Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42780 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by tolufase: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why would this government came up with this reckless statement? Do they really know number of people living below poverty in Nigeria? May God help us out this high cost of living.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Beremx(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

APC IS FINISHED
Femi Adeshina is a big fool. Do these people go to the streets and ask Nigerians how they have been fairing since this administration started before they come into conclusions that Nigerians are not being negatively affected by Buhari's government?

I dey vex seriously!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:

I would've sent one wailers form to you..

.. but, you don't know the price of common garri undecided

Since I don't know the price of Garri, tell me how much you majority are buying it.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by omolami: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man is a real sadist indeed. This presidency has finally distance itself from the populace. Shame indeed as the cant feel the impulse

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by omolami: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man is a real sadist indeed. This presidency has finally distance itself from the populace. Shame indeed as the cant feel the impulsewh?

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by omolami: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man is a real sadist indeed. This presidency has finally distance itself from the populace. Shame indeed as the cant feel the impulse why?

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Femi Adeshina is a big fool. Do these people go to the streets and ask Nigerians how they have been fairing since this administration started before they come into conclusions that Nigerians are not being negatively affected by Buhari's government?

I dey vex seriously!
BEREMX, YOU WOULD DO BETTER AS A WAILER. I AM READY TO ACCEPT YOU.

AS FOR THE USE LESS ADESHINA, HE HAS LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY. MAYBE HE FEELS THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE SUPPORTING THEM NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRYING DEFENDING THEM. I GAVE UP ON THEM WHEN THEY RECRUITED THEIR CHILDREN IN FEDERAL JOBS AND STILL CAME OUT TO DEFEND THEM. IT IS WELL.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by holysina(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't know why all these minorities always complain. If they are tired they should relocate jor. Mchew
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bloodkiIler: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
* omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka ngeneukwenu modath passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD koboko69 *

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by nigeriafilm(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who ever made this statement shall run short of glory of our Lord. Finding it too difficult to comprehend. No wonder they don't care. This is demonic.

12 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by dunkem21(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:

Since I don't know the price of Garri, tell me how much you majority are buying it.

Garri is N700. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ivandragon: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Enough of the blame game. If everything the PDP did for 16 yrs was rubbish with no positives. then I expect the APC to:
1. Reverse the deregulation of the telecom sector;
2. Reverse minimum wage to pre-1999 levels
3. Reverse the partial deregulation of the power sector & shut down the power plants built within the period
4. Stop/scrap all rail projects undertaken post 1999
5. Scrap the automobile policy that has revived/created over 14 assembly plants
6. Reverse the recapitalization of the banking sector
7. Review all bilateral & multilateral agreements post 1999
8. Reverse agricultural policies (including Fadama & dry season farming
9. Reintroduce the corrupt practice of fertilizer allocation
10. Scrap all public educational institutions created post 1999
11. Scrap UBEC, TETFund, SME & other similar programmes introduced post 1999
12. Sack all public servants employed post 1999
13. Scrap the NIGCom sat programme
14. Scrap the SWF & ECA (investment & savings accounts)
15. Reverse petroleum & associated products prices to pre 1999 rates
16. Stop all road contracts awarded post 1999
17. Reverse all policies that led to the growth of the entertainment & ICT industries
18. Reset INEC to pre 1999 performance levels...
19. Repudiate the rebasing of the economy & exclude sectors that have been captured in the tax bracket
20. Stop TSA & IPPS
21. Scrap the 13% derivation payments
22. Seek to repeal the FIB
23. Fully scrap the amnesty programme
24. Destroy all weapons purchased post 1999
25. Remove all upgrades done to the airports
26. Destroy all grain silos built post 1999
27. Shut down all teaching hospitals built or upgraded post 1999 & reverse all policies in the sector.
28. Scrap EFCC, ICPC, FIU etc established post 1999
In fact, reset the Nigerian socioeconomic & political landscape to pre 1999 levels. Only then can people appreciate the 'damage' done by the PDP to Nigeria. After all, why 'build' on a totally rubbish foundation?

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by louiskay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
⊙_⊙
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by louiskay(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.

When everything for them is free.... chia... why wont they think only few are suffering.

10 Cups of Rice #500
10 cups of beans #500
lite = 0%
salary = Not-payable
petrol = 145/ liter
kerosene = i cant shout.
bread = #70. #150 #250

Still yet only few are suffering..... When Millions go to bed with empty stomach and still wake up Hopeless.... I just hope diz people can experience just a day in the masses shoe.... Maybe they will have a rethink.

This government is highly hypocritical, insensitive and dishonest.

12 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Somebody should give me a Gun. Whosoever said we are not hungry needs his skull punctured.

Annoying country..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Garri is N700. cool

Lol, and I was thinking it's gonna get better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=18pt]PRESIDENCY IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY

THEY ARE IN A BUBBLE
[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
how dare you Femi

10 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
ivandragon:
Enough of the blame game. If everything the PDP did for 16 yrs was rubbish with no positives. then I expect the APC to:
1. Reverse the deregulation of the telecom sector;
2. Reverse minimum wage to pre-1999 levels
3. Reverse the partial deregulation of the power sector & shut down the power plants built within the period
4. Stop/scrap all rail projects undertaken post 1999
5. Scrap the automobile policy that has revived/created over 14 assembly plants
6. Reverse the recapitalization of the banking sector
7. Review all bilateral & multilateral agreements post 1999
8. Reverse agricultural policies (including Fadama & dry season farming
9. Reintroduce the corrupt practice of fertilizer allocation
10. Scrap all public educational institutions created post 1999
11. Scrap UBEC, TETFund, SME & other similar programmes introduced post 1999
12. Sack all public servants employed post 1999
13. Scrap the NIGCom sat programme
14. Scrap the SWF & ECA (investment & savings accounts)
15. Reverse petroleum & associated products prices to pre 1999 rates
16. Stop all road contracts awarded post 1999
17. Reverse all policies that led to the growth of the entertainment & ICT industries
18. Reset INEC to pre 1999 performance levels...
19. Repudiate the rebasing of the economy & exclude sectors that have been captured in the tax bracket
20. Stop TSA & IPPS
21. Scrap the 13% derivation payments
22. Seek to repeal the FIB
23. Fully scrap the amnesty programme
24. Destroy all weapons purchased post 1999
25. Remove all upgrades done to the airports
26. Destroy all grain silos built post 1999
27. Shut down all teaching hospitals built or upgraded post 1999 & reverse all policies in the sector.
28. Scrap EFCC, ICPC, FIU etc established post 1999
In fact, reset the Nigerian socioeconomic & political landscape to pre 1999 levels. Only then can people appreciate the 'damage' done by the PDP to Nigeria. After all, why 'build' on a totally rubbish foundation?
Obasanjo really try o

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ifeanyi83(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
What is this guy saying

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by abbaapple: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
shocked Taaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest lire ever!

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Boss13: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is the denial that makes many men fail. I am shocked that Femi would make such claim and of recent I am disgusted with his behaviour and utterances.

7 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nasa28(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is this one a drug addict also??

Cos I heard many Known persons from the other side are drug addicts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by gurunlocker: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
I think femi Adesina want to be unfortunate

7 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Think it's high time Buhari takes a foreign trip again cos both his stay in naija and overseas no dey do anyone good.

11 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Exponental(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adesina is an omo ale with this statement! Maybe I should ask him his definition of 'few'!

10 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Praise singers in Buhari administration will be the cause of a disastrous period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Wesely01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

Nigerians for been hypocrite that is why you people deserve the kind of leaders you have now , people are suffering and you can come out to tell them that they are the minority/ few people complainingEverybody read this and feel ok, what a pity Nigerians because like I said you deserve what you going through.

7 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by obaao(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

STOP CREATING CHAOS WITH WRONG HEADLINES. Reading through, there is no place where he was quoted saying 'minority are complaining of hardship'. BUT minority are those complaining against the government.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by MissingBudget: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi has sold out completely! Useless yellowbar serving his Fulani master.

9 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Omoyeni360: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi! Femi!! Femi!!!, how many times i call you

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) / Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.