Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42789 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by shine96: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
When Femi de Aso Rock de eat free food, get free fuel and everything, how he go know say Nigerians de suffer. Na thunder go fire him dirty mouth, Nonsense man

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by piagetskinner(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
What an insensitive statement....I dey vex
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Stanbeto: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sir, i do not Believe you said this Because i know you before the Apointment
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
NO!...it's not over yet, i won't WASTE my votes in FUTURE elections on self-serving/heartless buhari or clueless/corrupt joe!
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by aycapri(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
How I wish this man is within my vicinity. Hmmm
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ststyreal(f): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
obaao:

STOP CREATING CHAOS WITH WRONG HEADLINES. Reading through, there is no place where he was quoted saying 'minority are complaining of hardship'. BUT minority are those complaining against the government.
No difference u hear. Be it complaining against or suffering, majority are complaining and suffering at the same time, am telling you the gospel truth and reality here. Just go out there, and meet one rich dude prior to this bubu administration and ask him or her to loan you some money, u will be surprise at His or her response. Our politicians are all insensitive, so please don't try defending them expect they are your relations.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by kanosalami: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Mad talk from Mad people to their Mad supporters called Zombies
E be like say dis idiot neva read watin oga Dele(ovation) write about d current situation in Nigeria
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
holluphemydavid:

U ommited nepa bill

If I remember that one eh! My heart go de shake.

The charge for supplying darkness to Nigerians can give one high blood pressure.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2016
skywalker001:
Pls how much is 1kg of gas now ? Last time I refill it was #300 per kg

Last time I bought was N370. My 10kg cylinder cost me 3700.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by skywalker001(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2016
gboss4sure:

Last time I bought was N300. My 10kg cylinder cost me 3700.
that's 370 per kg
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ebuclassic18(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

stupidity so ur mocking d few cos u can feed wit money dat is neva yours foolish people
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by BABAKABIRU301(f): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2016
THIS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MISLEAD PMB.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by edrys(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Permit me to say that this man is ma.d man.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Orikinla(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2016
TINO26:
for the sake of the few do the needful

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2016
skywalker001:
that's 370 per kg

Yeah, 370 per kg. Forgive the error.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Iamthoney(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
No be people like you and your APC supporters make him dream come true via voting for his oga President Bubu? He is not mad ooo he is CRAZEY and HEARTLESS

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by achieverme(m): 1:03am On Jul 10, 2016
gwales:
5% are the ones complaining

Yeah, especially since the rest of you are not living in nigeria. You still buy fuel at #85.

Your governors are not owing salaries

You have 24 hours power supply

Food cost and transport cost are also as they were last year where yuou came from.

People like you and Femi adesina need to be stoned to death on the street.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Mad talk from Mad people to their Mad supporters called Zombies
grin grin
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by hervin(m): 2:54am On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by DedeNkem: 2:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Out of touch id*iots in govt.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bishopsele84: 3:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Why do we have a truck load of senseless,idiotic and foolish cows in buharis government?Nigeria is truly a zoo
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by emmydollars4life(m): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Rubbish presidency
One day the country will provoke it's citizens to march to the street to declare every politician's wanted. Is now a joking matter, people are loosing their work, no employment, no salary to the ones working, inflation is all time high, imagine kerosene is N300. Our only crime is that we are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by chichel16(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Femi said few nigerians are suffering when twenty nine states can not pay salaries.....
Even Mr president admitted that Nigerians are suffering and this he goat went on ar to paint the words suffering..
I think he is the number one saboteuor of this govt.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Peacefultosin: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Pappyjandi: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Black man with black brain,it is too early to forget the damages that useless GEJ did to this country's economy.What did you people do when Jonathan was sharing the money meant for the masses among his partners in crime?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by sundayamazing3: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2016
Ogbeni Adesina, did you know many people are dyeing on a daily bases. Some died of hunger, others died of sickness without money to take care of themselves. Must we all die b4 u know we are suffering?

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2016
don't worry guys, next election is fast approaching.

the end justifies the means..............
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bikefab(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Femi Adesina is as foolish as they come...

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Tj70(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Adesina should just shut up!
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by alfanio(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
In truth there are a lot of complaints but just as it is said where there is no pain there is no gain we patiently watched as our collective wealth was squandered by previous governments and did nothing until we voted this government in to office and we must. be patient with to actualized the plans they have for us and if they are not
able to put Nigeria on a path of recovery before their tenure expires then we change the change again and again until we get it right.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Reference(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Pappyjandi:
Black man with black brain,it is too early to forget the damages that useless GEJ did to this country's economy.What did you people do when Jonathan was sharing the money meant for the masses among his partners in crime?

Hmmm....after riding on the 'foolish black man' to power you now want him to instantly change to a 'wise white man'. Who is stupid now. Have you heard about the cane that was used to beat the first wife. Na now Nigerians dey unreasonable to you abi.

The day the APC was elected I declared that their best days were over because I understand Nigeria her problems and her people. I said you guys will be playing defence till 2019 because once again I know Nigeria, her problems and her people. To you guys it is a shock. You thought the war against corruption, the 1 point agenda is uhuru. I laughed. That even if you stop all stealing and recover all stolen, it doesn't prevent recession because countries with zero corruption experience hardship. That we produce nothing because our V6 engine has only one piston firing. You guys no nothing about what the problems of Nigeria are. You are simply dull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.