Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74145 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by kluwei: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
u committed a crime and u don't want to be punished? even d bible days "the wicked will not go unpunished.... it's ur business and ur judgment.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by egobetatoday: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=djlaqua91 post=47334974]Welcome to the fold brother! Just be pious and be good to God and your fellow humans irrespective of tribe, age, sex, religion etc. Salam. [/quote

you forgot to admonish him not to blow people up with bombs or join ISIS? I remember Michael Adefolaju- they always become worse .
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
intergral:
..... It seems i know the Bible more than you a Christian..... I challenge you to try knowing the Quran and islam and see you did not convert immediately.... If following Jesus is what makes you a Christian, then the Muslim a more Christian than the Christians themselves.... Take a look at the portrait of Jesus and take a look at that man and yaself and tell me who looks more like Jesus?...

Let me start with the first thing that will prove my point..... Im quoting from the Bible since this is what you believe in..... Matthew 26:36-39 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gesthemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be very sorrowful and heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death; tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.

So did Jesus worship with music and ranting or did he worship like the Muslim?..... If you absorb my first point, then i will give you more prove......
Portrait of Jesus?Do you see me discuss portrait of Jesus?Who ever told you that is Jesus' picture?
Do you think I'm a baby Christian?If I read the quran,I will convert?Nah,I have had fellowship with the Father and have known the path of life.There were some who left Jesus as He preached.Jesus asked His disciples who were with Him if they will also go.One of them Peter said,'..to whom shall we go,Thou has the words of eternal life. (Matt 26:30) Even Muhammed confessed he didn't know his end.

'And having sung a hymn they went out to the mount of Olives(Matt 6:68).Jesus and the disciples sang hymns.Stop being ignorant about music.The bible tells us exclusively that they sing in heaven(Check book of Revelations)

Yes you are more Christian than me if it makes you feel good.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sunglow: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
intergral:
..... It seems i know the Bible more than you a Christian..... I challenge you to try knowing the Quran and islam and see you did not convert immediately.... If following Jesus is what makes you a Christian, then the Muslim a more Christian than the Christians themselves.... Take a look at the portrait of Jesus and take a look at that man and yaself and tell me who looks more like Jesus?...

Let me start with the first thing that will prove my point..... Im quoting from the Bible since this is what you believe in..... Matthew 26:36-39 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gesthemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be very sorrowful and heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death; tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.

So did Jesus worship with music and ranting or did he worship like the Muslim?..... If you absorb my first point, then i will give you more prove......
Fool.ish question.Haven't you heard that Angels sing.Music is of God, or do you think heaven is one boring places.Heaven is filled with music, I know because I saw a vision of it.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by egobetatoday: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
So did Jesus worship with music and ranting or did he worship like the Muslim?..... If you absorb my first point, then i will give you more prove...... [/quote]

pls stop wasting space quoting the bible because u dont bliv in it. You pple like to major in minors ALL THE TIME. Christians dont have a PARTICULAR way of worshipping. That he threw himself on the floor has nothing to do with islam. if anything , islam copied him. What the bible says is 'whoever want to worship me should do that in SPIRIT and in TRUTH. i know its too much for a muslim to understand but thats it! We can take any position to pray as long as u worship in spirit and in truth. One thing, pls stop comparing Islam and christianity because they are not mates. Islam is all abt the PHYSICAL (e.g going to WARS, spreading islam by WARS, washing your body with water TO WASH AWAY YOUR SINS BEFORE PRAYER?, MARRYING 4 WIVES FOR ENJOYMENT, OPPORTUNITY TO SLEEP WITH A LADY WHEN ON THE WAR FIELD- TEMPORARY MARRIAGE, MUST BE ON THE FLOOR TO PRAY, WORSHIPPING THE MOON which almost disgraced u pple this last sallah because science has told us ALL about the moon etc) while christianity is all about the SPIRITUAL like praying in spirit and in truth, marry one wife- which is hard, pray WITHOUT SEASON ie all the time for no particular use, purpose, place etc not ONLY 5 times a day, love your neighbour, pray for your ENEMY etc - can u imagine? you get it? Islam is always the easier way! I am glad he did something wrong and was punished accordingly. Islam is the best place for him the only problem is very soon he will be carrying bombs like Michael Adefolaju and Kadijat.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by sandygechy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Story!!!
jammani:
die NOT until you are a MUSLIM
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by dotx: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Even the holy bible says, blessed are those that are persecuted for righteousness sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven, so changing because ur fellow man persecuted u makes u losser if dats d wrong path
#ClassOverSwag
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Johnbelovd: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Arik plane leaves Lagos and successfully lands at its destination, Abuja. That's no news.
But Arik plane leaves Abuja to Lagos, got missing on the radar, 24hrs later its crash was discovered, everyone on board perished(God forbid), that's News.
When an ant or a cockroach converts to Islam, its news.
Well, hundreds of muslims converts to Christianity every single day, I don't expect that to be news, its normal.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by YOLO1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Even if na this guy dey drive pope, I don't give a damn
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by egobetatoday: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sunglow:
Fool.ish question.Haven't you heard that Angels sing.Music is of God, or do you think heaven is one boring places.Heaven is filled with music, I know because I saw a vision of it.

Sorry, he wont understand your heaven. Their own is Ajanar where their allah god reside. There they are given 72 WIDE -EYED VIRGINS for killing people of other religion.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by msbbash(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45
let me tell u dis !!
Anybody Who claim to be a muslim, but does not accept Jesus as lord is not à muslim # fact
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by chila99: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
fighting over foreign imports called religion? am ashamed of u people.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by bennysyl(f): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
I just wnt to know something, does it mean because he is driving the bishop, is he a Christian? Funny news story everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Damy0r(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Basically, this guy has never been a christian because christianity is persevearance even in time of persecution
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Aace: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2016
for u to leave christianity for another religion simply means you are not born again , "blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" .You said d truth and you were laid off, this shouldn't have made you renounce christ, worse things have happened to people and they stood for God. The truth is "you were never saved"
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Mavrick2012: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.
**just thinking** why are MOST APC supporters muslims?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Mavrick2012: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2016
OMAR12:
am a christian and pray like a Muslim, pray trice a day like Daniel in the bible.I knee and I bow down at the footstool of the father and worship and I raise up my head to look at his face up in heaven. this is the path by which I choose to follow for I am a man and when ever am to go into the presence of the father(God) I knee and bow den raise my head that how it has been of old, that how it suppose to be.
lol,seems u 4got ur id is @OMAR.u are really a xtian.hahaha
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by gozzlin: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.

Yea, you're right. Islam is Allah's religion. But Christianity is God's religion.

We all know Allah is not God.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by reality2019(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2016
the beauty of Christianity is that no body will be looking for u to kill.U made ur choice so be it.since u known the truth from the beginning
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Optimist1(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?

Is impossible because I have encountered Him and He told me that I should be careful of false prophets who are deceiving others. And His word let me know in the book of John 14:6 that, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father, I repeat no one comes to the father except through me.

It is through Him one can make the kingdom for any other worship that is not passed through Him, is a fake, for God has exhorted Him above any other creature. That is why in the book of Act 4:12 says, salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved except the name Jesus Christ.

My brother, you can see I have proves

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Caseless: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2016
thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45
the same Jesus you made us believe was hounded to golgotha and was killed? You went further to tell us he cried and was telling God , " Eli Eli , why has thou forsaken me?

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by kayodekb: 2:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Lifestone:
The only thing that made this a news is the mention of Bishop David Abioye and Winners Chapel.
Thousands of Muslim converts to Christianity on daily basis.
No biggie

LOL... HYPOCRISY AT ITS HIGHEST ORDER... IF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY EVERYTHING, THERE WON'T BE ISLAM AGAIN OGBENI... THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT MUSLIMS HAS MORE CONVERTS THAN CHRISTIANS GLOBALLY AND THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAN MUSLIM ARE MORE POPULOUS IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA THAN CHRISTIANS... LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT FACT
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by kayodekb: 2:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6) ------------------ Christians love boasting The above statement, some base their entire salvation on this... But with a little study we find this statement is only mentioned in the gospel of john? I mean if this was such a God given message wouldn't all the gospels mention of it? Why didn't mark Matthew or Luke record Jesus uttering such Statement? What happened did the Holy Ghost forget or was it not aware of such an utterance?. What makes this statement dubious is that a few chapters earlier in the same book of john we read Jesus himself testifying: "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true." (John 5:31) Wait a sec Jesus is testifying that if he speaks of himself then his testimony is not true? If Jesus himself is saying he's words don't hold any value then how can you accept him saying he is the truth? Another addition to the statement of Jesus which is rather contradictory and Christians fall into a dilemma is when Jesus praises the Spirit of truth "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now."But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth" (John 16:12-13) If Jesus is suppose to be the truth then why did he say when the spirit of truth comes he will GUIDE YOU TO ALL TRUTH!!! Note Jesus said he will guide to "All TRUTH" this tells us Jesus was not the ultimate truth? Now I would like to shift the lane and get into some other external scriptures, also I want to address the fact that the gospels and epistles found in the New Testament are not part of the Old Testament sacred scriptures like the Jews believe for instant the Old Testament is broken down in 3 categories these are known as : THE TORAH ( The Pentateuch 5 Books of Moses ) THE NEVI'IM ( The Prophets ) THE K'TUVIM ( The Scriptures ) Now with theses books also comes the Oral Law which Jews take for Holy Scriptures known as the Mishna/Talmud a collection of books, rules and laws and a deep explanation of the Torah according to Jewish scholar Hyam Maccoby, in Judaism on Trial, quotes Rabbi Yehiel ben Joseph: "Further, without the Talmud, we would not be able to understand passages in the Bible...God has handed this authority to the sages and tradition is a necessity as well as scripture. The Sages also made enactments of their own...anyone who does not study the Talmud cannot understand Scripture." --------------- Interestingly we read from the Jewish oral holy scriptures ( Talmud) that Moses was the Truth and so was the Torah which Moses had... Both Moses and the Torah are the Truth and that's wasn't said by Moses it was said by Yahweh (inspired words ).... So now we have Moses and his Torah as the truth.. Did Jesus say the gospels are the truth? He said unto me: 'Come, I will show you the men of Korah that were swallowed up.17 I saw two cracks that emitted smoke. I took a piece of clipped wool, dipped it in water, attached it to the point of a spear and let it in there. And when I took it out it was singed. [Thereupon] he said unto me: 'Listen attentively [to] what you [are about to] hear.' And I heard them say: 'Moses and his Torah are truth and we18 are liars.' He said unto me: 'Every thirty days Gehenna19 causes them to turn back here as [one turns] flesh in a pot,20 and they say thus: "Moses and his law are truth and we18 are liars".' (Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Baba Bathra Folio 74a) The above passage is sufficient to call Moses the Truth According to Jewish written inspired texts, how about Moses making his way to Yahweh... Yawheh invited seventy elders to go with Moses and worship him from a distance but Moses is exclusively asked to to see Yahweh Alone Then He said to Moses, "Come up to the LORD, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel, and you shall worship at a distance. "Moses alone, however, shall come near to the LORD, but they shall not come near, nor shall the people come up with him." ( Exodus 24:1-3) also the Torah tells us Yahweh made Moses a god to pharaoh And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. (Exodus 7:1) ---------------- Christians like isang have no idea how they humiliate themselves when they start assuming that the biblical Jesus was the ONLY way and truth... Carry on reading to verse 32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is true. (John 5:32)
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by YaksonFCA(m): 3:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Allahu akbar
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by udoh2k: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2016
markDT2:
Good thing is nobody will kill him for this unlike when it's the other way round

That's how u know religion of peace. Christianity is a choice.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by babychi85: 6:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm

[color=][/color]
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by achieverme(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

KILL ALL INFIDELS INCLUDING CHRISTIANS. Lol, I love that part of the Quran

Kill everyone and go to hell fire.

There is no sensible God that will tell you killing people will take you to heaven. Stop fooling yourself, Mr religion of piss.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

If it's the other way round, I know for sure you wouldn't make this assertion.

I dont give a derm abt any of your prophets...mohamed died wreched same with jesus...But its a diff story with our imams and pastors...I'd prefar to live a gud life and die rich than to dabble into what i dont know a shit about...wat if i tell you chrisanity was introduced by the Romans jst to capture the world....wen they could not succede they created islam to capture the east and to enable them conquer isreal/jews...Jst know ur history bro
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by tunergy(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
saintneo:
Person commit crime, he is made to pay for it. Then he blames others.

Why didn't he expose the others as well?

Don't mind them. Person steal diesel and he confessed to the crime and was laid off with 2 other accomplices and he used that as his excuse.

There is nothing wrong in Conversion. My aunty is an Alhaja and hell did not break loose.

so let them sholve this news up theirs.

]
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by PassingShot(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Sunglow:
Religion will never give you nor anyone a right standing with God.His Son Christ jesus stepping to take our place filled the righteous requirements of the law.
* Your personal righteousness is nothing before him, you must take on his own.
* He is the only true wise and immortal God, Holy and righteous, and for man or any person can be qualifued to stand before him, you must take on His righteousness, not your own.
* We have been called to do it His way not in our ways or Religious ways.
gozzlin:

Yea, you're right. Islam is Allah's religion. But Christianity is God's religion.

We all know Allah is not God.
Only if you could even show me in the bible where the word Christian or Christianity is mentioned.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
msbbash:

let me tell u dis !!
Anybody Who claim to be a muslim, but does not accept Jesus as lord is not à muslim # fact
Do you know what it means to be Lord?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Kill everyone and go to hell fire.

There is no sensible God that will tell you killing people will take you to heaven. Stop fooling yourself, Mr religion of piss.

Go and read your bible very well, then come back for questioning, thank You!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.