Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? (3766 Views)

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
You caught your 16 yrs old daugther one day smoking weed and confronted her, and the conversation went like dis.

.......You: What!!, so u have started smoking?

.......Your daughter: Chillax, i dont usually smoke. I only smoke after having sex.

.....What will u do, how will u react?? Discuss
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by iamdurent(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
? How many threads do u open daily? undecided

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
God forbid! I reject I'll never give birth to a child like that

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by theLegion(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Advice will not even work on her.. Hand her over to Christ
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'll ground her, then while she's in school, I'll pay a female teacher to watch over her...

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:
God forbid!
I reject
I'll never give birth to a child like that
Lol.. See fear. Na so u sabi fear reach...
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
iamdurent:
? How many threads do u open daily? undecided
Dont worry, only 3 remain b4 i call it a day.

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by masinga07(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
I will kill her with dirty slaps.

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. See fear. Na so u sabi fear reach...
It's not fear

It's good to prophecy good things to yourself

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by ateketom(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
If she is taking cigar I will gladly call her an Igbo dealer to supplier her something harsh....after she finish smoking the first slap I will gv to her will mk her to regain herself
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Slap d weed outter her brain
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

It's not fear

It's good to prophecy good things to yourself
Hmm.. Frm d way ur sounding, i sure say u go fit kill dat girl if it happens to u.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Paulpenny(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Weak thread
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by vicstar(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
• • • • • Ain't ma P tho...

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
rubbish thread...som1 cant come up with a creative topic 2 discuss
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by nuelzz04(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:
God forbid!
I reject
Lol dis thread don turn u to prayer warrioress o grin
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
I hope everything is ok with u

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
this 1 na theory..... my daughter won't smoke or have sex at that age... even if Na example!!!
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
I hope everything is ok with u
ask yourself that qstn
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ask yourself that qstn
U sounded like someone who is frustrated with her life dats y i asked.

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
U sounded like someone who is frustrated with her life dats y i asked.
na frustration keep u for dis condition...dats y ur creating meaningless threads...sex addict
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Chrisrare: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

na frustration keep u for dis condition...dats y ur creating meaningless threads...sex addict
Lol.. Y r u so frustrated? With dat ur bleached skin. Face yellow chest black.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Disown her angry

Just kidding.. Ama slap the shiiit outta her till her brains Resetangry
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dont worry, only 3 remain b4 i call it a day.
Se.un dey pay u ni undecided
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by larabae13(f): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2016
As a correct yoruba mother she go first chop slap first den na beating be d next....after punishing her den I'll sit her down nd talk to her lyk a mother talks to her daughter. Nd if she no hear na rehab she go go learn her lesson...abi make I carry her go village make she suffer dere
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by NaWetinDey(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2016
If you have a daughters that age who does that, then forget it; you have lost her.
Don't even dare beat her, she could bring tugs against you.
Advice her and leave her. Then keep praying for her.
Try to get closer to her and show her rare love and care
If you do the above, she may find her way back.

But

Whatever the case,..
You, as her patents, left her to go astray.
I hold you responsible.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by dauntless15(m): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Chrisrare:
You caught your 16 yrs old daugther one day smoking weed and confronted her, and the conversation went like dis.

.......You: What!!, so u have started smoking?

.......Your daughter: Chillax, i dont usually smoke. I only smoke after having sex.

.....What will u do, how will u react?? Discuss
i will pat her on the back and say, daughter tell me more cheesy
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by dauntless15(m): 6:11am On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
giraffe spotted at twelve o clock, guys get me the stun gun before she goes berserk
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:
God forbid!
I reject
Nobody ever gives birth to Children like that.
Every CHILD is a product of his or her ENVIRONMENT.

The MIND of every BABY at birth is usually a "TABULAR RASA"... ( meaning a clean slate), it's what u put in u get.
Gabage in, Gabage out.

ENVIRONMENT is made up of families, neighbourhood, schools, locality, worship centres, clubs, charlets, motels, slumps, Hospitals, gardens, dump sites, markets. .. Etc.

So, u better train up ur CHILD well
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by mayyorr01(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2016
I will just tell her 'kwantinu' kiss
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
nuelzz04:
Lol dis thread don turn u to prayer warrioress o grin

Pray without season
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Nobody ever gives birth to Children like that.
Every CHILD is a product of his or her ENVIRONMENT.

The MIND of every BABY at birth is usually a "TABULAR RASA"... ( meaning a clean slate), it's what u put in u get.
Gabage in, Gabage out.

ENVIRONMENT is made up of families, neighbourhood, schools, locality, worship centres, clubs, charlets, motels, slumps, Hospitals, gardens, dump sites, markets. .. Etc.

So, u better train up ur CHILD well
Yeah!
I know that

Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) / Advice Needed