Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? (7531 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? / 9 Most Common Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Fake Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by geni340(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

hence my point if she doesnt ride you *lips sealed*
wuiz riding who undecided
ama female
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
geni340:

wuiz riding who undecided
ama female

girl riding the guy!
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by joe4christ(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Xtracoool:

Baba joe4christ wetin carry you enter this thread on a Sunday? You even add disclaimer join shocked

My guy, forget matter, Na we we
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Debbywills(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
dairykidd:

Wtf! U fake squirting too? But i think d body never lies n when she has climaxed some of us really do knw & its not just by screaming halelujah or screaming in chinese ..the body never lies.

I pray o grin..

Could be once in three years climax grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Debbywills:

I pray o grin..

Could be once in three years climax grin

Lolss its everytime we meet..my dear i no be pikin oo n no be today we sabi k.s but u r entitled 2 ur own opinion sha all join
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by bennysyl(f): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Most guys don't want to hear the truth, they want to be in charge, and they are just stressing themselve, even when the lady try to show them thru body language, what they want they don't understand, when the lady is bored she just fake it. shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Debbywills(f): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
dairykidd:

Lolss its everytime we meet..my dear i no be pikin oo n no be today we sabi k.s but u r entitled 2 ur own opinion sha all join

OK.. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
The Lady is right., Men faked it too, its a two way traffic Man,

Nasa28:

we don't normally do and u know it.

its just in women and I don't know y?

sometimes I will be like " wetin dis one come mean?"
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Debbywills(f): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
dairykidd:

Alright Dearie... wink..
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by tommychow(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Debbywills:

Yes really!! And the screams, squirt, Moans, all joined... We'll be boosting their Ego then we die in silence grin..
This is partial,This days, hardly do you see a good sexual partner

And whose fault is that?

Experiment on yourself, learn what your body needs...and freaking communicate tactfully to your man. Tell him you want to teach him new things as a way to spark up the sex. If you don't understand want your body needs, why do y'all expect someone else to?

You naija females are sexually boring, I swear. All y'all do is lay there like a log of wood, spread legs and shout "Ye! Ye! Ye!"
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Debbywills(f): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
tommychow:

And whose fault is that?

Experiment on yourself, learn what your body needs...and freaking communicate tactfully to your man. Tell him you want to teach him new things as a way to spark up the sex. If you don't understand want your body needs, why do y'all expect someone else to?

You naija females are sexually boring, I swear. All y'all do is lay there like a log of wood, spread legs and shout "Ye! Ye! Ye!"

Mr, if we do the aforementioned, you guys will come here again tagging us slot.

In this era, you don't do anything without being questioned. Drop the 'Naija girls' syndrome. Its becoming stale, it happens in all tribes
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Debbywills:

Alright Dearie... wink..
Yup...hws u?
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by tommychow(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Debbywills:

Mr, if we do the aforementioned, you guys will come here again tagging us slot.

In this era, you don't do anything without being questioned. Drop the 'Naija girls' syndrome. Its becoming stale, it happens in all tribes

What is "guys" business with your sex life? Giving y'all advice to improve sex with that one man in your life within the four walls of your room.
Re: Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? by Debbywills(f): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2016
tommychow:

What is "guys" business with your sex life? Giving y'all advice to improve sex with that one man in your life within the four walls of your room.

Lemme just pretend to agree with you smiley

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) / Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up / This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.