Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz (5926 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
the idea of rape to me is nearly impossible if u ask me....that is when it involves only one guy and no harmful object

i can proudly say this to my female folks that no guy will rape u without ur permission...PS: if ur boyfriend forces sex on you,feel free to call it rape cos he did it without u wanting to ...and dnt indulge that kind of guy cos the plain truth is that he doesnt love you
a guy that truly loves and respects you wouldnt force sex on you...

back to the rape issue, a single guy cant rape a gal thats if the gal dnt want to indulge in sex cos we gals are somehow,we wld want sex buh we try to make it hard for the guy b4 we give in and if som1 asks you,ur reply wld be"HE RAPED ME" ,u know deep inside u that u wanted that sex to happen

i fought off a guy for close to an hour that forcefully wanted to have sex with me on the claims that he is my bae simply by joining me 2 legs 2geda"thats keeping 1 leg on top of another"....no matter how strong he is,he cant open that leg if u dnt want him to

so my beautiful ladies,next time that low life of a bf , a frnd zoned guy or anybody at all wants to force sex on u,simply keep one leg ontop of the other and wait for him 2 get tired of trying

have a lovely weekend pple.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Chrisrare: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ur right Op. In most rape cases, the woman is usually at fault. Dey want d sex but they'll be pretending and later they will call it rape.

1 Like

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chrisrare:
Ur right Op. In most rape cases, the woman is usually at fault. Dey want d sex but they'll be pretending and later they will call it rape.
shey u knw ur my enemy ... dnt concur with me biko
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Chrisrare: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

shey u knw ur my enemy ... dnt concur with me biko
I didn't even check d moniker. Who r u by d way? I'm not used to keeping grudges wif pple.

2 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
even if u re super man and manage to use one hand to pin down d Girl's hands & use d other hand to open d girl's legs; then which hand will u use to direct ur d*ck in.. so 4rm dis my perspective I concur with d op.

6 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Getrich47(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
I quite disagree with op

5 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by chigoizie7(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Serious?
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
even if u re super man and manage to use one hand to pin down d Girl's hands & use d other hand to open d girl's legs; then which hand will u use to direct ur d*ck in.. so 4rm dis my perspective I concur with d op.
lmao...correct guy,one b0ttle of orijin 4 dis ur analysis
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
pray not to stare down the barell of a gun or stare at a sharp harmful object
wooo, that leg you think you package very well will just open fiam....

abi you wan die undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Getrich47:
I quite disagree with op
educate me then
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nasri100(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Your analysis op is piss poor, because you fought off a guy doesnt mean other girls have the same stamina as you. Bet guys that forced a girl for sex, and she was too weak and gave in crying while he was humping her are happy with ur logic. There's no one on one rape, lmao.

5 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Eyekandi:
pray not to stare down the barell of a gun
or stare at a sharp harmful object

wooo, that leg you think you package very well will just open fiam....

abi you wan die undecided
if there is presence of a harmful object,then locking ur leg is nt useful buh without that,ur safe
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
chigoizie7:
Serious?
about what?
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by unapapadeycraze: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
The op is a male. Click like if you agree with me.

21 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by foolinlove(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i can proudly say this to my female folks that no guy will rape u without ur permission...

Rape with permission? That's called sex. You make no sense.

Well done for fending off your potential rapist. Not every other person is so lucky.

I think you diminish the experiences of rape victims worldwide when you make these horrendous claims. You clearly know nothing about this subject.

6 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
foolinlove:

Rape with permission? That's called sex. You make no sense.

Well done for fending off your potential rapist. Not every other person is so lucky.

I think you diminish the experiences of rape victims worldwide when you make these horrendous claims. You clearly know nothing about this subject.
since u knw much on the topic,then create a thread on it...thanks for ur contribution n have a luvly weekend

3 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
The op is a male. Click like if you agree with me.
keep looking for likes,as if it will add anything to ur life...ve a nyc day
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by chigoizie7(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

about what?

Ur take on the rape matter?

In as much as I agree with u, but in some cases, a gal that never really wanted to have sex might be forced to do it reluctantly, when she would rather give in than to carry swollen face and other degree of injuries. When we consider the fact that men are mostly stronger than women when it comes to physical combat.

U see? When u want to fight, u need both hands and legs to do so, but 1st, u need ur legs for good "balance" in other to make effective use of the hands(fists).

In a case when u twist ur legs in a bid to lock it up, u re becomining vulnerable because he has both his legs and hands @ advantage with respect to just ur hands to confront him with.

So, it depends.

Just pray u don't get in with the type that will beat u blue black and u wouldn't know when u will give in, not that u actually wanted the sex, but because u are left with no option.

Rape is bad my brothers, please, let us desist from it. The victims are human too.

6 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by foolinlove(f): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

since u knw much on the topic,then create a thread on it...thanks for ur contribution n have a luvly weekend

Seems like a few ppl on this thread agree.

Have a lovely, rape-free weekend. Please stop blaming victims for the crime perpetrated against them.

4 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by vicstar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i fought off a guy for close to an hour that forcefully wanted to have sex with me on the claims that he is my bae simply by joining me 2 legs 2geda"thats keeping 1 leg on top of another"....no matter how strong he is,he cant open that leg if u dnt want him to

because u pulled dat stunt on a weakling lipsrsealed and u now feel it will work on everyman cry my dear, u have not being raped b4 so u don't know lipsrsealed

By the time a hard nigga slap u, nobody will tell u dat those legs of yours are meant to be opened gringrin

13 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ur take on the rape matter?

In as much as I agree with u, but in some cases, a gal that never really wanted to have sex might be forced to do it reluctantly, when she would rather give in than to carry swollen face and other degree of injuries. When we consider the fact that men are mostly stronger than women when it comes to physical combat.

U see? When u want to fight, u need both hands and legs to do so, but 1st, u need ur legs for good "balance" in other to make effective use of the hands(fists).

In a case when u twist ur legs in a bid to lock it up, u re becomining vulnerable because he has both his legs and hands @ advantage with respect to just ur hands to confront him with.

So, it depends.

Just pray u don't get in with the type that will beat u blue black and u wouldn't know when u will give in, not that u actually wanted the sex, but because u are left with no option.

Rape is bad my brothers, please, let us desist from it. The victims are human too.
ok..
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

if there is presence of a harmful object,then locking ur leg is nt useful buh without that,ur safe

You realise men are stronger, at least most and this strength gets to power 100% when they are under this sex urge....

one slap or upper cut can dis-teeth someone my dear or give one brain concussion or even disfigure one.

so long as he exerts pressure on you against your "honest will" not all these immature ""girl says yes but mean no foolishness "".

1 Like

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
What is this one saying ?

Do you even know the definition of rape?

That's when someone either boy or girl is being FORCED to have sex.

So those that were forced to have sex on a gunpoint aren't rape victims ?

So you think forming hard to get and rape are the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Getrich47:
I quite disagree with op

Na true she talk. No think am, just try am. You go tire
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oh dear lord . . . you are so naive. sad sad

6 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
lovelygurl:
What is this one saying ?
Do you even know the definition of rape?
That's when someone either boy a girl is being FORCED to have sex.
So those that were forced to have sex on a gunpoint aren't rape victims ?
So you think forming hard to get and rape are the same thing.

read well b4 u rant rubbish...at gun point,u cant do nothing

1 Like

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

lmao...correct guy,one b0ttle of orijin 4 dis ur analysis
cool.. I was talking 4rm experience u know
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
cool.. I was talking 4rm experience u know
hmmm..,u tried raping a gal
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by megareal: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
I really do disagree with you. When did the physical strength of a man equal that of a woman?

Some women like you and I may have equal strength with a man but truth remains that most women are feeble.

One hard slap to the face or a punch in the right place can daze a woman long enough for a man to have his way. I deal with rape victims, so I know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by bitchcrafts: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
This small girl never meet professional rapist before sha, one hard stare and u know u have no choice but to get those legs open fiam!. I'm not among oh

1 Like

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
the idea of rape to me is nearly impossible if u ask me....that is when it involves only one guy and no harmful object

i can proudly say this to my female folks that no guy will rape u without ur permission...PS: if ur boyfriend forces sex on you,feel free to call it rape cos he did it without u wanting to ...and dnt indulge that kind of guy cos the plain truth is that he doesnt love you
a guy that truly loves and respects you wouldnt force sex on you...

back to the rape issue, a single guy cant rape a gal thats if the gal dnt want to indulge in sex cos we gals are somehow,we wld want sex buh we try to make it hard for the guy b4 we give in and if som1 asks you,ur reply wld be"HE RAPED ME" ,u know deep inside u that u wanted that sex to happen

so my beautiful ladies,next time that low life of a bf , a frnd zoned guy or anybody at all wants to force sex on u,simply keep one leg ontop of the other and wait for him 2 get tired of trying

lmao grin grin grin grin grin dats furking hilarious!

Now I am 200% against rape, and I am not in anyway encouraging it.

Op dear mi, Better be careful next time, there are strong guys ooo, with just one palm, I can knock u out and do the wtf it is I want, but that is not me cos I hate to chop without permission. Next time, I'll rather suggest u shout for help, rather than fighting back, come on girl... I can even separate those legs while pinning u down with my upper body... U shouldn't take such risk next time cos it is so so obvious u fought a WEAKLING! Yeah, u heard that right...

Just scream for help, rather than fight, wat were u proving Are u proving u are equal to the task Unless u like that guy, then it's ok... U can fight him WITHOUT screaming cos definitely he'll have that cake, that's if he ain't a weakling though... Said my bit!

2 Likes

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
bitchcrafts:
This small girl never meet professional rapist before sha, one hard stare and u know u have no choice but to get those legs open fiam!. I'm not among oh
u seem to have vast knowledge on the topic... i guess ur talking 4rm experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD / I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.