Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters (67271 Views)

Dangote Sugar Grows 227% To Emerge 2017 Best Performing Stock / Zenith Bank, 2 Others Emerge Best Performing Stocks In July / Nigeria Devalues Naira-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerians never see anything..
If you like cry and shout from now till December 2018
Buhari no go mind you
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by NaLaugh: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2016
eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.

This comment wins the internet.

If people (anywhere in the world) could only make judgment based on facts and principle, rather than affiliation, the world would be better off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by millionaireman: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2016
And the Buratais of northern Nigeria would tell the Americans that Jonathan government didn't provide money to the army to buy weapons against Boko Haram terrorists.

While in actuality, they used the Boko Haram violence to fight away Jonathan from government.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by phoenix90(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2016
tunderay:
I love Sahara Reporters, if they want to kill you, they will make sure you are shot twice, if you survive , you will be shot again. There sources are everywhere, offend them and see trouble.
Buratai must surely be regretting why he called proponents of this property exposure 'online terrorists'.Sahara reporters have shown him they are far more deadlier than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen combined. I can't wait to hear from Buratai's side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Jarus:
If SR are on your case, ehnnnm.

meanwhile, the FG cannot dismiss these allegations with a wave of hands...

Sad . The man is a very effective as a soldier. He has done wonders for the soldiers morale. I hope buhari can find a replacement. He needs to do so and quickly.

On a lighter note, the wailing wankers are all quoting sharia reporters the APC mouthpiece.

I wonder if their rubbish online toilet paper blogs can learn from SR how it's done in stead of posting bizarre incoherent stories.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2016
eph12:
Before Buratai expose
Zombies - Buhari went to UAE to see the list of Nigerians who have houses there. Fayose et.al was fingered. They will all be exposed and dealt with. They are all yam eaters.
Wailers - Is it a crime to own property outside the country? Average business men have houses in Dubai.

After Buratai expose
Zombies - What is the crime in owning a house in Dubai? Buratai saved monthly to buy that house. He is innocent.
Wailers - You can't own a house in Dubai and not be corrupt. Buratai must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I just tire for this country.

Abi 00oooooooo memphis357 hateu2 wetin una think naw cheesy
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Tonason: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2016
If you are a kid don't you have brain? Calculate his salaries from the time he joined Army to date, minus his feeding and other expenses, what is your results. Think with your head.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2016
To all the wailers. We see you. Don't cry witch hunt in the next installment of the travails of stealer oduah, the Amazon of defective runways, overinvoiced bmws, and housemaid proxies.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Zex0020(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2016
APC~PLS STOP TURNING THIS CON3 AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE..U Won Election Purely On Propaganda And Stil Deceiving Zombies...God Bless Sahara Reporterz,,,
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2016
joseph1832:
If PMB know what's right for him and his credibility, he should give burantashi, sorry Buratai the boot with immediate effect.

How can a serving army general have properties worth millions in Dubai, when even PMB himself, a retired general is still rearing cows in Daura?.

My brother I think you are not far from the truth

You are always on point

I salute your intelligence grin
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2016
BTW kingcheezypuff My darling sweet puff puff where are thou when your man needs you so much tongue grin
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Shiiit is getting realer grin
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by millionaireman: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Can Buhari work with honest and achieving people? Doubt.
By the time Buhari government ends, people shall get to know that it has been the most corrupt administration so far.

Buhari has been fooling Nigerians all his life, beginning from when he joined the army through wuru wuru way, to when he told the world that late Abacha was not corrupt to when he used affidavit as academic certificate to his so:called fight against corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
Woah! A zombie actually said d truth? R we sure d world ain't coming to an end?
Armageddon ti take over.grin grin.

Na saintly govt be this, bah? You go fear. cheesy
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
MrObontami:
BTW kingcheezypuff
My darling sweet puff puff where are thou when your man needs you so much tongue grin
❤Tana,please don't tell joseph1832 that,the man already has a big head grin
.....how you? smiley
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by babestella: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2016
carammel:
I do not understand why they are investigating Buratai,what has it got to do with the job he is currently doing as the COAS?
Present another credible person for the job na,if you want Buratai out.
mtchewew.
Now I dunno why the igbos want the man out,is it to put an igboman? you guys would still be the first to cry out that Buhari is pushing your people to war zones. What exactly do you want?

I read you comment and I couldn't but laugh at the future of Nigeria with the set of youths we have growing up to take over the mantle of leadership.

What has Igbos got to do with investigating buratai?

Are you saying buratai should not be investigated even when all fingers are pointing towards him and shows clearly he has a hand in questionable funds.
I know PMB have upgraded buratai to the status of a small god, is that the reason why you couldn't think before writing?
Please, you have a long way to go my dear. Bringing tribalism into national issues will not help you but only goes to show how deep your hate is towards the Igbos. The last time I checked, Sahara reporters is not owned by an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by maxzzo1(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Buratai must be tried and jailed for corruption and massacre of Shiites......
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by truthspeaks: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
AreaFada2:
Armageddon ti take over.grin grin.

Na saintly govt be this, bah? You go fear. cheesy
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by seguntijan(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2016
ANOTHER TAKE ON LT. GEN. TUKUR BURATAI
Written by Gloria Eluebo Adagbon.
Since the news of allegation against Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, I have taken my time to look at the facts, scrutinise them, ask questions and verify the answers.
Now let's look at the issues raised therein:
✳️ Did Buratai deny owing the said properties? NO.
✳️ Did Buratai declare them in his assets declaration? YES.
✳️ Did Buratai own the properties alone? NO, he jointly own them with his two wives.
✳️ Are the Buratai's the sole owners of the properties? NO, they are investors.
✳️ According to the facts made available, the properties are like quoted companies. You buy into them and get dividends as profit from your investment.
Are public funds involved in the properties? No, the Buratai's used their personal savings to invest.
✳️ Is having a farm - a family business against the law? NO. The 1999 Constitution (as amended) under Fifth Schedule Part 1- permits a public officer to engage in farming.
✳️ Does the farm generate income? YES.
✳️ On the allegations of motor cycles, it has been verified that the rugged buffalo vehicles are not only brand new but they are 2014 model that were imported from Libya.
✳️ Is Buratai a good soldier? YES.
✳️ As COAS, has he succeeded in degrading the dreaded Bokoharam terrorists? YES.
✳️ Did he teach the lawless Shi'ttes a lesson? YES.
✳️ Has Buratai restored the dignity of the Nigerian Army? YES.
✳️ Has Buratai restored pride, bravery and courage of our soldiers? YES.
✳️ Are the sponsors of Bokoharam happy with Buratai? NO.
✳️ Are the enemies of Nigeria happy that Bokoharam is being shown hell? NO.
✳️ Are the Avengers happy? NO.
✳️ Are the economic terrorists happy with Buratai? NO.
✳️ Are the military chiefs who profited from evil insurgency happy with Buratai leadership? NO.
✳️ Are the corrupt elite squad happy with Buratai? NO.
✳️ Are we happy with the job you have done and are still doing? YES
Dear Lt. Gen. Buratai, we are proud of the leadership you have brought to bear in Nigeria Military. So long as no public funds have been traced to you, so long as you declared the assets, so long as you have clarified the whole issue, as you have done, the plans to destabilise the anti terrorism fight will fail.
We that are with you are MORE than those against you. You have our VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. Keep, keeping us safe. Keep doing the excellent job of protecting the territorial integrity of our country. The security and peace of this country is non negotiable.
We got your back covered!!
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Kudos to SR,I can now call u:
D voice of d voiceless,
D help/helper of d helpless,
D last hope of d common pple.
I will leave dis country if burantashi not probed
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by MrObontami(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Tana,please don't tell joseph1832 that,the man already has a big head grin
.....how you? smiley

Common puff puff you don't shade my nicca joe like that tongue grin

You know he's a cool dude right ?? cheesy

How was ur night ?? Hope u slept well grin
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2016
midolian:
Highly embarrassed! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Buratai's savings indeed have done a lotta wonders. The Snake charmer to me belongs to the Dasuki family and should be treated as such. angry angry

Brother there was never a Dasuki in the first case,remember what Dokpesi said when he was released.. All of these are simple covers for the massive looting and corruption going on currently.... Bet me no body would look into this man's case...
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by transient123(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Buratai should be disgraced like others after holistic and sincere investigations are done, not the hogwash one did by those morons who hastily cleared him of any wrong doing.

But, which one be wailers own now on this, see idiots jumping and dancing like gorillas on investigations done by the same Apc Sahara reporters nailing Buratai, an Apc COAS.

Honestly, the worst thing in Nigeria are these wailers, worst than their evil comrades Boko haram, they live in self denial, hate, impunity, bigotry and criminality, what a waste of people.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2016
MrObontami:

Common puff puff you don't shade my nicca joe like that tongue grin

You know he's a cool dude right ?? cheesy

How was ur night ?? Hope u slept well grin

Yeah,he alright.
....❤
I'm still in my night ❤I actually should be sleeping. I will in a minute.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Keneking:
They should pursue First Group anyhow
I hope your eyes is now seeing well about you sai buhari.
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by sammhi(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2016
I wonder why all these?
Nothing will happen...Fg , EFcc , DSs, DHQ has told you the truth ...it is his savings
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks bro.
What continues to amaze me is how anyone, even if he is a brain-dead zombie can believe that a highly CORRUPT leader looter can fight anything that resembles corruption.
It is not only impossible, it is also impossiCAN'T!
How can a man who is not as TRANSPARENT as the previous president fight any corruption?
How can?
A man who cannot and has NOT shared publicly the asset declaration he made to the CCB despite promising voluntarily to do so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675
Good morning bro.Guess you're also up to another great day? We bless the Lord. Ki oluwa gba wa lowo ijoba APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2016
seguntijan:
Since the news of allegation against Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, I have taken my time to look at the facts, scrutinise them, ask questions and verify the answers.
✳️ Did Buratai own the properties alone? NO, he jointly own them with his two wives.
✳️ According to the facts made available, the properties are like quoted companies. You buy into them and get dividends as profit from your investment.
Are public funds involved in the properties? No, the Buratai's used their personal savings to invest.
✳️ Is having a farm - a family business against the law? NO. The 1999 Constitution (as amended) under Fifth Schedule Part 1- permits a public officer to engage in farming.
✳️ On the allegations of motor cycles, it has been verified that the rugged buffalo vehicles are not only brand new but they are 2014 model that were imported from Libya.
✳️ As COAS, has he succeeded in degrading the dreaded Bokoharam terrorists? YES.
✳️ Are the military chiefs who profited from evil insurgency happy with Buratai leadership? NO.
Dear Lt. Gen. Buratai, we are proud of the leadership you have brought to bear in Nigeria Military. So long as no public funds have been traced to you, so long as you declared the assets, so long as you have clarified the whole issue, as you have done, the plans to destabilise the anti terrorism fight will fail.
We that are with you are MORE than those against you. You have our VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. Keep, keeping us safe. Keep doing the excellent job of protecting the territorial integrity of our country. The security and peace of this country is non negotiable.

If there ever will be an award for the most gullible Nigerian ever,it will be awarded to you. How old are you anyway?? You allowed the political theatrics and mumbo jumbo to get to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Bgorgeous: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2016
This guy better explain where he got that kind of money as a career public servant
Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2016
anonimi:

......because in addition to the ear problem of the DullardPoo from Daura, he is also developing eye problems due to old age.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
Lol. grin grin cheesy wink.Guy you're the baddest.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2016
seguntijan:
Another glorified mumu zombie with a long senseless apostle's creed.

1 Like

Re: Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2016
sammhi:
I wonder why all these?
Nothing will happen...Fg , EFcc , DSs, DHQ has told you the truth ...it is his savings
Sammy? If I'm correct,then it should now be obvious to you that "Sai Buhari" is a hard nut to defend.Guess you got that bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.