Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters (67275 Views)

Dangote Sugar Grows 227% To Emerge 2017 Best Performing Stock / Zenith Bank, 2 Others Emerge Best Performing Stocks In July / Nigeria Devalues Naira-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Lisaint(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
D fear oF SAHARA REPORTERS IS D Beginning of wisdom in NIGERIA .

I wish other media Outlet Can practice INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM the way they practice their own.

Even all dis politician dey fear to lock horns with thrm

Note: Am expecting part 4 [ which will contain the defense]

LIKE if you are enjoying BuruProperty.
SHARE if you are expecting Counter-Measure.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Unbrandedguy: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
shine96:
PMB must probe him if not all this change mantra na hoax. Nigerians are watching and waiting.

Do u tnk Buhari himself is not corrupt?? Let him prove his certificate.

8 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by faaz24: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
tunderay:
I love Sahara Reporters, if they want to kill you, they will make sure you are shot twice, if you survive , you will be shot again. There sources are everywhere, offend them and see trouble.
What a way to summarize SR...love it

Saraki and Fayose can testify to your submissions

4 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by StepTwo: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.
bros, my legs and hands just weak for the kind youths wei remain for this country, we have become so stewpid that the hallowed thieves just laugh at us.

just imagine the hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
faaz24:

What a way to summarize SR...love it
Thanks brother.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by mcyemite(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
A man thats is suppose to protect us and our properties is even afraid to own them here.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by lollmaolol(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Men....we keep saying same thing all over again... I guess this is true for all politicians, they no longer see luxury property acquisitions as criminal or fraudulent.

Let's find a way out guys #revolutionMIghtProferSolution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by faaz24: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
tunderay:
Thanks brother.
Yeah bro, Buratai should do the needful : RESIGN ASAP !
That is if he's got any dignity left

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by taemilola(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'm following.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Deprince12:
Read and understand first before u start calling names. Did u see anywhere they said he got the property with his savings? Be wise
Before I engage you who do you belong? grin
OK hear this, this is SR's side of the story. Have you heard the other side before?

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by duality(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
There are some people who usually write very strong worded post, if it were about PDP or Fayose. You'll think they hate corruption. But when it comes to things like this, you will never see their post.

When they want to speak to power, they direct their frustration to the senate because of saraki. ..In fact.. I'm out of here.

10 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by sunkoye: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
This guy should just resign already. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

hop u red dis news vry wel? Funds wer diverted! That is corruption.
According to SR. Report from the NA does not agree with this. Unlike zombies and wailers I prefer to hear from both sides before making conclusions.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Mboi2: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
I laugh in French.
The problem is not even the old man that didn't go to school but the youths of this country that reason with their anus.
If it's anything relating to Fayose of PDP or GEJ and d likes, Zombies will full this place shouting "kill them! Jail them! Return our yams!" How come I've seen no Zombie on this thread abi dem dey sleep?
Pls @ Obailala, come and speak English to defend Burantai abi dem owe you 2months salary?
By the time you people will know the agenda of this govt and how corrupt it's agencies and officials are, you will know Abacha was a saint.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by phlemzy: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
I wonder what more need to be said before Mr Buratai gets qualified for investigation.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by guiddoti: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
tobimillar:
Sahara reporters!! I am waiting for an exposé on amaechi!! And why is buhari turning a blind eyes to this eye popping report!!
Even Wike. Infact all the looters.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Mboi2: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
eph12:

Before I engage you who do you belong? grin
OK hear this, this is SR's side of the story. Have you heard the other side before?
After hearing EFCC's story about Arms Deal Fund, did u hear Dasuki's side of the story before you started shouting "thief! thief!!"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
faaz24:

Yeah bro, Buratai should do the needful : RESIGN ASAP !
That is if he's got any dignity left
Exactly, he should resign asap, this evidences are too damning.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by chimoskyg(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
If Saharareporter decide to carry any matter for head, my brother na only God go save you

3 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by chigoizie7(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.

Lolz, guy u are funny oh. The only difference here is that others are businessmen turned politicians while this other person is a career civil servant whose salaries can not afford such luxuries and who cannot be into businesses while in active service.

Whichever way, I just tire for naija.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by eleko1: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Baba giga,if Buratai nor join Ipob yoot leadeer,daSuki in KUJE, then,DAura isn't far undecided. Jona know better undecided
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by omegaurch1: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
SR seems to be better at investigations than EFCC
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by fashrola(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
ChuckD1:
No wonder Skye bank is in trouble.

I swear.... They used FG power to sack the management for leaking such top secret grin

3 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Jarus(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
If SR are on your case, ehnnnm.

meanwhile, the FG cannot dismiss these allegations with a wave of hands...

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by basingstoke: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
These are the people that failed boko haram fight.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by omolola15(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
happney65:
In the world of Nigeria's Number one Zoombie.. omolola15 "Buhari must be dissapointed in him" As if Buhari himself is not corrupt..When we tell the the so-called anti corruption war is to suppress the oppostion as the APC does not want any opposition,they call us wailers.. Nothing will happen to buratai as he is covered by the umberella..Awon weere..Awon oloshi..

Chai!!! My friend has gone maaaad again.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Ofemmanu1: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
If it was Fayose, Saraki, Ekwe, or other PDP goons that diverted public funds, the daura govt and their zombies woulda skinned em alive.
Now that it is daura cow's choice COAS, The APC propaganda machinery will be quick to defend him and blame it on PDP or BokoHaram.
Which kind govt be this sef?!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
midolian:
Highly embarrassed! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Buratai's savings indeed have done a lotta wonders. The Snake charmer to me belongs to the Dasuki family and should be treated as such. angry angry
But your demigod said none of his appointees are corrupt.Besides EFCC,ICPC,DSS etc all gave these kinds of persons clean bill of corruption health? Ndi oshi them.Afoju wo ara wa.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by khalid6ix: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
ojun50:
Abeg i need that fine girl phone number
go sambisa forest
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
If it was Fayose, Saraki, Ekwe, or other PDP goons that diverted public funds, the daura govt and their zombies woulda skinned em alive.
Now that it is daura cow's choice COAS, The APC propaganda machinery will be quick to defend him and blame it on PDP or BokoHaram.
Which kind govt be this sef?!
Don't worry bro.Karma is waiting for them all.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by dvee2: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
I just Laugh at some people. So with 23 Million naira, you can buy a house in Dubai? Just use your logic to think about it. LOL
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by centboy123456(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
tunderay:
I love Sahara Reporters, if they want to kill you, they will make sure you are shot twice, if you survive , you will be shot again. There sources are everywhere, offend them and see trouble.

I dey tell u I nor know were all these guys the get there news form abeg u nor offend them u dey dey so cuz I know say u be APC member

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.