Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) (167780 Views)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) / Photo: A Lady's Boobs Cause Confusion At Computer Village Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Adesiji77: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cherlene:

I tell u ehn..

Cherlene

cheesy
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by RasheedUmar: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Airforce1:
My "pp" inbetween those breasts for a cool massage

Heavenly feelings
Go and release your album. undecided
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by RasheedUmar: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
kennygee:
I feel for her o. The kind back and shoulder pain wey she go dey feel from jacking up those things with a bra ehn.
Her bra should be extra large.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
;DWhere's Dija?
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Cherlene(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adesiji77:

cheesy

Hey dear,

How are you?

Did you read my e-mail?

Cherlene
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by jennifer22(f): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Breasticious
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Adesiji77: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cherlene:

Hey dear,

How are you?

Did you read my e-mail?

Cherlene

I am fine, thanks. You?

If you meant the one dated June 26th, yes I did.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Methinks the beauty of boobs is its small upright nature and not a Fifa sized dongle on a gurl's chest...

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

It gets crazier during menstrual flows embarassed..
The life of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Adesiji77: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
dearpreye:

Sure she's well endowed but the tag our people place on such physicals as huge boobs will make them some kind of hell for her unless she's the time that has come to accept her body. Obviously she's very comfortable with her body. Problem is: when a guy shows up, is he coming for love or he just wants to have some fun bags to play with? That's her call to distinguish.

Someone tried to use her awesome pictures to swindle me on FB. It didn't work.

She's humble, decent and talented but her huge boobs are concealing all of that. The boobs are in competition with her talents and comeliness.

I am suspecting you... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adesiji77:

I am suspecting you... cheesy

I'm innocent sir.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by pizzylee(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
wat if she is now pregnant,is this even okay medically .......as much as I like girls with correct boobs,I find dis 1 rather disturbing
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by olowookerekemi(f): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
hensben:
That breaaast should be thoroughly sucked and see how it deflate within a short period.

Talking from experience.
na pure water u dey drink?
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Boring: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
shocked shocked mother of all boobs ..so somewhr dia is a guy sucking dis tins day and nite...
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
adbokus:
I am sure she's not really laughing. Can't imagine how problematic bearing such a natural corporeal burden would be in the name of having a female reproductive appendage...
They're obviously problematic grin
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
menxer:
The size of breast is over rated.

You don't need a mountain of breast to feed a baby or satisfy your man.

Some are caused by hormonal imbalance as a result of an inborn error
Spot on baba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
poos making fp this days what concerns us if it gets to her feet angry

Haha
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
dearpreye:

This particular lady is very decent and friendly, though our society has ridiculously associated huge boobs with indecency. Very sad!

Nobody should be ridiculed on account of their body shape and size.

For me, once God stops creating ladies with massive melons, Heaven here I come. Till then, the struggle with carnality continues.
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by kinglekan: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
poos making fp this days what concerns us if it gets to her feet angry

grin grin grin

How many account u get sef?

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Ini9(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha grin grin

Lol... U dey laff? D guy dey talk e mind.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Alezy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
dearpreye:

I'm innocent sir.
lolz. ...u sure??
how far boss?
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Debbywills(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
dinachi:

You are so far gone in the act that you even fail to notice that you sound more like a guy aroused by a girl. Don't let being on Nairaland deceive you, it is still 14 years with hard labor in Nigeria! And that is if you are daft enough to keep parading yourself everywhere like a sore thumb sticking out. You are so outed!

Why na, why you attacking me with full speed? sad
Someone can't just comment on a fellow girl's look without being tagged 'Lesbian'?? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ini9:

Lol... U dey laff? D guy dey talk e mind.
I also belong to the boobs crew just that these oranges are so big grin
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Ini9(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
I also belong to the boobs crew just that these oranges are so big grin

Atleast it's better dan those full stop breast (.)

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
❤Haha handsam ! cheesy
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by McPhilz8(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
ichommy:

Bad Boss grin

Hehe. Abeg o,i'm still a good gee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...u sure??

how far boss?

Trust me.

Longest time, Omamokwo
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by DRabbi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol... See my neighbor o, y'all want her number??
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by elsomm(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Too much of everything is bad. I actually feel sorry for her. How does she sleep? Backache? The load on her spine?
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by tayo200(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
ok
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Cherlene(f): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adesiji77:

I am fine, thanks. You?

If you meant the one dated June 26th, yes I did.

Very well too, thank God.

Just replied your last E-MAIL.

Cherlene
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by davibid: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
I love boobs... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.