Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters (67280 Views)

Dangote Sugar Grows 227% To Emerge 2017 Best Performing Stock / Zenith Bank, 2 Others Emerge Best Performing Stocks In July / Nigeria Devalues Naira-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by knightsTempler: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Buratai should be put on administrative leave ASAP and EFCC should proceed to investigate him without further delay. Failure to do this will further damage the credibility of Buhari's corruption war, he can not be selective, it doesn't work that way.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
MrObontami:

Abi 00oooooooo memphis357 hatedu2 wetin una think naw cheesy
Unlce, kilode undecided
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by drss(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My guy the truth is that SR is sponsored by the CIA.
u get high IQ. d first step towards regime change is by grooming a media outfit. dem cia groom sahara reporters for dem mission - which is to cause public dissatisfaction n regime change, somtin dem successfuly used against GEJ.
make pipul no praise sahara reporters like say dem be d best investigative journalist. na cia dey sponsor dem. from d look of tins, e be like say america wan use sahara reporters cause revolution in nigeria by 2018-2019 to fulfill dem prediction.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by willibounce1(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Na wa o. And the president keeps claiming he appoints ppl of integrity... almost everyone working with him are thieves. Most abo..ki elites are barawos. The steal money quietly and pretend as if they are holy. You see dem wearing sandals up and down with agbada and you think they don't have kobo.

In fact Na abo..ki steal pass for Nigeria
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by wirinet(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
crixtex:

Bro... stop acting like u are a fighter of corruption... it stinks.... is general Burutai bigger than Nigeria...
The right thing is for him to be.investigated... it will be easy sef since he has no immunity...
And why should we close down the courts,.more should be established so that thieves and crooks like AishaHaliburton,Burutai,Fayose, slowpoke, StealerOduah et al, that have no immunity can be sentenced to hard labour in jail...

Bro, i urge you be a total supporter of anticorruption and stand by truth

But you talk as if you are sorely pained that Fayose is being investigated. There are evidence that Fayose received money from Dasuki, EFCC said they have evidence of how the monies were flown from Lagos to Akure, EFCC has evidences against all the dramatis personae in the illegal transfers , some are even prepared to testify against fayose.
Now in the Burutai's case, what are the accusations before you start talking about investigation? Buying properties in Dubai is no crime, buying properties from proceeds of a crime is a crime. You have to prove that Burutai and his wives bought properties in Dubai from proceed of a crime.
Sahara reporters or anybody else has not shown any evidence that Burutai has commuted any crime. Nobody has petitioned EFCC with documentary evidence that Burutai has committed a crime. You want EFCC to instigate Burutai and his wives solely based on Sahara reporters suspicions and insinuations?
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
phoenix90:

Buratai must surely be regretting why he called proponents of this property exposure 'online terrorists'.Sahara reporters have shown him they are far more deadlier than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen combined. I can't wait to hear from Buratai's side.
I think we may not hear from him again,he has finished all the weapons in his armoury. These evidences are so damning, he has been battered by SR, any other defence now will knock him out, even Bubu won't have no choice than to sack him.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by wirinet(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
tunderay:
I think we may not hear from him again,he has finished all the weapons in his armoury. These evidences are so damning, he has been battered by SR, any other defence now will knock him out, even Bubu won't have no choice than to sack him.

Abeg show me this evidence that is so damning. Buying Dubai properties is not like buying drugs, all the transactions are documented. The companies and the Dubai government has the details of all transactions for tax purposes, so I do not understand why you people made it seem like a mission impossible to get access to such information. Besides, Bututai is said to have declared the property on assuming the role of COAS.
If Burutai wanted to hide the property from the public, he would not have used his name to purchase the said property, he would have simply used a distant family member or a trusted friend

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
wirinet:

But you talk as if you are sorely pained that Fayose is being investigated. There are evidence that Fayose received money from Dasuki, EFCC said they have evidence of how the monies were flown from Lagos to Akure, EFCC has evidences against all the dramatis personae in the illegal transfers , some are even prepared to testify against fayose.
Now in the Burutai's case, what are the accusations before you start talking about investigation? Buying properties in Dubai is no crime, buying properties from proceeds of a crime is a crime. You have to prove that Burutai and his wives bought properties in Dubai from proceed of a crime.
Sahara reporters or anybody else has not shown any evidence that Burutai has commuted any crime. Nobody has petitioned EFCC with documentary evidence that Burutai has committed a crime. You want EFCC to instigate Burutai and his wives solely based on Sahara reporters suspicions and insinuations?

Information begets Investigation, Investigation begets Evidences... that is how it is done. it happened to other thieves... Information was given, then EFCC and DSS acted and investigated and they got evidences of more criminals, isnt it??
Now Sahara has given information, isnt it for EFCC to act and ascertain if he did right or wrong??

However all i know is evil isnt covered forever, one day everything will be exposed... Abacha, Abubakar Audu, etc.. they were all exposed...
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by tonio2wo: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2016
achieverme:

So, ojukwu would have saved him from abacha?
If biafra had won, abacha will have been inconsequential to him.
But he betrayed biafra. What happened to him is just plain karma. Karpish!
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by vickylincon(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2016
eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.
you are right bro but I would have loved if this case comes up after some time. This guy is doing an excellent job in clearing bokoharam.. Don't you think some people are in for a mischief? Just saying...
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
vickylincon:
you are right bro but I would have loved if this case comes up after some time. This guy is doing an excellent job in clearing bokoharam.. Don't you think some people are in for a mischief? Just saying...
God bless Nigeria
Hmmm.. Supporters of Saraki are saying same thing too. Some people are just being mischievous and it's all propaganda according to them. Dasuki is saying he is ready to go to court. He did not commit any offense according to him. It's all witch-hunt. Fayose is saying it's all lies. What do you think about these other corruption cases bro?
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by 1stdammy: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Thank God Buratai is a Nigerian, he's a lucky man, cos anything goes in Nigeria. He don do am and escape am.......
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2016
HateU2:
Unlce, kilode undecided
kiss

smiley
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2016
drss:
u get high IQ. d first step towards regime change is by grooming a media outfit. dem cia groom sahara reporters for dem mission - which is to cause public dissatisfaction n regime change, somtin dem successfuly used against GEJ.
make pipul no praise sahara reporters like say dem be d best investigative journalist. na cia dey sponsor dem. from d look of tins, e be like say america wan use sahara reporters cause revolution in nigeria by 2018-2019 to fulfill dem prediction.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by ogashman(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
this is laughable.....coas fighting a course he sabotaged prior to now.
he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.buratai's hands n mouth have been soiled by the red oil used in eating our yams.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by dvee2: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Meaning?........you are laughing as a blinded godforsaken hypocrite grin grin

One of the paid Laptop dogs. How much do they pay you per post twert?
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah,he alright.
....❤
I'm still in my night ❤I actually should be sleeping. I will in a minute.

ALLiiiiiiii have a wonderful night rest kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

The goat diverted money meant for Vehicles..
Soldiers don suffer.

Na dem want suffer
If they call them Zombie they will start foaming at the mouth
How many men have died because of the fool's greed but na civilian be their enemy.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by bashydemy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
I think am in support of probing this man and if he is guilty he should be prosecuted.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrObontami:

ALLiiiiiiii have a wonderful night rest kiss kiss kiss
Love wan tin tin
Abeg do make we come chop rice
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Tana,please don't tell joseph1832 that,the man already has a big head grin
.....how you? smiley

You are still calling him that angry
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Ofemmanu1: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Na dem want suffer
If they call them Zombie they will start foaming at the mouth
How many men have died because of the fool's greed but na civilian be their enemy.
I tire for the mata..
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by KangaIye: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin Sahara reporter just keep on opening their yansh grin
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by turboG: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
I tire my brother. he walked free because he is working for APC

eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by vickylincon(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
eph12:

Hmmm.. Supporters of Saraki are saying same thing too. Some people are just being mischievous and it's all propaganda according to them. Dasuki is saying he is ready to go to court. He did not commit any offense according to him. It's all witch-hunt. Fayose is saying it's all lies. What do you think about these other corruption cases bro?
among all these people, only saraki I can say he's being persecuted.. Others are crooked
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Ndolarr: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
If I remember the 53 suitcases said to have been brought in illegally by an Emir during the naira currency change in 1984, without the Buhari led junta punishing the act, something tells me that this alleged corruption against Buratai will also go un-investigated by EFCC! Has anything been done about illegal, corrupt and satanic recruitment in CBN, FIRS and Prisons Service by government thus far? From the look of things, more acts of corruption will still be committed by 'anointed sinners' without any punishment from government. It is that bad!!
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by greatwhite(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
law001:
New Yam festival...

Cheers to the Yam eaters.

grin
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by captain247: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am surprised if Sahara reporters could have investigated this case this far and yet EFCC is Mute concerning it then the corruption fight is inbalance.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by bejeria101(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
The daura last cowbender has cleared him dassol!
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:

You are still calling him that angry
mind ya business,❤ babzilla
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Buhari's enemies are behind these leaks, corruption fighting back. It is a matter of time before they get to him personally. It is a pity but we predicted it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria / Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.