Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

overated!! NEXT!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / overated!! NEXT!! (7437 Views)

Relationships Are Just Overated. / Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. / Valentine Is Overated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

overated!! NEXT!! by lovemoi2(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
chei
the conversations  are what did u eat today, what did u cook, how was sunday, what did u do in church just some of the painful conversations

are u kidding, why should what one eats or cook be something to talk about, or is there something romantic about that that one is missing
dont even cook undecided undecided undecided
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2010
where u meet this mofo grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by lovemoi2(f): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
a friend of mine hooked me up tongue
but damn the dude is scaring the $hit outa me,
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Tcharged: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
Its apparent two of you don't have common area of interest and there is no chemistry. If either existed between you topics for discussion won't be an issue. The average Nigerian man is a versatile conversationalist and is always willing to discuss anything. My advice to you is to try another!
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by BlackRevo: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2010
Why don't you raise topics for discuss instead of you waiting for him to do the talking? undecided

I have come to the conclusion that it is mostly naija babes that raise this issue of lame conversations about naija guys whereas women from other parts of the world will always tell you that we are great talkers.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by lovemoi2(f): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
ok
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by SisiKill1: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ Topic
Rotflmao! cheesy
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Flashfast1: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2010
Black_Revo:

Why don't you raise topics for discuss instead of you waiting for him to do the talking? undecided

I have come to the conclusion that it is mostly naija babes that raise this issue of lame conversations about naija guys whereas women from other parts of the world will always tell you that we are great talkers.

God bless o jare!

@poster
If the conversation is boring then bring up a more interesting topic. Its like watching TV: if the channel is boring don't complain, just change it.

By the way, why do we keep hearing Nigerian girls talk about dating Nigerian men as if they are the worst people on earth?
I don't think its nice at all.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by elecktra(f): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

***guy - wat did you eat today

lovemoi2- eba nd vegetable

guy- wat did you cook ??

lovemoi- eba nd vegetable . . . .

guy-how was ur sunday ??

lovemoi- twas good just got back from church

guy- did you go to church??

lovemoi- ***SCREAMS CHEI !!!! NAIRALAND HELPPPPP
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nich(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^^^^^ grin grin elecktra, biko easy o.

@ topic, so what would you rather his conversation were about? cheesy
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Tcharged: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Nich
Probably hair styles and who is dating who! The usual girls talks.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hahahaha Talk about Politics, that should get him going, Nigerian men are passionate about politics.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahaha Talk about Politics, that should get him going, Nigerian men are passionate about politics.
ha ha grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by naijaswag1: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
You want the guy to talk about climate change eh! or tell you his sexual escapades?
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nich(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
T-charged:

@Nich
Probably hair styles and who is dating who! The usual girls talks.
   grin 

Ebonyeyes:

grin  really?

naija_swag:

You want the guy to talk about climate change eh! or tell you his sexual escapades?
grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by naijaswag1: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
The poor guy should have looked at your NL profile and see that your are a nym~pho and realize that sex is healthy for you and talk a lot about it.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by MissyB1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
Anatha Naija Dude strikes again!! cheesy

Una go kill me ooo. grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Ben13: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
LOL Everytime the ladies complain grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
nich:

grin 

grin  really?
grin
Yes, every Nigerian man is an untrained politician or football manager grin grin Poster, talk about football or politics you wouldnt be able to shut him up. Oh and your favorite club better be Arsenal too grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nich(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes, every Nigerian man is an untrained politician or football manager grin grin Poster, talk about football or politics you wouldnt be able to shut him up. Oh and your favorite club better be Arsenal too grin

really? u aint met me! i dwell on a different planet. free from the soccer maddness. just enjoy the matches.

i heard arsenal is above chelsea right now on the league table. but for how long?  grin   wink
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
nich:

really? u aint met me! i dwell on a different planet. free from the soccer maddness. just enjoy the matches. i heard arsenal is above chelsea right now on the league table. but for how long?  grin   wink 

@Poster what did I tell you? grin grin I dont know the league table hun, I just watch it if people are watching grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nich(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@Poster what did I tell you? grin grin I dont know the league table hun, I just watch it if people are watching grin grin
voila! same here dearie. same here! grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
nich:

voila! same here dearie. same here! grin
grin grin Uhmmm I see. So what do you do with your time then?
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nich(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
i go a-hunting! wink
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
grin grin you can't blame the guy. not everyone is good in that department.
give the guy some days put him on a trial and see if he improves grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2010
nich:

i go a-hunting! wink
Man-ho grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nich(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Man-ho grin grin grin

shocked   grin  hell nooooo! work alot actually. luv listening to good music. luv chillin with peepz. luv making people happie.

anyway, it's time to take the fun offline. see y'all sometime!  cheesy   wink  let the weekend begin! have yourselves a luvly one!
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
you're obviously not birds of a feather, and I wonder why this friend of yours hooked you up?

If you're expecting him to check out your front and back then take a roll in the hay with you, but meanwhile[b] he's[/b] thinking you'll pull up the most relevant bible verse and also discuss the dish of the day to match his conversation, then you're both at a crossroads, I should think.

Something has to give or you bid each other adieu. I'd advise the latter but we all know how this will end.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
nich:

shocked   grin  hell nooooo! work alot actually. luv listening to good music. luv chillin with peepz. luv making people happie.

anyway, it's time to take the fun offline. see y'all sometime!  cheesy   wink  let the weekend begin! have yourselves a luvly one!
Good for you, have a lovely weekend. smiley
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by chic2pimp(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ poster

A word of advice for you. Women are talkatives while Men are listeners. Go by that rule and I assure you, you won't fail wink
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by nguage(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
The conversations would naturally get better soon. But at this point, you might as well stop talking to him, I don't think he'll like a girl that brings his business out on a public forum.

I also don't like when the task of "being funny" and keeping the conversation going should be on the guy alone. I would never have a relationship with any girl that thinks this way.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by omega25red(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
lovemoi2:

chei
the conversations  are what did u eat today, what did u cook, how was sunday, what did u do in church just some of the painful conversations

are u kidding, why should what one eats or cook be something to talk about, or is there something romantic about that that one is missing
dont even cook undecided undecided undecided
you know only a crazy person has conversations by themself. if you were so disturbed by the boring convo, you should have taken charge of the conversation to stare it towards what you are more interested in talking about besides people get nervous when they are getting to know each other so you end up sounding corny. I say if he is agood guy give him a chance still

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Top Sandals To Wear On A Date / What I Saw When She Undressed. Pics Attached / Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.