Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) (1428 Views)

What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) / Av U Ever Said Someone Else's Name Instead Of D Girl U Havin Sex Wit? / See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) (2) (3) (4)

NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by ikorodureporta: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, follow me chop biskit first.......Make eba water boil i go holla you......

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by falconey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by DY20: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP, in our house hold. We eat Breakfast, 9.00. Supper, 5.00 and dinner, 11,00. I don't have what you want.

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by tayebest(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hot sharwarma grin

Vote for ,............................, for Mr. nairaland
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by gradeA(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
lol. op you no well.

Abeg who has noticed there is a special kind of hunger on Sundays, different from other days...
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by sexxydiva(f): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by 4rmthewest(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hot ice cream
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by finalboss1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
i hate seeing falconey in all threads
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin .. Take it to the food section
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Sexxkillz: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sigh.
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
tayebest:
Hot sharwarma grin

Vote for ,............................, for Mr. nairaland
wink
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by fuckYouSeun(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
sexxydiva:
how much
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by olowookerekemi(f): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Lalasticlala, follow me chop biskit first.......Make eba water boil i go holla you......
dis lunch gt as he b ooo.

anyway kindly vote our man for mr nl
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol..........gringrin

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
pap and chin-chin
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by falconey(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
finalboss1:
i hate seeing falconey in all threads

bros ........ lwkm

sorry about that i've to market my self to have a chance in this contest , hope you understand ?
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fried Beans and Roasted Chicken.....yummy yummy grin
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by demiladegold(f): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hot salad and cold plantain straight from the freezer
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Tallysmallz(f): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'll be soaking cold gari straight from oven. smiley
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tallysmallz:
I'll be soaking cold gari straight from oven. smiley
haba what kind of garri are made from oven who invented that.
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
demiladegold:
hnmmm kenya babe.
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
demiladegold:

Pictures pls grin

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by demiladegold(f): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pictures pls grin
it has finished... lati igbawo
time for dinner now
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Smellymouth: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
demiladegold:

it has finished... lati igbawo

time for dinner now

And pls don't take soda smiley

Fruit is better for you than soda..You should know that juice comes from fruit, while soda is artificial. cool

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by demiladegold(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

And pls don't take soda smiley

Fruit is better for you than soda..You should know that juice comes from fruit, while soda is artificial. cool

thanks hon....
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am fasting ni o mon gba we.
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by Smellymouth: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
demiladegold:

thanks hon....

Uwc mon Ami cool

Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by saintdennis(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
gradeA:
lol. op you no well.

Abeg who has noticed there is a special kind of hunger on Sundays, different from other days...

There is also a special type of SUN.
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by waxxydude: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
grin .. Take it to the food section
I'm still tryna understand yo. You mailed me and followed but you frigging ignoring me, you don't respond ta my mentions. Whatabout?
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
waxxydude:
I'm still tryna understand yo. You mailed me and followed but you frigging ignoring me, you don't respond ta my mentions. Whatabout?
Loool.. Prolly you dint reply my mail.. Did you?
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

that how you ladies do it sucks dear now you fill it .
Re: NLers: What Are U Havin For Lunch? (share Pix) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

that how you ladies do it sucks dear now you feel it .

Must Read: How You And Your Spouse Can Perform Well In The Bedroom / Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks / Should I Beg Her For Marriage?