Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters (67274 Views)

Dangote Sugar Grows 227% To Emerge 2017 Best Performing Stock / Zenith Bank, 2 Others Emerge Best Performing Stocks In July / Nigeria Devalues Naira-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Guy welcome! You never fail to impress me with your intelligent contributions on this forum. You see how the sanctimonious bubu & his appointees have continued to ruin this country in the name of fighting kwarapton?

Thanks bro.
What continues to amaze me is how anyone, even if he is a brain-dead zombie can believe that a highly CORRUPT leader looter can fight anything that resembles corruption.
It is not only impossible, it is also impossiCAN'T!
How can a man who is not as TRANSPARENT as the previous president fight any corruption?
How can?
A man who cannot and has NOT shared publicly the asset declaration he made to the CCB despite promising voluntarily to do so

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by joe120120(m): 1:11am On Jul 10, 2016
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/09/more-details-emerge-nigeria-chief-army-staff-general-buratai%E2%80%99s-dubai-properties

..This are old story to NA,NAF''NN and NPF .the fact is He GMB is not fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2016
joe120120:
..This are old story to NA,NAF''NN and NPF .the fact is He GMB is not fighting corruption

He is not because he CANNOT.
How can the devil fight the devil
Impossibility can never be possible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277784_fbimg1452093218973_jpegc10e9e69e640b4d758edf3c27e5a1dae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Deepfreezer(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Tufiakwa, this old men are the common enemy Nigeria have. when some of our youths are slaving over there just to put food on their table and help feed their families back home. Someone is busy buying luxury properties with stolen funds meant to tackle insurgents. They must weep and experience sorrow all the days of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by haywhy80: 1:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Tufiakwa, this old men are the common enemy Nigeria have. when some of our youths are slaving over there just to put food on their table and help feed their families back home. Someone is busy buying luxury properties with stolen funds meant to tackle insurgents. They must weep and experience sorrow all the days of their lives.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2016
chai, Buhary is pighting kworuption. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Rapmoney(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2016
centboy123456:

Not only u "I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian some times I ask God why but I pray very soon we will leave nigeria and baifra we stand am so tried of been calling a nigeria
With the crop of rulers we have been enduring in this country, I truly doubt if this so-called "Nigerian dream" would ever come to reality!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Na sowore and his sahara reporter go finally scatter this country
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by lailo: 2:36am On Jul 10, 2016
And wailers will say Sahara Reporters are APC arm when d news does not favour them.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by carammel(f): 2:44am On Jul 10, 2016
I do not understand why they are investigating Buratai,what has it got to do with the job he is currently doing as the COAS?
Present another credible person for the job na,if you want Buratai out.
mtchewew.
Now I dunno why the igbos want the man out,is it to put an igboman? you guys would still be the first to cry out that Buhari is pushing your people to war zones. What exactly do you want?
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Pyno30: 2:54am On Jul 10, 2016
eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.
What are you saying? Did rain beat you today?
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Pyno30: 2:59am On Jul 10, 2016
joseph1832:
If PMB know what's right for him and his credibility, he should give burantashi, sorry Buratai the boot with immediate effect.

How can a serving army general have properties worth millions in Dubai, when even PMB himself, a retired general is still rearing cows in Daura?.
Buhari is an old man. And stinginess made him to be a cow landlord today, (though that's what his age mate is owing) as for Buratai he seems wiser than Buhari.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by DumDum13656: 3:01am On Jul 10, 2016
so that's why they want to kill Skye Bank... naija & kworuption

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Pyno30: 3:01am On Jul 10, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Observing.
Na Election?

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by dikeigbo2(m): 3:02am On Jul 10, 2016
dvee2:
I just Laugh at some people. So with 23 Million naira, you can buy a house in Dubai? Just use your logic to think about it. LOL

Meaning?........you are laughing as a blinded godforsaken hypocrite grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by zeberebe: 3:06am On Jul 10, 2016
tolufase:
Hope this man will be investigated by Mr President who claimed to be fighting corruption. Wait o, immunity does not cover COAS. Just waiting for the excuses why he cannot be investigated.

Did i just make the front page?. Dedicate this to all Man Utd fans.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by zeberebe: 3:07am On Jul 10, 2016
tolu fase:
Hope this man will be investigated by Mr President who claimed to be fighting corruption. Wait o, immunity does not cover COAS. Just waiting for the excuses why he cannot be investigated.

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by zeberebe: 3:07am On Jul 10, 2016
tolu fase:

up man u
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by zeberebe: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2016
tolu fase:

up man uu
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by zeberebe: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Izonpikin: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2016
wellmax:
Wailers sha. When SR news favours them they be like, you see. But when its the other way round, dem go say SR na media arm of APC.

The earlier you realize that SR is not partisan, the better for you.
no sane Nigerian would wait for SR to show that buharis government is filled with hypocritical thieves...let them enjoy their immunity....
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by holyword: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Let there be death sentence to any new found looters,this people ve crumbled the economy.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Tiegarr: 4:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Ahmeduana:

ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD BA?
Is the Buratai story also not ACCORDING RO WHAT YOU WERE TOLD BA?Kids everywhere..
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Tiegarr: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2016
Mboi2:
I laugh in French.
The problem is not even the old man that didn't go to school but the youths of this country that reason with their anus.
If it's anything relating to Fayose of PDP or GEJ and d likes, Zombies will full this place shouting "kill them! Jail them! Return our yams!" How come I've seen no Zombie on this thread abi dem dey sleep?
Pls @ Obailala, come and speak English to defend Burantai abi dem owe you 2months salary?
By the time you people will know the agenda of this govt and how corrupt it's agencies and officials are, you will know Abacha was a saint.

SR should pls give us a blow by blow account of how exactly the money was diverted...And let us hear from Buratai too...Something doesn't add up..Burata was NEVER in charge if army procute ment in 2013..Jona gave him that position in April 2014...
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Tiegarr: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks bro.
What continues to amaze me is how anyone, even if he is a brain-dead zombie can believe that a highly CORRUPT leader looter can fight anything that resembles corruption.
It is not only impossible, it is also impossiCAN'T!
How can a man who is not as TRANSPARENT as the previous president fight any corruption?
How can?
A man who cannot and has NOT shared publicly the asset declaration he made to the CCB despite promising voluntarily to do so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675
Now I know why your ex fiancee says you are really STUPID...You don't have one iota of sense...Irresponsible Eejit..
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Tiegarr: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2016
carammel:
I do not understand why they are investigating Buratai,what has it got to do with the job he is currently doing as the COAS?
Present another credible person for the job na,if you want Buratai out.
mtchewew.
Now I dunno why the igbos want the man out,is it to put an igboman? you guys would still be the first to cry out that Buhari is pushing your people to war zones. What exactly do you want?
Igbo'sI am sorry to say,are the most useless tribe,politically speaking...Heartbreak is always their portion..Sahara reporters has still not told us exactly how the funds were diverted..
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by KangaIye: 5:11am On Jul 10, 2016
we will survive
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Chicent(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm like the last of this hasnt been heard.... Wow!!
Shocking @ $500 per Night on rent. So much ROI.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2016
centboy123456:

I dey tell u I nor know were all these guys the get there news form abeg u nor offend them u dey dey so cuz I know say u be APC member
lol, I no fit my guy. Those people will run you down, no matter who you be. Even displaying teller wey you hide inside your bedroom.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Ifeanyispace: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2016
They said BH has been defeated on the ground . And now what we have is Internet terrorist which i guess SR is heading . Nigeria is beyond
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Calbarian(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2016
I know for a fact that Nigerian military folk, especially the top brass, do engage in international missions. Furthermore, Buratai has been involved in these missions for well over a decade. These high-cadre military men do get paid as much as the equivalent of N80million in US $ depending on specs, location and duration. I don't know what his basic salary is but it's my opinion that the issue isn't so much of what it was spent on as the source of the funds.

If however, he's found wanting after an investigation, I hope he's prosecuted accordingly because I no understand how this government dey manage to only jail 1 person, that Nimasa guy ( pls correct me) in over 1 yr and after all d whole allegations and efcc and court dates and so-called corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by EROMS38(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2016
tolufase:

i dont think so..d dullards men are saints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.