Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) (20957 Views)

I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by SirVjay(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Op u neva start....ur thing go soon dy Leak sperm
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by NzeeChuks(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:
Good for you!

Serves as a lesson to all those guys who jump into any hole they see, you may actually never jump out fine again.

I don't feel sorry for you. I rather feel sorry for your girlfriend. I get irritated once I hear a guy blabbing that a girl forced sex on him.. wtf? Is she stronger than you? It simply means you have no will power.

A man without control belongs to the dogs on the street, not to any sensible girl alive.
Ishie!

#word
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by olamighti1: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
nestaAK:
This one is strong...
eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by NzeeChuks(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Caringguy:
Oya tell the human wey Fast for 40 days and 40 nights....

Did that last year..........
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by halfricanadian(f): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2016
olamighti1:
eleyi gidi gan

Bring the holy cane

Emu pankere mimo wa

Op ashewo wey don use body pack different type of curse charm bad luck nd d rest from several sexual partners wahlai mehn i can never marry a person with records of prostitute knacking

Did nt say u must b a virgin bt af pristitutes? Na cant contaminate my destiny nd generations to come for such a guy
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by agrovick(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:
Good for you!

Serves as a lesson to all those guys who jump into any hole they see, you may actually never jump out fine again.

I don't feel sorry for you. I rather feel sorry for your girlfriend. I get irritated once I hear a guy blabbing that a girl forced sex on him.. wtf? Is she stronger than you? It simply means you have no will power.

A man without control belongs to the dogs on the street, not to any sensible girl alive.
Ishie!
Calm down and read the story well before you start hyperventilating. The person in the story never had any form of sexual intimacy with the said ashi.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2016
agrovick:

Calm down and read the story well before you start hyperventilating. The person in the story never had any form of sexual intimacy with the said ashi.

People dont read....Thank you jo
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin me!
Caringguy:
Oya tell the human wey Fast for 40 days and 40 nights....
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by abbeyology88(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=28pt]@cbi24, Go back and Bleep that girl, now now now !!! Then you own her nothing again. She go leave ur neck[/size]

grin grin
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyology88:
[size=28pt]@cbi24, Go back and Bleep that girl, now now now !!! Then you own her nothing again. She go leave ur neck[/size]
grin grin

lol
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by abbeyology88(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
cbi24:

lol
Don't lol me bro. Go do wetin I ask u to do. Den u owe her nothing again.
Except u enjoy having sex wit her in ur dreams.
While ur real babe suffers for it.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by freshcvvs: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:
Good for you!

Ishie!

You sabi read at all?

Where did he state that he slept with her?
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your own yaff finish oo
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by alexiej(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why shld u even consider fornication?
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by musaajebor(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
ashawo give u coolspine plus sloppy top good suck

u refuse to forget her face plus the experience for a complete one yr. even when u dey ride ur girlfriend.

op needs deliverance

my advice is since u have failed to forget the experience simply go back to the ashawo (thankgod u can remember her face). cos it seems u have uncompleted project for ojuelegba
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by agrovick(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
cbi24:

People dont read....Thank you jo
You self, your topic dey cause confusion
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
nestaAK:
This one is strong...

grin
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Solution: Go back and find the ashawo. Give her confirm bleeping so she wnt come to u in ur dreams again.

Yeyenatu. undecided
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
catlova2:
Solution: Go back and find the ashawo. Give her confirm bleeping so she wnt come to u in ur dreams again.

Yeyenatu. undecided

You are not ok.... grin
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
cbi24:

You are not ok.... grin

sad buh im trying to help na
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oyiboman69:

op,its just imagination... do you people have to attached everything to devil?,just accept that nothing of such is happening that's all,fear of the mind,.unlike me, the only thing I worry about is poverty, not to be a poor man so as not to suffer in my old age,that's my fear.
I am the master of my fate.
I am the captain of my soul.
look at my friend o, the only thing I fear in my life is poverty, because is a terrible disease on it own. All other problem na aside money can take care of it.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by zeongeon: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bring the holy cane

Emu pankere mimo wa

Op ashewo wey don use body pack different type of curse charm bad luck nd d rest from several sexual partners wahlai mehn i can never marry a person with records of prostitute knacking

Did nt say u must b a virgin bt af pristitutes? Na cant contaminate my destiny nd generations to come for such a guy
Why wasn't Jesus contaminated since he had Rahab the harlot in his lineage.

1 Like

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by halfricanadian(f): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
zeongeon:
Why wasn't Jesus contaminated since he had Rahab the harlot in his lineage.

Was it joseph sperm dat formed jesus or d holy spirit? undecided
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by zeongeon: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

From what u said initially because of rahab there shouldn't have even been a Jesus cause the line and subsequent generation should have been filled with curses.

Really, that's not how God and life works at times... Therefore a man who has laid with an olosho shouldnt even be ur problem because they are some men who are dating olosho or who even have olosho as ex's but don't even know. Rather you pray and believe that God will send your way a good man whom you will agree with which will subsequently lead to a blessed and happy married life found on love, trust and Christ.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by halfricanadian(f): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
zeongeon:
From what u said initially because of rahab there shouldn't have even been a Jesus cause the line and subsequent generation should have been filled with curses.

Really, that's not how God and life works at times... Therefore a man who has laid with an olosho shouldnt even be ur problem because they are some men who are dating olosho or who even have olosho as ex's but don't even know. Rather you pray and believe that God will send your way a good man whom you will agree with which will subsequently lead to a blessed and happy married life found on love, trust and Christ.

cry cry tank u
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by zeongeon: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry tank u
Your welcome my daughter.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by halfricanadian(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
zeongeon:
Your welcome my daughter.
shocked ok fada
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Koreslee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Brov is nothing just be a man and take your mind of it..
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by iblawi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:
Good for you!

Ishie!
You sound dumb.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Tanyabee(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can take u to my church if u dnt mind
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by ociboy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
#singing, ni Ojuelegba ooo, them know your story... continue.... olosho has passed you the Barton! carry go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.