Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ask Me Anything..... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Anything..... (9416 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything..... by domopps(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
amtaken:
LOL I doubt if any living creature can answer NO 4.

cheesy grin

Lols even me I don't know No 4!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Davidhero(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

we are both playing with each other nau

Issorite....
Big are u replying my mail?
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Theophinio(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

I'm all eyes
LOL
On the condition that i would take legal action against you if it backfires
Now
How do you go about making eye contact with a lady you are interested in, so as not to portray neediness, or make her uncomfortable due to excessive staring
#PEACE
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Smellymouth: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

morning dear
* Life
*Not having anything to do and being in the midst of strangers whose language I don't understand
*a month ago I would have probably said no.... but now, I'm not very happy but I'm making progress and that's all that matters
* really? lol...ok

Nice one..

You're perfect, brilliant, and beautiful.

Hello from the other side wink
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nice one..
You're perfect, brilliant, and beautiful.
Hello from the other side wink
lol.... afi perfect naa
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Theophinio:

LOL
On the condition that i would take legal action against you if it backfires
Now
How do you go about making eye contact with a lady you are interested in, so as not to portray neediness, or make her uncomfortable due to excessive staring
#PEACE

legal action ke?... I no dey do o

abegi carry your question go somewhere else, I dey fear for my head
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Smellymouth: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

lol.... afi perfect naa

Lol

Loller

Lollest tongue grin
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol

Loller
Lollest tongue grin
lol... how was ya day
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Raph01: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol

Loller

Lollest tongue grin
Hello Alaga1 Smellymouth

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Raph01: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

lol... how was ya day
Hey Ma'Lady
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Smellymouth: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Raph01:
Hello Alaga1 Smellymouth

Baba, I won't accept that!! grin

Na you and Batlan01 be my bosses..
cheesy

No!Nooo¡Nooo!!

Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Raph01: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, I won't accept that!! grin

Na you and Batlan01 be my bosses..
cheesy

No!Nooo¡Nooo!!

Baba nah U oo
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Raph01:
Hey Ma'Lady

hey you
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:
so, I'm soooooooooooo bored....

you can ask me anything on this thread ....not anything personal though and

guys if you have anything bothering you about girls... ask me and I'll try to answer as best as I can... other girls can answer too cuz I sure don't have the answer to everything...

girls you can also ask the guys whatever it is you want to know
Why can't I squirt
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Raph01: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

hey you
HI hw U??

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything..... by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

One I didn't do a thing, someone insulted me n I reciprocate, na bad thing

Two wining is a thing of mine and I believe winners are losers who didn't give up and yes I stand a chance

Hmmmm....you returned the yab and got banned what lesson did it taught you here and in real life?

Are there chances that you may contest for Miss NL 2017 and do you think you can come out victories?

How popular are you here and what benefits do you think you stand to get if you eventually turn-up as the winner? tongue

Hope am not being too Nosy cox more questions are still loading..... grin
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Raph01:
HI hw U??

ayam fine
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Smellymouth: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Raph01:

Baba nah U oo

Re: Ask Me Anything..... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

that's because we were brought up to have the mentality that asking out a guy or telling a guy you like him makes you cheap and desperate and the guy wouldn't respect you..... plus ladies hate being rejected... guys can handle rejection better than we can

Intersting answer..... plus ladies hate being rejected... guys can handle rejection better than we can!! so for this reason, you girls can reject a guy knowing he would be strong enough to handle it, what an analogy... anyways nice creative thread.. just passing through.. cool
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Theophinio(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

legal action ke?... I no dey do o
abegi carry your question go somewhere else, I dey fear for my head
Ok, I retreat Oya answer jare
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Smellymouth: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

lol... how was ya day

Day went well..

Had a crazy day but am fine now..

Trust your day went well and your evening?

I hope you have not taken soda today? grin tongue
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

no I wouldn't do any of that....

not even if the whole world was being handed over to me.... you wanna know why?

cuz you can have any of that done to you by prostitutes at a very much lower amount of money... you can even get paid for that being done to you... so for you to be offering that amount of money for me to do that, there must be something wrong somewhere

#no offense

nice, this kinda shows ur exposed, fun and you know what's up, the usual NL girl who is prolly a very good girl, prolly only kisses and does sexx once in like ages would have gone off swearing and cursing at the dude, it's obvious u've been there and done that.... watching your thread from a distance..
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Intersting answer..... plus ladies hate being rejected... guys can handle rejection better than we can!! so for this reason, you girls can reject a guy knowing he would be strong enough to handle it, what an analogy... anyways nice creative thread.. just passing through.. cool

what can we do.... we have to be able to reject guys abi how many guys do we want to say yes to at once

thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

nice, this kinda shows ur exposed, fun and you know what's up, the usual NL girl who is prolly a very good girl, prolly only kisses and does sexx once in like ages would have gone off swearing and cursing at the dude, it's obvious u've been there and done that.... watching your thread from a distance..

if you ever catch me insulting someone then the person must have really pushed me to the wall.... and that doesn't mean I'll lose my respect either....
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

what can we do.... we have to be able to reject guys abi how many guys do we want to say yes to at once

thanks

Now that's a better answer, cos we all know u girls meet a whole lot of us daily, sometimes weekly and maybe not so frequent as say monthly a few guys, they all want you, some want sex, some friendship and some want,....well ur a girl, u would know... i am guessing that's why girls are prone to lie more of the time than we guys cos a lot of guys are calling and she can't tell everyone yes, and can't tell everyone the reason why she can't come around, i get why u girls kinda need to always lie especially if u have a lot of male friends and u are sexually active and attractive, fun and all that...... nuff said, let me drop my pen here.. cool
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Day went well..
Had a crazy day but am fine now..
Trust your day went well and your evening?
I hope you have not taken soda today? grin tongue
eeya pele....
yes it did.... fine o
no soda... just tea, I'm so cold
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Theophinio:

Ok, I retreat
Oya answer jare

stare at her from across the room, let her catch you staring at her, then smile and look elsewhere..... don't let your stare at her again for the rest of the time you're in the same room...

trust me if you're cute, shell be the one to keep looking towards you to see if you're still staring and you not giving her any attention again is something she won't be able to wrap her mind around.....
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

me just standing, sitting or talking to a guy turns him on..... but if he's proving stubborn I just keep smiling and looking him straight in the eyes while listening to every word he says (technically)

# works for me

u seriously need to meet very good bad boys like we we, i can sense that so easily, the slutty, teasing and flirty look only tells me you think u can get me all hard and all turned on, then i'll easily show u 2 can play that game, details of how would be too explicit for a non adult site like this.. wink
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by Smellymouth: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

eeya pele....

yes it did.... fine o

no soda... just tea, I'm so cold

Tea is good, cheesy

Fill your mug with cocoa tea, tuck yourself under a warm blanket, and settle back into that warm bed of yours..

With a wonderful combination of comedy movies and popcorn, you are good to go.. smiley
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

if you ever catch me insulting someone then the person must have really pushed me to the wall.... and that doesn't mean I'll lose my respect either....

no need to explain dear, points made already.... do enjoy cool
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

u seriously need to meet very good bad boys like we we, i can sense that so easily, the slutty, teasing and flirty look only tells me you think u can get all hard and all turned on, then i'll easily show u 2 can play that game, details of how would be too explicit for a non adult site like this.. wink

oh really?.....
Re: Ask Me Anything..... by demiladegold(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tea is good, cheesy

Fill your mug with cocoa tea, tuck yourself under a warm blanket, and settle back into that warm bed of yours..

With a wonderful combination of comedy movies and popcorn, you are good to go.. smiley

very nice idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women / N*ude Beach Race (for Adults 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.