Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (34281 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by saintdennis(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Gotv didn't air the match. My neighbours cable too didn't. The fact is that I just want to watch the match with my friends. Do you think guyz going out to watch football don't ve DSTV in their houses. It's boring watching football alone. It's like you celebrating your birthday alone. How does it look like... you should know.

I told her let's go together but she refused because she don't like football. Don't you think ladies need to respect guyz decision sometimes.

Gotv aired the match.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by halfricanadian(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Are you sure? Ladies are very possessive in nature.

Am nt possesive see av been taught a lesson never to depend on a guy for money or love

A guy dat will stay will stay d one dat will leave will leave.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by butanep(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
ogorwyne:
Why will she want to stop you from what you love when it is not stealing or crime? Try and apologize sha. I just think she is over reacting and its annoying. I love dancing, is it rght for my boyfriend to ask me not to dance again simply because dancing is not his thing? When its not dirty dancing? Please talk to her o. She is being possessive. Am in a relationship with a man that loves soccer. He can never miss a chelsea game except its something that has to do with life. I had to start watching soccer with him. I love seeing him in those crazy moments, till I started going crazy myself.

Woooo... this is lovely. Only fit she can understand. I ve tried taking her to viewing centres so we watch together but it all ended up with quarrels and complains so I stopped .

The moment I get someone I admire like her and that can flow with me in football or even encourage me never to miss a particular match. I will start losing interest in her from that day.

She told me guyz that are too crazy about football are gamblers. Imagine that

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Thunderlicious: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Two of una no serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Luizville(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Tnx for sharing...
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by butanep(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
saintdennis:

Gotv aired the match.

Eyyaaa. I didn't bother to checked. I really wanted to watch it with friends. So you can do those crazy talks and argument.

Watching football alone is boring jare... it's like one person in a party.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by butanep(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Am nt possesive see av been taught a lesson never to depend on a guy for money or love

A guy dat will stay will stay d one dat will leave will leave.

Hmmmm

You sounded like me that ve gone through thorough emotional trauma.

So what do you depend on a guy for if not love, money and sex.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by princeakins(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Hmm but why are some guys so obsessed about football, aww how I love my boo #team no football# but they use video games to am, anyways my advice is that since you are so addicted to football and ur mama sef can't take it from you as you've said, I think the problem here is that you go out to watch your match, why don't you watch it with her in your room abi aw much is Gotv or Dstv, she is feeling neglected you can watch your match inside your house with her, she will adapt dont worry by her actions she cant afford to lose you

Its alwas borin indoor... buh wr u can c other guys n fanatics to relate wit n celebrate n shouts n all d dramas in d ball viewin center mks it fun.. she shld go along wit him, she ll hv fun grin
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
ayooladee:
dont you have a Tv, DStv or are you out of subscription, dont you have a mobile internet banking in you phone,

well i have nothing to say angry go and marry the game undecided

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by saintdennis(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Eyyaaa. I didn't bother to checked. I really wanted to watch it with friends. So you can do those crazy talks and argument.

Watching football alone is boring jare... it's like one person in a party.

I kinda dislike viewing centers.
I prefer watching @ bars with friends.

Anyway your babe ain't supposed to change you, neither are u supposed to change her... ya'll should discuss and find middle ground #simple
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by halfricanadian(f): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Hmmmm

You sounded like me that ve gone through thorough emotional trauma.

So what do you depend on a guy for if not love, money and sex.

I dont depend on a guy for nything
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by mizlovette(f): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
I think am too broke to read this shit
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by adelah: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
If she cant let you watch a match just for a few hours...then she'll one day force you to choose between her and something more important to you than a football match. I am not a football fan but bae is and i know how much he appreciates the game and the way his face lights up when discussing or analysing his favourite club. I CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Chommieblaq(f): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Gotv didn't air the match. My neighbours cable too didn't. The fact is that I just want to watch the match with my friends. Do you think guyz going out to watch football don't ve DSTV in their houses. It's boring watching football alone. It's like you celebrating your birthday alone. How does it look like... you should know.

I told her let's go together but she refused because she don't like football. Don't you think ladies need to respect guyz decision sometimes.

Gotv aired it, I watched it at home on gotv, channel 30 ( super sport)
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Electroweb(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guy let me be frank with you. You guys are not compatible. Save yourself the drama and move on. Its going to be the same thing if you get married to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by lonelydora: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Young man listen up, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that your girlfriend is the 'Authoritative' type.

She should respect your feelings most times and let you have your happiness. if she can't give you happiness, what else are you looking for in a woman? If you go ahead and marry that girl, you have just pulled the trigger with the nozzle facing you. Run now you are still alive to tell the story.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Sj11: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
She can go if she wants to go...matches are more enjoyable when you watch it outside ....my woman knows she can't even say anything when is time for me to go watch my match....most times i try to watch with her out home...pls brother let her go if she want's to go

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by ogorwyne(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Woooo... this is lovely. Only fit she can understand. I ve tried taking her to viewing centres so we watch together but it all ended up with quarrels and complains so I stopped .

The moment I get someone I admire like her and that can flow with me in football or even encourage me never to miss a particular match. I will start losing interest in her from that day.

She told me guyz that are too crazy about football are gamblers. Imagine that
Let her know how u feel about what she is doing. Talk to her. She should buy manuals on relationships. Lol. Just talk to her. And see if she will adjust

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by V0lv0(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Both of you are childish.

You should have told her straight that you wanted to watch a match instead of lying to her.

Honestly soccer is something you love and she should understand that. If its something she cannot understand then its better you both go your own way before you start to hate and resent each other. She also seems very clingy. She should perhaps find a hobby or something to do during the times you watch soccer to keep herself entertained.

However there should be a balance. Hope you not the type of guy who watches soccer everyday and gives no attention to her because women also needs attention and she may feel that you love soccer more than her.

Both of you should try and come to an understanding and agreement but if you can't then....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Ibnltd33: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
In every Relationship we must imbibe the culture of compromise. She doesn't like football it doesn't mean she has to make u choose between. Real men loves soccer. Talk to her heart to heart.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by butanep(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont depend on a guy for nything

Sound strange...

Hope you aren't a lesb...
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by titsqueez(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
For those saying he should have watched the game with her, never ever watch football with your other half unless she is well versed in the game. The constant bombardment of questions will make u lose interest in both her and the game.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by halfricanadian(f): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Sound strange...

Hope you aren't a lesb...

Am nt a lesb never bt ive just had it enof with guys to b sincere
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:
Good morning Nairalanders.

I know this forum has been providing vital solutions to problems from time immemorial hence the need to pour-out my worries on this forum to get solutions become inevitable.

I was preparing for the final between Portugal and France yesterday when my girlfriend called me she will be coming, that I should be at home by 5pm. I was like why today of all day now! I told her I won't be around that I will be going to my parents place that evening. She began to act cold via the phone and later told me she will come let's go together. I haven't even seen your parents one on one she said... I was like which kind stubborn babe is this... I replied let's see about it but it will be better we make it another day. Don't worry today is the perfect day she said and cut the calls.

I tried calling no answer. This babe has come again because she don't like hearing football. We have had issues on this football matter severally but I told her she can't dictate what I will do or not, that I started watching football before I meet her. She first stop me from playing my soccer game when she is around. my friend have to call me when coming during the weekend to play games if she is around or not. I had to stop doing it when she is around to avoid problems.

Fast-forward... She came few minutes to 5pm. She was looking superb, probably to impress my parents. The desire for romance and sex came but I have to rebuked it because if it start, then my match is cancelled. How do I tell her I ve changed my mind from seeing my parents to watching football she never like or want to hear when she is around. We talk and talk till about few minutes to 8. She observed I wasn't coming closer to her as usual. She was like, a you expecting another woman. I smiled...

Then I busted it. Baby lets go and watch match. This one is very interesting. It's a final match. Ohhh match again. Aren't you going to your parents place again? I said my mum called to tell me she won't be around. She became relaxed. Please cancel the match... I want to cook something, you need to assist me. I was like baby am not hungry. I ve eaten. I am watching my food intake this period. She said that's my own, she wants to cook and I should be with her. The hatred against her started again. I said if you don't want to follow me to watch the match, eat your food alone. You can't stop me this time. Even my mother can't stop me from watching this final.

I left the kitchen. I called a friend to reserve a seat for me. She was frowning bitterly . I have made up my mind already. Few minutes after Ronaldo was brough -down, I received a text from her. " Dear so your match is more important than me" you can forgo me just because of match you can still watch later...it's a pity you don't love me. All I was thinking is how Ronaldo will come back again. I didn't give the message a second thought.

After the match. I was so happy Portugal won after the heat from France. That is when I read her message again. I quickly ran home. It was almost 11:30pm. She has slept. I send her a romantic message and told her am sorry about it but she should try to let me enjoy my football.

She woke up this morning. She was still frowning that I abandoned her for common football. I try to make her understand how important and interesting the match is to me. She left in anger and said I should either choose my football or her. That when I have made up my mind, I should let her know.

Though decision for me to make. I am not scared of loosing her anyway but I don't want us to break-up just like that... I'm not ready to drop sports again because of her. I told myself the sacrifices is too much, maybe I have to let her go... I have made up my mind not to call her.

Nairalanders what do you think on this issue? Matured advised only...

sincerely bro, I like dat girl... She's a gurl with a gud heart!

Read my lips

if u break up with her, YOU WILL REGRET IT

Said my bit

Modified : infact gimme her digits... Will u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by khadupsie(f): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Haba! It's just 90mins game. I don't like football either but that don't mean I can't allow my spouse watch football... Aunty do some catering practical while Bros dey watch football jare.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by benjunior12(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
This shit happened to me also duo on a different note
babe came to my house in the evening.. I sensed something was wrong with her, but the match was all in my mind; after the match she started misbehaving saying i was insensitive to her feelings
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by feckylicious: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well said... kiss
debonairprinx:
You don't conform someone to become what you want, you accept and tolerate him for who he his. Then probably influence. The approach is wrong, forcing you to just drop something you like. Talk to her to strike a balance, and if she still acts sturborn, drop her so fast and hard she breaks the floor.
She's not respecting your views and desires in this case.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by MrKings1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
My guy, if u truly love her, u shouldn't allow common football to bring issue btw u and ur bae.

just tell her what she needs to understand.
using my self as example..........most times i miss some important match cos of same issue. i just hv to be checking highlights and score update. just to pleas her.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by profmallory(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dont mind her, let her go, today its football, tomorrow its would be your family. She is possessive and domineering
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by badonkadonk: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

I know this forum has been providing vital solutions to problems from time immemorial hence the need to pour-out my worries on this forum to get solutions become inevitable.

I was preparing for the final between Portugal and France yesterday when my girlfriend called me she will be coming, that I should be at home by 5pm. I was like why today of all day now! I told her I won't be around that I will be going to my parents place that evening. She began to act cold via the phone and later told me she will come let's go together. I haven't even seen your parents one on one she said... I was like which kind stubborn babe is this... I replied let's see about it but it will be better we make it another day. Don't worry today is the perfect day she said and cut the calls.

I tried calling no answer. This babe has come again because she don't like hearing football. We have had issues on this football matter severally but I told her she can't dictate what I will do or not, that I started watching football before I meet her. She first stop me from playing my soccer game when she is around. my friend have to call me when coming during the weekend to play games if she is around or not. I had to stop doing it when she is around to avoid problems.

Fast-forward... She came few minutes to 5pm. She was looking superb, probably to impress my parents. The desire for romance and sex came but I have to rebuked it because if it start, then my match is cancelled. How do I tell her I ve changed my mind from seeing my parents to watching football she never like or want to hear when she is around. We talk and talk till about few minutes to 8. She observed I wasn't coming closer to her as usual. She was like, a you expecting another woman. I smiled...

Then I busted it. Baby lets go and watch match. This one is very interesting. It's a final match. Ohhh match again. Aren't you going to your parents place again? I said my mum called to tell me she won't be around. She became relaxed. Please cancel the match... I want to cook something, you need to assist me. I was like baby am not hungry. I ve eaten. I am watching my food intake this period. She said that's my own, she wants to cook and I should be with her. The hatred against her started again. I said if you don't want to follow me to watch the match, eat your food alone. You can't stop me this time. Even my mother can't stop me from watching this final.

I left the kitchen. I called a friend to reserve a seat for me. She was frowning bitterly . I have made up my mind already. Few minutes after Ronaldo was brough -down, I received a text from her. " Dear so your match is more important than me" you can forgo me just because of match you can still watch later...it's a pity you don't love me. All I was thinking is how Ronaldo will come back again. I didn't give the message a second thought.

After the match. I was so happy Portugal won after the heat from France. That is when I read her message again. I quickly ran home. It was almost 11:30pm. She has slept. I send her a romantic message and told her am sorry about it but she should try to let me enjoy my football.

She woke up this morning. She was still frowning that I abandoned her for common football. I try to make her understand how important and interesting the match is to me. She left in anger and said I should either choose my football or her. That when I have made up my mind, I should let her know.

Though decision for me to make. I am not scared of loosing her anyway but I don't want us to break-up just like that... I'm not ready to drop sports again because of her. I told myself the sacrifices is too much, maybe I have to let her go... I have made up my mind not to call her.

Nna! Free that babe jere... Today na football, God knows what she would bring out of her brain against u tomoro...

The babe wan control u, it's as simple as that..

I should leave FINAL game because of woman... If she like make she wan give me monkey style that nyt, I no go gree...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by 21stcenturygirl(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Try turning the table on her and tell her DT if she loves u she would try to contain ur excesses, play the victim card and see hw it plays out.
But this ur girlfriend is sha an iron Lady o
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
khadupsie:
Haba! It's just 90mins game. I don't like football either but that don't mean I can't allow my spouse watch football... Aunty do some catering practical while Bros dey watch football jare.
that girl is an angel... I hate football like kilode, I rather have the whole time in the world for the one I love, than watch the most important match in the world...

Them go pay me? I fit even use fuel power up my generator (wasting of money) but what do I get at the end

Nothing!

And my bank account remains as I left it, while each players gets the dough (win or no win)

No! I cannot fit never to doning it lol.... Mba!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.