Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) (4978 Views)

When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean? / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Let's look at it like this. Maybe black people are now white racists in dark skin…All thanks to slavery and colonisation. Funny how blacks resist seeing beauty in themselves all the time, it just makes everything less burdensome for the white supremacists.

I do hope kingcheezypuff saw the thread you referred us to and would see this one too
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
[s]Let's look at it like this. Maybe black people are now white racists in dark skin…All thanks to slavery and colonisation. Funny how blacks resist seeing beauty in themselves all the time, it just makes everything less burdensome for the white supremacists.

I do hope kingcheezypuff saw the thread you referred us to and would see this one too[/s]
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Like it goes, the truth is bitter. She can't take it. ^
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Like it goes, the truth is bitter. She can't take it. ^
grin cheesy grinNo .but you go out of your way to find the worst show of self hate and mention me
.....STOP IT

It will always, ALWAYS refeclt the self loathing and or ignorance of those individuals and NOT the entire race.

As if you didn't have your own issues with self hate among your people.
..... Every RACE DOES !!
Stop trying to make this about Africans!! undecided

What's your obsession with that?!! undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by falconey(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
all I see this Sunday is black and white holding hands in Jesus parade.

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
falconey:
grin cheesy tell ya friend ta put a shirt on
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
And start shouting black is beautiful all over the place. Are we supposed to be ugly? grin

Hahahahahhaha Exactly.. I tire O
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by falconey(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin cheesy tell ya friend ta put a shirt on

we're at the beach lol
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2016
falconey:
Then why are you wearing so much?
......❤
Anyway,what I wanna is where you found that white guy?❤ tourist.
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by falconey(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then why are you wearing so much?
......❤
Anyway,what I wanna is where you found that white guy?❤ tourist.
that was 2years ago

lol we met at the beach in lagos .

we shared a space at the beach that is how we got along .
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
falconey:

mmm. I see.
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahahahhaha Exactly.. I tire O

Helo sweety smiley i plead with you to come vote my candidate here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am smiley
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by davidif: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
LuveU2:
Why are black people like this? Why must we gleefully bring ourselves down all the time? Why are we so insensitive?

Please what is wrong with looking very dark everyone? Are we not all in Africa? Is the sun not suppose to naturally tan us? what is wrong with us?

One minute we are cussing people for looking very dark, the next minute we are cussing others for bleaching. Where do we stand?

You want to know why i am wailing look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3215617/how-romantic-nigerian-pre-wedding-photo

The self-hatred is real. Black people who are just few shades away from the man below using insultive words to shame him...and at the end, themselves.

Were our foreparents not dark/very dark? Are we born white or red? No we are all black with different shades of skin.

Shaming someone for being very dark by calling them black or kiwi or ugly is shaming yourselves and your race because like it or not you are black too. Whether you are chocolate, caramel, yellow or high yellow or red bone, you are black.

If black stands for ugliness, you are ugly then. And our slave masters were right when they called us black monkeys.

My sister we need a conscious movement to change people's minds in this continent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive / Newyork Couple Jump To Their Death Together Because Of Debt(photos). / Virginity Is Not Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.