us to ask him questions. He calls us to a round table discussion with him.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool.

That's the difference between Yahweh and Allah, you are a slave to Allah, I am a daughter to Yahweh. He loves and respects my feelings.

Now, address the Ops. Don't derail it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
plappville:

[size=20pt] Bgam gbam et gbam,!!!![/size] kiss kiss kiss

Sister, how is France now? Quite a few days.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Yes, our Heavenly Father Yahweh asked, no, he demands us to ask him questions. He calls us to a round table discussion with him.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool.

That's the difference between Yahweh and Allah, you are a slave to Allah, I am a daughter to Yahweh. He loves and respects my feelings.

Now, address the Ops. Don't derail it.

Succinct !!!
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

You have nothing to say Muslim.
Look, we have done enough trying to expose the lies you have believed over the years, if you hold unto them and die in them, it'll be a shame, really

5 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Succinct !!!
God bless you sir.
The op is such an eye opener. I wonder where they all are. Rilwon is fumbling everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by skywolf28(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Un Bleep.ing believable you guys are still arguing over that Jewish book of fairytale
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Analice107, this thread has been debunked. The OK believe Jesus was indeed raised up to heaven by Allah, he was only questioning how Jesus would survive in heaven with body and flesh. Since he believe Allah raised him up, what's hard to believe in the fact that Allah made him survive in heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:
Analice107, this thread has been debunked. The OK believe Jesus was indeed raised up to heaven by Allah, he was only questioning how Jesus would survive in heaven with body and flesh. Since he believe Allah raised him up, what's hard to believe in the fact that Allah made him survive in heaven?

What is your comment on this, I know you deliberately skipped it:

"Quran says all prophets before Muhammad died (Quran 5:75), that statement must be a lie if Jesus didn't die. So many discrepancies in the quran, proving alllah is truly a deceiver".

[Quran 5:75 Pickthal] The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

This allahh or Muhammad didn't know what he was saying or was simply deceiving muslims. He said Jesus is just a messenger like other messengers who died. That means he also died as he is not different from others who died. Where do muslims keep their brain?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

What is your comment on this, I know you deliberately skipped it:

"Quran says all prophets before Muhammad died (Quran 5:75), that statement must be a lie if Jesus didn't die. So many discrepancies in the quran, proving alllah is truly a deceiver".

(5:75) The Messiah, son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many Messengers have passed away; and his mother adhered wholly to truthfulness, and they both ate food (as other mortals do). See how We make Our signs clear to them; and see where they are turning away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

(5:75) The Messiah, son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many Messengers have passed away; and his mother adhered wholly to truthfulness, and they both ate food (as other mortals do). See how We make Our signs clear to them; and see where they are turning away

Why wouldn't he die as he is not different from others who died?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conversation With An Atheist / Sadaqa Is A Reason For The Increase In Provision / Some Fact Abt Shitte Muslim Sect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.