Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42788 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by nellyelitz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
saintneo:
Doctor!

I think Buhari's ear problem has returned!

lalasticlala are you there?
Hahahahaha so what do we do now, send him abroad again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by luggy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Mad talk from Mad people to their Mad supporters called Zombies
yes in deed, thare zombies

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by raziboi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Prechy08(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=gboss4sure post=47371112] cheesy cheesy cheesy
1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300 Fuel from #85 to #145 Dollar from #220 to #355+ Kerosine na die. 10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.
1 paint of garri #500?. Guy abeg tell me where, make i get 4 paints

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bozcojohn5: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't seem to understand this man, his principal said Nigerians are suffering, our able VP concurred and now this.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by whitestar01(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
embarassed embarassedWith such statement it means they want to add more salt to the injury called change. Baba God we need you ooooooooooooo! embarassedWith such statement it means they want to add more salt to the injury called change. Baba God we need you ooooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
JealousPrince1:

Now i know where you are coming from, i just checked his profile now and all the posts he striked are all yours, although your comments are quite sensitive i love them. Keep it up bro, u ar d best.
Thanks bro. Thanks a million.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bamite(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr President, Please don't listen to those sycophants around you.

Majority of Nigerians can hardly feed three times a day. Businesses are not doing well, prices of commodities have all gone up by over 50%, the cost of transportation is alarming, in fact life is generally difficult for Nigerians all over right now undecided

Whoever said that minorities are complaining do not mean well for your administration. We are patient and hoping for a better day ahead. Please don't make us angry with senseless statements.

Peace
Can you feed three times a day?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by victorkc(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
It beats my imagination how this man has sold his conscience for a porridge of yam.This is the height of syncophancy.Only God can judge this man for this level of insensitivity and indifference.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Obec70(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Its only in Nigeria that educated once are talking trash imagine a member of highly respected church talking iresponsibly as if he lives USA. All in the name of politics

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by basadenet: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi adeshina you are a fool and insensitive human being.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr President, Please don't listen to those sycophants around you.

Majority of Nigerians can hardly feed three times a day. Businesses are not doing well, prices of commodities have all gone up by over 50%, the cost of transportation is alarming, in fact life is generally difficult for Nigerians all over right now undecided

Whoever said that minorities are complaining do not mean well for your administration. We are patient and hoping for a better day ahead. Please don't make us angry with senseless statements.

Peace

I swear to God, u re truly a female

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ngoziama: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

Mr. Femi honestly if not for love of God I would have said curse be the day you came into this world.you talk like one who is not lettered at all.femi adesina define minority and majority.who is the minority.you sound so arrogant and wicked.kerosene used by majority is scarce and unaffordable.fuel is 145 a litre.mudu of rice is 500 /550, mudu of beans-400, bottle of red oiil- 300/350, 12.5kg of gas now 3800/4000, transport fare is not left out yet femi adesina simply because God pitied you after all your efforts in painting past administration black and gave you job therefore you have forgotten the former prices of some items.honestly, you dont sound like a refined media person.the earlier you leave that minority to join the majority and say the truth, the better for you and your generations.i was recently in a market where an old man walked up to me and was begging for just 20 (which is no longer just) to eat.of course I ended up sparing 100, fellow naija come see joy, excitement, gratitude unimaginable from this papa.yet adesina femi is feigning big man because you are working for buhari.are you aware that pots of food are now being stolen due to hunger in the land.
Couldnt you have just acknowledged the fact that times are hard, many nigerians are suffering but that in due course things will turn around for good.
If not for civilisation, I almost felt like destroying the radio to grab you by the neck . Instead of you to help your oga by consoling us and pleading with the minojority (better defined for you this way) to be patient, you are acting big man for us.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by precious1967(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
thrash, nonsense, rubbish, concorbility of u etc.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by 989900: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi is such a disappointment. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by maestroferddi: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why are people acting surprised?

Nigerians have allowed a bunch of undesirable elements foist senselessness on our collective psyche.

The other day it was one faceless character called Rotimi Fashakin throwing up tantrums and acting like a stark illiterate on Channels TV when he was being asked basic questions on the performance of this directionless APC government.

No amount of diversionary tactics like instigating crises in otherwise peaceful parts of the country will misdirect thoughtful Nigerians from taking to task this nightmarish government of Jeroboam and Rehoboam which Buhari is superintending...

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by nkemjacob2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
I wont blame u, when ur bills are paid y wont u say rubbish

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by homesteady(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
this is a very reckless and daft statement to make!
It's just common sense, price of virtually almost everything has increased and there was no increase in salaries paid, some are even owed! Isn't all these tantamount to suffering?

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by millhouse: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.
my broda... And the govt refused to increase minimum wage after increase all these. So where is the enjoyment the oloku is talking about.?

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by mmrius(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=30pt]FEMI ADESHINA IS AN A.S.S.HOLE WHO HAS LOST TOUCH WITH THE REAL REALITY OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN.

IF WE EVER MEET IN PERSON, I WILL PUNCH YOU SO HARD TO MAKE YOU FEEL "THE NIGERIAN HARDSHIP" SINCE YOUR BLOODY CHANGE GOVERNMENT TOOK OVER.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by eendada: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
The most irresponsible Government. Fear God, stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Adesina kindly pay this woman her sycophantic salary before she start singing another tune here.

CAVEAT: Beremx is a known zombie and only complains when APC alert refused to show
Actually, i have been monitoring Beremx for some time now,she seems contrite of late. Sheprobably is still in shock about Bubu she would have taken a bullet for during the last election. Btw, i run a cafe, if any form is needed, i can design and send the them free of charge, it is my civic duty.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ibietela2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?

I don't believe this comment was made by the real owner of this account

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by tekknow727: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Useless talk,imaging human being fooling himself.continue protecting a failed government.only God wil judge u liars n wicked set of people
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by afolayangs(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmm. APC or buhaari led admin should study mendelow stakeholder theory and see how we are minority. O yes I see or because we not northerners we are now minor? 2019 is almost here.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ibietela2(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Femi Adeshina is a big fool. Do these people go to the streets and ask Nigerians how they have been fairing since this administration started before they come into conclusions that Nigerians are not being negatively affected by Buhari's government?

I dey vex seriously!

Blood of Buhari, i don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by tekknow727: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:
D
useless liars now we knw this people Ar full incompetence n unidirectional. How an educated human being talk like a cow.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by oviexcels(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
this Femi no get sense o
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by dunkem21(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
tekknow727:
useless liars now we knw this people Ar full incompetence n unidirectional. How an educated human being talk like a cow.

I no just wan talk..
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by willibounce1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
A very dirty man with a dirty mind and dirty brain. Looking haggard and smelly even from a picture. PUB should sack this man asap. How can someone be so senseless to make such provoking statement. This ppl just take Nigerians for granted

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by millhouse: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.
my broda... And the govt refused to increase minimum wage after increase all these. So where is the enjoyment the oloku is talking about.?

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by fldta: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC is fantastically stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.