Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. (1281 Views)

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Forget it, if you are now a geek on Nairaland, you must have passed through these stages am about listing. wink cheesy
No form jagaban oh..

You can add yours, though.
Cc: Farano

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by chocolateme(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
*lights weed*... where is erniesmallzz sef... angry... come lets smoke together na.... grin
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
When One's Thread hits front page: You'll be shocked, like, is this for real.. I've once been a fan on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Wia dy Fk is dy list.,. tongue
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
*lights weed*... where is erniesmallzz sef... angry... come lets smoke together na.... grin
The Gurl can be so Stubborn, I tell you.
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2016
slyIsaac:

Guy u fit teach me how 2 put colour nd bold in my signature grin
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2016
When they bang you with likes: They day I solved a picture puzzle here, I had over 200 likes, I was like, this isn't real.
You'll stay one side dey smile.

1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2016
your Mention: If you've ever had a mention, that came along with bashing, you'd not pray to see your personal dashboard with
mentions(32)

grin grin
The day one popular Nairlander bashed me, hehen,
I wished I never registered here.
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Your Grammar: This is common, at first, if you aren't careful, as a newbie you wouldn't want to comment, but as you keep coming, you'll see comments like
Is English my first language?

That one will strengthen your liver a little bit.
But coming to see quotes like

I need to sit your English teacher down

Then, you'll feel like sinking!!

But sooner or later, you'll learn to live by the rules here, which is.. When you are corrected, kindly accept and appreciate it.
At times you might do the needful below.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
When they comment on a thread that hits front page: They will be following the thread, and wish it'll get to the fp. This is the craziest.
They beg for likes, they even appreciate God for that, Kai, Nija.. I hail thee!! grin
Wetin be God's business with being first to comment? undecided undecided
Well in short.
I wasn't part of the crew when I was new here.. You can put up a research.

1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2016
S
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by EniHolar(f): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Oya
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Donbabajay12(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Kontinu
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Guy u fit teach me how 2 put colour nd bold in my signature grin

sure boss... just type
[color=any color u like].....type what you want then close with [/color]

e.g [col0r=redd] i am sly[/c0lor]

i no spell the red correctly so u will see it...... for bold almost the same thing..

[.b] i am sly [/.b]

those dots no go dey dia.....tho...

if u want it bold and colored.... it will be in tis format:
[c0lor=green][b.] i am sly[/.b][/color] ...

when u are typing it no dots between "b" and ] so it will show.... if i type it correctly it should appear like tis...

i am sly

i am sly
grin

You understand?
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Raph01: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Okay.. weed check 1-2 1-2, U knw hw't goes..
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Following
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by firstking01(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Come up with something extra_ordinary abegiundecided
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
Come up with something extra_ordinary abegiundecided
Spotted! Ain't a newbie, bro.. grin cheesy
No intimidation, bro.
Why not put up a thread..
undecided undecided
You know we never met yesterday. wink
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
At sighting a profile Pix, like this

They will keep doing the needful, you know. tongue cheesy
Oblivious to them, girls like this one doesn't stay around.

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector, where you go hide?
Call Thomas to come share his experience..
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2016
tempem:
Cutehector, where you go hide?
Call Thomas to come share his experience..
my brother I dey cook egusi soup ooo.
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
tempem:
At sighting a profile Pix, like this

They will keep doing the needful, you know. tongue cheesy
Oblivious to them, girls like this one doesn't stay around.
gosh!! She's got lush lips
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
slyIsaac:

sure boss... just type

i no spell the red correctly so u will see it...... for bold almost the same thing..

[.b] i am sly [/.b]

when u are typing it no dots between "b" and ] so it will show.... if i type it correctly it should appear like tis...

i am sly

i am sly
grin

You understand?
Ticher! Ticher
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by curvysola(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
i remember my first post! i was like "where are all the cute guys at" and the ugly ones came after me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
They reload pages, thinking that's how to make fp.
This one is sure, if you are really new, you'll keep reloading nairaland, just to hit first to comment or for you to comment on the front page.
Even after Seun added a nice update technique, that is, the (*) behind the nairaland logo, yet, it doesn't work.
But, you later learnt that you have to stay around "trending" and "new topics".
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
gosh!! She's got lush lips

Don't let mhizrosie get to know about this. cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
tempem:

Don't let mhizrosie get to know about this. cheesy
lwkmd.. grin stop na.. I still dey trip for rose lips
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
They easily fall for bloggers trick:
Bloggers be like, click more to see pix, more to read full details. grin grin
Newbies, never knew how wicked some bloggers could be, they'll quickly rush in to check for more, but on getting there, they'll be disappointed, seeing that all pictures had been posted already Kai this one dey pain person. cry
But now they've grown wings.. Any click to read or view more.. Keep getting comments like
LA click, LA bend, thunder fire you, the thunder wey dey do press up and the likes.
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
slyIsaac:

sure boss... just type

[.b] i am sly [/.b]

i am sly

i am sly
grin

You understand?

Sly you be Baba jarah...

1 carton of Alomo 4 u grin

Tnx every much Sly i really appreciate wink
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Wia dy Fk is dy list.,. tongue
Try out what you've been taught..
Waiting.. ...
Re: Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. by tempem: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
you felt your post would be loved, and it turn otherwise: cry cry E dey pain newbies oh.
But remember that out of over 150m Nigerians, we just have a little fraction here, so, don't think too much, if what you had was never your intention.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[TRUE LIFE] My Best Friend Watched As Her Parents Murdered Her Sister (wit Pics) / Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? / See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.