Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42749 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is he high

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by kristisking(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC and lies are synonymous.

7 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
"My God, what did Nigerians do to deserve this people"

....Oh God, what did we do wrong?".

7 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?

Mrs Sai Buhari, you dey even provoke sef say Oga Bubu dey fvcck up?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is the highest insult of our collective sensibility as a nation.. This man has added salt to injury..

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bobochem: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
I just av to say this:Mr special adviser u must be crazy

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Aroh48(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
I never know this man is useless like this.May you never have peace in your life.Quote me negatively and die in your sleep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is unworthy statement...

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by teamobanabo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man's brain need reset by default slapping..

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by BarryX(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
The death that will kill these liars won't be a good one.

Like hear the insanity! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by omogin(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
People are good until they taste power

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by abbeyty(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
i don't think this fool visit Nairaland otherwise he would have seen how the majority of our youths lament about hardship, and besides how many people did He interview before he came up with this silly assessment. there was a thread here on Nairaland not long ago where some able body young men turned to beggar not cuz of fault of theirs

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Postboiswag(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.

10kg gas na #4000 naw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by sexy74(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/
mad man with the brain of a fish inside a cockroach head.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Badtman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chaii Uncle Femi don give Wailers chance ooo grin
, Wailers upto you make una dey chew it like pop corn

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by nathie007: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Must this mad Ipetumodu spokesman with his infected mouth continue to be allowed to insult our collective sensibilities with his unbecoming insensitive utterances?

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by girl4rmspace(f): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is he for real? How can he say the people suffering are in the minority? When there are way more poor people in nigeria than rich people?

The role of joker in the next batman movie should be given to this man, what a joke

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by chumakk: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
The guy is a fool. Sometimes it is better to say nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by 1miccza: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man is clearly not in touch with reality,he's gradually becoming another Lai Lai Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
There is Real hunger in the land oh the rate at which pot of food gets missing nowadays is alarming? The funniest thing is that it is done even on boiling point. I think we should have a department that investigates such occurrences.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by lukaino(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Somebody should help me tell Mr Adeshina to keep kwayet if he has nothing reasonable to say. He is beginning to sound like Doyin Okupe.
Why is it that the moment they get to Abuja, they loose touch with reality?
I'm not a wailer by the way.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
This man always saying things like a madman.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Kenchukky(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
I think its because of people like this man that the president is suffering from ear problem. the kind of evil he will be hearing from this son of the devil. God bring punishment on the life of those who hate and cause pains to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Homguy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/
this boy must be sick in the head or blind. Either or both.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Fikifaka(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yeah, we know...and this few is right there in Aso rock. Please, come stay in my area, just for a night and meet people, because I sure know you don't live there. We know...the minority is in Aso rock.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Deepfreezer(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adesina you shall experience sorrow before the end of this year.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
This guy na idiot
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Deepfreezer(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adesina you shall experience sorrow before the end of this year. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by daniella04: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
[img][/img] sad shocked. Couldn't help but quote to be sure I read your comment clearly.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by happney65: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
"Mad talk from Mad people to their Mad supporters called Zombies" people like omolola15

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by nanalady(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
What a useless thing to say..people are going through hell..and his talking like this...he is a wicked man..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan? / Posting Of New Commissioners Of Police Announced By Arase (see List) / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.