Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42792 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Much as I support this government, what Mr. FA said is totally not correct. Even the former yam eaters are complaining...no ask me any name. grin
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by MissJones: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
bloodkiIler:
* omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka ngeneukwenu modath passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD koboko69 *

The people you are calling do not live in Nigeria. Hence, don't expect responses from them.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Trustme2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
gurunlocker:
I think femi Adesina want to be unfortunate
Interpretation in Yoruba. Mo ro pe Femi Adeshina fe shoribu sha smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by agbangam: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Me nah die hard PMB fan if truelly Adeshina said so (cos d headline really got me crazy so I no bother read d details) den he must very crazy. Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by skywalker001(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.
Pls how much is 1kg of gas now ? Last time I refill it was #300 per kg

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by kolmart: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man is insane
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by maduxs: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
You are so disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by uridadole: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
M4gunners:
Interesting comments. If zombies accepted that there is suffering, why are they still supporting him?

They are supporting him because the government is the most prudent one in the history of Nigeria. If the oil price fall had taken place under corrupt past Govt, we would be talking a different story by now. Much worse take or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by popoolay: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is a nonsense talk from Adeshina. He must have taken some weeds

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bloodkiIler: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
koboko69:

Come, you well so? What's this craziness of mentioning me anyhow?
[/s]
shatap your dirty mouth there
wetin you go do?

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by holyword: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
The worst curse is the one from innocent children.if any government is cursed by children,hmmm,the head is always at risk. let this government stop talking too much to cover up and face the realities. the world is watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Preshy3509(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thunder storm where are u, pls oh i need u to strike this man
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by phlemzy: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
And these dudes don't understand they're toying with our emotions. What a senseless remark from an aide. The other day it was Laolu.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by yak(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
each time these guys talk, u c how separated they are from the reality on ground. I will keep advocating for either a regional govt or true federalism (if dere is anything like true federalism)

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by shugaboy6102(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't blame him.Abi femi dey see free fuel,free garri,free kerosene,free tomato,free flight,free house, free everything that's y he can insult the sensibilities of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
CURSED was the day i voted this bunch of demonic dumbskulls!...tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Jesona(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bull crap from a certified zombie

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Mackson01: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi ADESINA is the greatest fool that i have ever heard spoken. He is suffering from mouth diarrhoea. Is he saying that Nigerians still have a long way to go with this govt. You better wake up. APC has lost everything . Majority of people have given up on this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Anabel(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
WTF is this one smoking sef? Even Presido knows we are suffering. I've always suspected this man and his smoke-filled brain. Yuck!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by robinicule(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi is a fool..! He shoudnt infect his chidren with his gallant stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Firefire(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?

I greet you ooo madam Chainge. grin

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by agbonkamen(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
cant this black charcoal man be dealt with by Avengers to tell him that there is difernt between i was there and i shall be there with his orange head.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Leke001: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
idiot

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by paulabdeel(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:

Since I don't know the price of Garri, tell me how much you majority are buying it.
A measure of Garri called Kongo in the Southwest and Mudu in the north was 70 Naira before the inception of this government. Now it is 220. A bag of rice was 8,000 now it is 19,000. Kerosene was 450 now it is 1,100. I don't have to be a hater of APC to know these. This govt. so far is a failure. This is a repeat of 1984-85 when dozens of Nigerians died queuing for "essential" commodities.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by JohnRulzel: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
This guy don't know what he's talking about.. a lot of students re suffering because the money their parents/spouse given them is no longer enough, many States re owning works and his there saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ozoemenafn: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is this Adesina of person okay at all

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Except a denial or an apology soon from the change family. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Seenyo:
CURSED was the day i voted this bunch of demonic dumbskulls!...tufiakwa!!!

sorry it's too late when the head is off

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ade2003: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
ozoigbondu:
i know it must be this femi adegoat vomiting this nonsenstical trash

May adesinsa and his generations enjoy the change MAJORITY of Nigerians are enjoying IJN,,,,,,,,,,AMEN

Amen

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by arch111(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
is dis Adesina 4rm dis world??
seems he fell 4rm Mars..i don't blame him...he doesn't knw d price of things..his own is just to hold d biro n write wateva he gets 4rm his shallow mind..

na only God go help us..

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
robinicule:
Femi is a fool..! He shoudnt infect his chidren with his gallant stupidity.
probably he's borrowing clue from is professor lia Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by tonguengineer(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:

I would've sent one wailers form to you..
.. but, you don't know the price of common garri undecided
Chai anoda Zombie spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation / Buhari Celebrates Benin's 55th Independence Anniversary In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.