Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (34179 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 12, 2016
samhay:
@Just2okworld,come and c somtin

TrapQueen77 and smellinganus just hijacked the thread

Did we hijacked the thread? grin

Expect more bombing in some other threads.. Boo & I we're everywhere wink
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by samhay: 3:33am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh! That's so sweet of u guys.
God bless you both
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 12, 2016
samhay:

God bless you both

Oh thank u grin
Smellinganus come here tongue
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

hahaha well said Boo... @ samhay we are just honestly crazy bestfriends that will make the likes of Romeo and Juliet look like armature lovers....
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2016
samhay:

God bless you both
Amen Samhay, thanks for your prayers.... You are good...
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha well said Boo... @ samhay we are just honestly crazy bestfriends that will make the likes of Romeo and Juliet look like armature lovers....

Remember boo nobody believed us tat were bestfwenz grin

But who cares ryt? I got ur back Mr. Handsome & sexxy tongue
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Remember boo nobody believed us tat were bestfwenz grin

But who cares ryt? I got ur back Mr. Handsome & sexxy tongue
yea Boo... Sometimes what cannot be understood is often criticized... Boo infact, you are my Nairaland cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea Boo... Sometimes what cannot be understood is often criticized... Boo infact, you are my Nairaland cool

I'm juz so lucky to have u kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm juz so lucky to have u kiss kiss kiss
same here Boo... kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by faymoss(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Is der rili anytin wrong in watching futball? Notin wrong provided u make out time 4 her.
If she cant allow u 2 do wot brings u satisfaction den she is not worth it. I will support dat guy who says u should drop her fast and hard dat she breaks d floor.
Its nt evn smoking,womanizing etc dats making ha uncom4table. Futbol.. Chai.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by just2okworld(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2016
lilyheaven:

nawao , this your advice sounds some how. the girl annoyed you?

You shouldn't be surprised dear,na dictator this one b

Na for NL dem go dey form super hero,who knows if the Bae b D husband for house sef, just saying ni oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by just2okworld(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2016
butanep:

Hmmmm... is there a guy that doesn't womanize? I party jare.. I take beer but don't smoke.

I be witch when I nor go do @ least one.

Na una both know jawe

All the best
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by just2okworld(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
samhay:
@Just2okworld,come and c somtin

TrapQueen77 and smellinganus just hijacked the thread

Hahahaha grin that one sef dey my love samhay

Please enjoy your love life biko
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by samhay: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:

I will like to be like you wen I grow up
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
samhay:

I will like to be like you wen I grow up
it's easy to be like us ,the problem is to have a girl like us... But it's possible if only both of you can focus on each other's strength instead of weakness...
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by samhay: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
it's easy to be like us ,the problem is to have a girl like us... But it's possible if only both of you can focus on each other's strength instead of weakness...

Make I bring out my notepad.

I must write down dis important point.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by VickyRotex(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
TheSociopath:

You are wise. VickyRotex, coman see wife material o. What's your 2kobo in this issue?

I totally agree with her! cheesy cool
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
samhay:

Make I bring out my notepad.

I must write down dis important point.

Thanks
ok bro.. nice...
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Excelboi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mopricelezz:
Do we even have guys who dont love football?
I didn't intend to comment on this thread before, but I don't like or fancy football at all, though I can play it physically but don't like watching it.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Excelboi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Xeinstra1:
Leave the chick, Humans who don't watch Football can't be trusted.
Nonsense Comment...
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by ebubeEnyioha(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
how can I quit watchn futball bc of a lady Evn if I'm married to u. unless it's very important(thats if u r my wife) outside that I cnt quit football over a gal friend. how can chelsea b playn a match nd I wuld b wt a gal. Fr what kwanu. it's a 90min match.i cn always cm bk to u aftr d match. I dnt Evn like ds advice of get a dstv. maka y? weda I cn or cn nt afford it doesn't change ntn. Wen we were in skul most of us connected frm a dstributor buh we always ended up watchn futbal in one room. she shld take a chill pill of 90mins. make her undastnd dt. chelsea 4 life.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Mopricelezz(f): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Excelboi:
I didn't intend to comment on this thread before, but I don't like or fancy football at all, though I can play it physically but don't like watching it.

Waoh
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by abdeiz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dear so your match is more important than me" you can forgo me just because of match you can still watch later...it's a pity you don't love me. All I was thinking is how Ronaldo will come back again. I didn't give the message a second thought
Guy you really have your priorities straight, your girlfriend wants to break up with you and you're thinking if how ronaldo would come back.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by TheSociopath(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

I totally agree with her! cheesy cool
Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by VickyRotex(f): 5:01am On Jul 13, 2016
TheSociopath:

Thank you

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Eminentsaint(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2016
She has to love what you love watching especially if it's football.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by mysteryman2014: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
butanep:

Everyone is not as fake as you.

What will I gained in faking the story?

Of course what got, FP. Mchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.