Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,106 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

UFO's And Christian Beliefs? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? (16134 Views)

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / The Jesus - Ufo Connection / Islamic And Christian Religion What Is The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by tsalam: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2009
Dear Christian brothers,

Few days earlier I posted a very generalized statements showing the authenticity of Bible and Quran…, Red_Scarf said it was too old and come with something new…, wish granted……, here are something new read and understand if u have wisdom…

CREATION OF UNIVERSE

Book of Genesis Ch 1 V 9-19

1. Universe was created in six days, 24 hours a day.
2. Light was created on 1st day (V 3-5)
3. Earth and vegetables were created on 3rd day (V 11-13)
4. Sun was created on 4th day (V 14-19)
5. God created two lights (LAMPS)….referring sun and moon….means moon also omits light. (V16)
6. “Rainbow is God’s promise…, ” (9:17)

COMMENTS : Scientifically how could it be possible: light was created before its source (sun)…day was of 24 hours before the creation of sun and earth….both sun and moon omits light to brighten the earth……earth was created before sun then what was its orbit….etc

Book of Hebrew : says “Earth will perish”
Book of Psalms 78:69, says “The earth will abide forever”
Book of Job: says “All fruits and vegetables are edible”……whereas, even a child knows that there are several fruits and vegetables that are extremely poisonous…

FALSIFICATION TEST

Gospel of Mark 16:17-18….”Every Christian has to drink deadly poison, those who survive are true Christians”

COMMENTS : How many of you have undergone this test…if not it means either you don’t believe your holy book or you are not true Christian and you r sure that u wont survive……

DISINFECTION

Book of Leviticus C12 V49-53 : “To disinfect house against leprosy, take the blood of a bird, a wood and another live bird, then dip them in water, sprinkle the water seven times around your house”

COMMENTS : No Comments……

ADULTERY TEST

Book of Numbers C5 V11-13 : Initially it gives the method to prepare a bitter water from holy water then it says “Let the women drink bitter water, if they have committed adultery their stomach will swell and thighs will rot and the curse will be on them”
COMMENTS : How funny it would be to see whole west with swollen stomachs and rotten thighs, as I don’t think that there is a single person who has not committed adultery…as you say it is not a sin/crime….

Book of Numbers C12 V1-5 : Says that women remains unclean for 40 days (7 days and continued to 33 more days) if given birth to a male child…and she remains unclean for 80 days if given to a female child……

COMMENTS : Do anyone have any scientific reason that why the period of unclean is double in case of female baby…,

ADDITION ERRORS

Book of Ezra C2, V2-65 and Book of Nehemiah C7 V7-66 provide the names and list of people released from Babylon….there are 18 different errors and contradictions in first 60 verses only of both books…

Ezra 2:64 says “total count in first 60 verses is 42, 360” whereas if you count yourself the figure comes out to be 29,818……similarly Nehemiah 7:66 also gives “total count 42,360” whereas in this book the total count is 31,089…,

COMMENT : I never say that God could make mistake in counting (God forgives me), what I want to clear is that lot of changes have been make in bible and it is not in pure form……therefore not authenticated….

CONTRADICTIONS

If you read following books, you will find lot of contradictions within the books….few are given,
I and II book of King Ch 7, I and II book of Chronicles Ch 11 & 16, Book of Ezra Ch2….the contradictions are,

1. difference in singing men and women 200 or 245….
2. King Solomon took 2000 baths or 3000 baths….
3. Jehoichain rained for 3 months or 3 months 10 days….
4. Basha invaded Judah at what period….in one book the period mentioned was even 10 years before his birth….

Dr. William Campbell, author of “Quran and Bible in the light of Science” said on 1st April, 2000 at Niles West High School Chicago, in the presence of thousands of historians and intellectuals.” I don’t have any answer to these contradictions, except to say that these contradictions have damaged the authenticity of Bible” Unquote…….

Insha-Allah in my next post I would give the details from Quran related to science for its authenticity……

Allah says, “We give indicators for those who understand and wants to know the truth, those who wont are Deaf, Dumb and Blind” similar verse is also there in Gospel of Mathew 13:13…, ”Seeing they see not, hearing they hear not…………, ”

May Allah Almighty gives you the wisdom to know the truth….
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by DeepSight(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Ashtar! ! !

I am deeply intrigued by your POST!

Please let's discuss much more.

How many dimensions are there in all. . . or are the dimensions infinite?

PLEASE REPLY!
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Deep Sight:

I think any up-to-date person will agree that there are very likely extra-terrestial civilizations elsewhere in the universe.

I ask: If it were proved true, would it alter your perception of certain biblical dogmas -

E.g: Remission of sins through death on the cross etc.

would you like to wait until there's actual scientific evidence showing these extra terrestrial civilizations, or you want to continue believing they exist, as an "alternative" to religion? cheesy An act of faith on your part, so to speak. wink

Anyway, there are extra terrestrial beings elsewhere in the universe, but they dont generally exist on the same physical plane humans are used to.

When they do, they're called angels and/or demons.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
tpia.:

would you like to wait until there's actual scientific evidence showing these extra terrestrial civilizations, or you want to continue believing they exist, as an "alternative" to religion? cheesy An act of faith on your part, so to speak. wink

Anyway, there are extra terrestrial beings elsewhere in the universe, but they dont generally exist on the same physical plane humans are used to.

When they do, they're called angels and/or demons

Do you have evidence for these ridiculous claims or are you just spewing dogma. . . .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
mazaje:

Do you have evidence for these ridiculous claims or are you just spewing dogma. . . .

no need to jump on my post.

The thread is about extra terrestrial civilizations.

If you prefer believing in those while mocking others who say the same thing in a way you dont want to hear, then kudos.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by DeepSight(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
Mazaje - Tpia's point is perfectly valid and i am surprised that you do not see the inherent contradiction in your position - you are willing to accept the possible existence of extra-terrestials but in another breadth you insist that they must be of the same substance and on the same plane or dimension as we are on? ? ?

If you insist that we do not know anything for sure then you must agree that we cannot possibly limit what sorts of extra terrestials are out there.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
Deep Sight:

Mazaje - Tpia's point is perfectly valid and i am surprised that you do not see the inherent contradiction in your position - you are willing to accept the possible existence of extra-terrestials but in another breadth you insist that they must be of the same substance and on the same plane or dimension as we are on? ? ?

Where did I say that they must be on the same plane or dimension as we ? I only said based on some evidence available I believe that intelligent life could be found out there based on the fact that there are trillions of stars that have planets orbiting them just like ours in our galaxzy alone. . . so there is that possiblity our existence on this planet show that the universe supports life. . . life building blocks have been ound on comets accoring to scientist. . .I am not saying that there is life out there I am just saying that it is a posibility. . . .we know very little about the universe to make any definate proclamations about it. . . .

If you insist that we do not know anything for sure then you must agree that we cannot possibly limit what sorts of extra terrestials are out there.

Sure. . .tpiah talks about angels and demons etc. . . .But she has no evidence for any of them. .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
mazaje:

Sure. . .tpiah talks about angels and demons etc. . . .But she has no evidence for any of them. .

Do you have evidence for extra terrestrial civilizations?

Post them here.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
tpia.:

Do you have evidence for extra terrestrial civilizations?

Post them here.

Where did I say I have evidence for that? I said there might be extra terrestrial civilizations out there based on the fact that there are trillions of stars in our galaxzy that have planets orbiting them just like our solar system. . .I said its a possiblity. . . No one knows. . .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by DeepSight(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
But there is actually alot of evidence. Watch UFO Files on National Geographic Channel, you will be amazed the facts out there. The Russian Government on one occassion even had to cordon off an area where two UFOs had crashed into the sea. Of course we all know about the famous Roswell Incident. And crucially, Buzz Aldrin, who was on the moon with Neil Armstong stated that when they landed on the moon, there were actually many other strange aircraft and observatories visible to them. But he later retracted this statement, obviously under pressure from the government to hush things up.

Read Sidney Sheldon's "Doomsday Conspiracy" in which he proved in the post script that the CIA had systematically executed over 20 scientists you had observed UFOs and were going to publish the clear results.

Alot of the major and inexplicable leaps in western military technology actually have been the result of studies on crashed alien aircraft.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
mazaje:

Where did I say I have evidence for that? I said there might be extra terrestrial civilizations out there based on the fact that there are trillions of stars in our galaxzy that have planets orbiting them just like our solar system. . .I said its a possiblity. . . No one knows. . .

so why are you attacking others who say the same albeit in a way you dont like?
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
tpia.:

so why are you attacking others who say the same albeit in a way you dont like?

I didn't attack any one. . . I said that there might be extra terrestrial civilizations out there, you said that there are terrestrial beings elsewhere in the universe, but they dont generally exist on the same physical plane humans are used to, When they do, they're called angels and/or demons and I asked if you have any evidence for your claims. Is that what you call an attack?
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2009
mazaje:

I didn't attack any one. . . I said that there might be extra terrestrial civilizations out there, you said that there are terrestrial beings elsewhere in the universe, but they dont generally exist on the same physical plane humans are used to, When they do, they're called angels and/or demons and I asked if you have any evidence for your claims. Is that what you call an attack?

ok, you have a point there.

So let me rephrase in a way that will make you happy:

There may be extra terrestrial beings who exist on a different plane beyond the physical. When they do appear in our world and on our level, they might be regarded as angels and/or demons.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Annunaki(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
Ashtar:

You don't know nothing of this universe ,
You earthlings live/operate in the 3rd dimension,
while most space beings have ascended into the 5th dimension.
That is the main reason you cannot see or feel them, because
you have been veiled and your frequency is just too low to
percieve other realities.
But very soon, the earth will experience changes on its ascent
into the 5th dimensional plane.
Then you begin to see and to comprehend this multiverse in all its glory.
Who is this impostor and what do you know about the higher order? Those that are in the true knowledge know that it is not yet time for the truth to be revealed to the inhabitants of this planet, no true lord from beyond would try it less he becomes annialiated, only the sumpreme elohim can give the order to reveal the truth. And the time as not yet come.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by PastorAIO: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
Annunaki:

Who is this impostor and what do you know about the higher order? Those that are in the true knowledge know that it is not yet time for the truth to be revealed to the inhabitants of this planet, no true lord from beyond would try it less he becomes annialiated, only the sumpreme elohim can give the order to reveal the truth. And the time as not yet come.

So why are you revealing it?
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Annunaki(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Pastor AIO:

So why are you revealing it?
I am not revealing any thing angry we are the watchers we just watch and observe what is going on on this planet and report beack to your creator, we are not allowed to or capable of intervening in your lives. When the time is right your creator would reveal himself to you.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by noetic2: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
Annunaki:

I am not revealing any thing angry we are the watchers we just watch and observe what is going on on this planet and report beack to your creator, we are not allowed to or capable of intervening in your lives. When the time is right your creator would reveal himself to you.

why do u enjoy fooling urself?
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Purist(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2009
@mazaje

mazaje:

we know very little about the universe to make any definate proclamations about it

Doesn't this statement contradict your belief/non-belief about the existence of God?  Since you admit that we know very little about the universe, how then are you so sure that this same universe could not have been created by some God?
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by PastorAIO: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
Annunaki:

Good lawd! more revelations. Dude you are already intervening in my life. Now I know that I'm being watched by some peeping Tom, voyeuristic pervert I don't know if I can be fully relaxed again.

But then I guess cos you've revealed who you are that means that you are an imposter too. Phew! So I'm safe.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2009
Purist:

@mazaje

Doesn't this statement contradict your belief/non-belief about the existence of God?  Since you admit that we know very little about the universe, how then are you so sure that this same universe could not have been created by some God?

The little we know about the universe has already shown that the gods of man made religion do  NOT know what they are talking about. . .The bible god said that he created the stars for signs. . .The writers of the bible clearly do NOT have ANY Idea of what stars were to them the stars were tiny light blubs hanging in the sky and will one day fall into the earth from the sky. . .They have no Idea that the stars were over a thousand times bigger than the earth and can not fall into the earth from the sky. . some of the stars out there are even bigger than our own star(sun). . . .The even talk about the stars fighting together with the chosen men of yahweh in battles against their enemies. . . 

The universe I KNOW is not created by the god of the bible and the god of the koran. . .their creation myths are there for all to read. . .Example we have the earth being created before the  sun in the genesis creation myth. . .the people that wrote that lie do not even know that the sun is what holds the earth and other planets in orbit. . . .to them only the earth matters that is why their god spent an enitire day creating the earth and just one day creating all the gazzilions of stars. . . They know nothing about other planets and other bodies like comets and dwarf planets in our own solar system. . the earth was the only thing that mattered to them hence their god only specially created the earth. . .

Allah in his own creation lie says that meteorites are allah's spears against the jins who go up to Aljanah to eavesdrop. . . Mohammed was said to have divided the moon into two and make it bow down to him. . . that is a lie. . .simple. . .it never happaned. . . non of the gods of man made religion created the universe. . . Instead all the gods were created by men that live in the universe. . .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Krayola2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2009
A little bit of perspective . . .

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by bawomolo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
None. . . except by an higher intelligence. . . . the one that made the life and universe we live in.

why can't be more than one being of higher intelligence?

who says Zeus can't make his own universe on pluto or sango can't make his own on uranus?
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2009
mazaje:

. .Example we have the earth being created before the  sun in the genesis creation myth. . .the people that wrote that lie do not even know that the sun is what holds the earth and other planets in orbit. . . .to them only the earth matters that is why their god spent an enitire day creating the earth and just one day creating all the gazzilions of stars. . . They know nothing about other planets and other bodies like comets and dwarf planets in our own solar system. . the earth was the only thing that mattered to them hence their god only specially created the earth. . . 

your ignorance is mind boggling and you refuse to utilize what reading skills you say you have.

compare the bolded with this:

[size=14pt]In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth[/size]

Gen 1:1
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Ascony(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by KunleOshob(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2009
@Mazaje
There is actually a lot of correlation between UFOs and "christian dogma" in the nextfew days i would be making my submissions on that but for start just browse through this website http://www.bibleufo.com/ you may learn a thing or two if you are patient enough.

Would attach some early medevial christian art pictures for you to ponder on meanwhile.

Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Ceily(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2009
That's a ridiculous question. I am a Christian and I can imagine that there is life in universe out there. God is big, why not? And why not sending Jesus to another planet, too?

Maybe an alien civilization could tell us more about god, maybe not. Maybe my cat knows more about god than myself  undecided

Bye bye,
Ceily
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2009
tpia.:

your ignorance is mind boggling and you refuse to utilize what reading skills you say you have.

You own apologetics is pathetic. . . the bible in genesis one says that in the beginning god created the heaven and the earth. . and goes on to give an elaborate and detail account of how he created everything one by one the in 6 days of creation. . .and in that period he said that he created the earth before the sun and the stars. . .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Mazaje
There is actually a lot of correlation between UFOs and "christian dogma" in the nextfew days i would be making my submissions on that but for start just browse through this website http://www.bibleufo.com/ you may learn a thing or two if you are patient enough.

Would attach some early medevial christian art pictures for you to ponder on meanwhile.

I have already told you guys to stop forcing everything that has been discovered after that book of myth and lies was written. . into it by force. . we now have christian scientist telling us how the bible completely agrees with evolution and how it also explains evolution. . .we have christian scientist also telling us that god created the big bang and that the bible completely agrees with it. . . .I know that if sceintist discover a new civilization out there some of you will start quoting bible passages saying that jesus also died for their salvation too. . . grin grin. . .You desperate attempts to make everything fit into the bible is not helping your case at all. . .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by KunleOshob(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
mazaje:

I have already told you guys to stop forcing everything that has been discovered after that book of myth and lies was written. . into it by force. . we now have christian scientist telling us how the bible completely agrees with evolution and how it also explains evolution. . .we have christian scientist also telling us that god created the big bang and that the bible completely agrees with it. . . .I know that if sceintist discover a new civilization out there some of you will start quoting bible passages saying that jesus also died for their salvation too. . . grin grin. . .You desperate attempts to make everything fit into the bible is not helping your case at all. . .

It's no use being myopic, i included pitorial evidence in my posts and these painitngs are centuries old, long before mordern aviation started talkless of mordern UFO sightings. Even though i may agree with you that the pictures are not conclusize, it is enough to make any intelligent person have a second though about it. I have made attempts to very the source of these pictures and was able to confirm that they are actually original ancient works. You don't have to believe my brother, but it won't hurt you to study more.
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by mazaje(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
KunleOshob:

It's no use being myopic, i included pitorial evidence in my posts and these painitngs are centuries old, long before mordern aviation started talkless of mordern UFO sightings. Even though i may agree with you that the pictures are not conclusize, it is enough to make any intelligent person have a second though about it. I have made attempts to very the source of these pictures and was able to confirm that they are actually original ancient works. You don't have to believe my brother, but it won't hurt you to study more.

Fair enough. . .I went through the website and even though I do not agree with most of the things written therein I still appreciate your posting it. . .
Re: UFO's And Christian Beliefs? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
mazaje:

You own apologetics is pathetic. . . the bible in genesis one says that in the beginning god created the heaven and the earth. . and goes on to give an elaborate and detail account of how he created everything one by one the in 6 days of creation. . .and in that period he said that he created the earth before the sun and the stars. . .

[b]

Gen 1

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." 7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good. [/b]

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis

read with your eyes open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess / Reason(s) For Missing Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.