Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42755 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Vendoor(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
Wow. Jst wen I tot u were those zombies dat are allergic to the harsh reality dis govt has created. Kudos for sayin d truth tho most of ur comments of earlier threads as I observe are zombie-ish n buharistic

Really grin
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by samsam2019: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oloriburuku ni awon apc yi sha

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Trust77: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adeshina you're a big fool, a son of a bitch, and a mad dog. May God continue to punish your generation and that of Buhari.... Fools

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Trust77: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adeshina you're a big fool, a son of a b***tch, and a mad dog. May God continue to punish your generation and that of Buhari.... Fools

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Miles300: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
This govt is full of gimmick .. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Larryfest(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
This guy is mad oo..abi which kain yeye talk be this na,my God which kind government be this na Petrol double price,food tripple up,safety gone to the wind yet he is saying this thrash?

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Ayotemide(f): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adesina....ies he okay??

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ogashman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
this rubbish talk Mr spokesman. have u gone to the grassroots to witness first hand the enormous suffering people re passing?u don't jus sit at abuja and make unconfirmed assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by VERDA: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
obaao:

STOP CREATING CHAOS WITH WRONG HEADLINES. Reading through, there is no place where he was quoted saying 'minority are complaining of hardship'. BUT minority are those complaining against the government.

Oga i am really trying hard to understand ur point,will people be enjoying this government and still complain,if people are complaining its because things are hard.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
I would have taken this news serious but since is a radio programme, they would have quoted him out of context. The rate at which people mis-quote their perceived enemies is more than the speed of light. They said same to Falana, that he said, FG should place Ekiti on state of emergency, they said he said it in Abuja while Falana was in Lagos in the said day. These people will just be looking for ways to pelt the public against the government and their perceived enemies.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by daryoor03(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Senseless talk everyday from this present FG

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by pedrilo: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
I took the pain to read every single comment on this thread and for the very first time on NL I see a collective agreement to the fact that Nigerians r suffering @ dis very moment.

Femi is an asss! Oloriburuku Somebody

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ReachHard: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
NEGODU IHE AGADI NWOKE NA-AKO!

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by opeyemi2015: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Can Adeshina answer this prayer; may his yesterday be better than today?

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by glossy6(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
May God soda Femi Adesina nyash

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by brightdv(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
What kind of senseless and statistically wrong statement is this..........the God that is keeping the majority of nigerians suffering in this kind of dictative government is calling this APC led government fools......shameless and greedy government

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by omenka(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
koboko69:

Come, you well so? What's this craziness of mentioning me anyhow?
You had best ignored that thing. His own case is beyond salvation. Ever seen any of us respond to him?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Oblongatarh(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
May Shongo and Orumila, collaborate with the the gods of Okija shrine and Fire you and you clueless oga bubu. Infact Thunder Fire your mouth for vomiting that rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by pedrilo: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
omenka:
You had best ignored that thing. His own case is beyond salvation. Ever seen any of us respond to him?
come on address the issue and don't attack personality joor! Waris rong witiu?

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by jerusalem101: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
This guy is earnestly competing with Liar Mohammed, either he's displaying stark ignorance or he has fully assumed the position of a pathological liar just the crop of persons he's representing.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by jerrymej(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
See talk like mess!
How much is this man been paid for this? Rubbish I call it.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
The day I knew things are so hard was the day i was passing by and young man whom I think was a Yoruba asked me If I want to cut my hair. That day I felt him and others who are in the same situation

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by martinsugwuoke: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
I dont blame Femi...because he feeding fat from our money he doesnt know that 90 percent of Nigerian can hardly afford two square meals a day. He is a hypocrite and you should not expect anything more than what he said.. Government of deceit and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by yatty4emmanuel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
I thought I can not make offensive statements on media,but this idiot is driving me crazy with his stupidity,if I had my way to him,hmmm....

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Dee60: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
These 'spokepersons' have started again. That is how Okups and Abats robbed Jona of 2nd term!

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
I fit slap this Adesina one day o,

Is it a must to talk?

Leave Minority people alone let get to work guy,

i am no longer interested in adding injury to the minority camp again. Let us show a difference from the previous administration i beg,..

That is why we voted for change.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by obinoral1179(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
madam calm down.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by PigMeat: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
u are really trying to impress us, no wailers form for u still.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ahamonyeka(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am not surprise cos I used to know him to be an igbo smoker so,I believe he must be high on warri weed.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by uridadole: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.
The presidency need not continue to shoot itself in the foot. I know above average Nigerians understand that mismanagement of revenue, non diversification of the economy and colapse of oil market has got Nigeria to this state of economy. Government needs be focused on diversifying the economy and ensure that people begin to feel positive turn of the economy rather than coming to make unnecessary statements that looks like lame defence. I believe the govt is working hard and putting nigeria on the path of growth. There is no gain without pain. I am patiently coping with the pain hoping for fruition of current efforts. Many has same reasoning though we all buy as per your quote.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by M4gunners: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Interesting comments. If zombies accepted that there is suffering, why are they still supporting him?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.