Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? (1786 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Please I Need Some Real Relationship Advice.. Nairalanders. / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have been in a relationship with a girl for about 5yrs,last year we had issues which was mainly my fault due to my ego and insults towards her, so I broke up with her,she tried to reach me but I ignored her,so after 3 months of no calls and messages ,she called me and asked how am doing ? few days after the call I began falling for her and pleaded for her to accept me back,though it took lots of pleading then she accepted me back..Things were moving well again then few months back she sent me a message that she needed time away from the relationship and I asked her what is wrong she said her life is complicated ,she said since I broke up with her last year,her life has been upside down,she told me her family is facing spiritual issues and the pastor told her to keep away from relationship/sex for some time...she said she is not breaking up with me but just needed time away from relationship, so I promised her that I will do away with sex for the mean time so we agreed and the relationship was moving well.. i complained that she was not the babe I use to know(she was not into the relationship like before)then two days ago she still told me I made her life a hell by breaking up with her and I apologize again.we both bursted into tears and kissed each other,she told me that I should give her time to figure her self out cause she wants to be her old self,she doesn't understand herself ..she said she very much still love me,she doesn't want any relationship for now, and we are not dating now but later we can date when she feel is ok with her.. she sent me a text that she didn't say those words to hurt me,that she loves and cares for me..please what should i do? advice needed
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok••••op is still `typing`

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by sirusX(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wounds take time to heal...and it's best you give her time to get over the past. Take things slow and help by doing things you know she would love...things that get her all smiles and laughing...looking forward to sharing memories with you.

In every way try to show her how things would be different from the past, and be there for her...encouraging her through all the things she's going through.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
The pastor told her to keep away sex from sometime grin grin

I used that line for my ex when I didn't want the relationship to go anyfurther

Op I can stand on my grounds to let u know that she is not in love with you anymore. Best move for u is to move on right now why the wounds aren't still deep.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Ok••••op is still `typing`
ok dear..thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
sirusX:
Wounds take time to heal...and it's best you give her time to get over the past. You can help by doing things you know she would love...things that get her all smiles and laughing...looking forward to sharing memories with you
thanks alot
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by sirusX(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
IRIEBOY:
thanks alot

Ur welcome

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm.. Me thinks if you pester or put pressure on her you will only succeed in pushing her away. Just understand her, remain friends with her, be there for her, be her best friend. In summary kindly allow yourself into her friend zone willingly grin
I will advice in the main time you focus on yourself. Focus your energy in achieving some life goals. You will naturally look soattractive to her again and other ladies join sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
The pastor told her to keep away sex from sometime grin grin

I used that line for my ex when I didn't want the relationship to go anyfurther

Op I can stand on my grounds to let u know that she is not in love with you anymore. Best move for u is to move on right now why the wounds aren't still deep.
thanks boss.. am aware of the spiritual issues.two of her sisters were attacked spiritually last two weeks and few data ago,her mum and dad are now broke(their businesses are down).she lost her grand dad last month..
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
eph12:
Hmmm.. Me thinks if you pester or put pressure on her you will only succeed in pushing her away. Just understand her, remain friends with her, be there for her, be her best friend. In summary kindly allow yourself into her friend zone willingly grin
I will advice in the main time you focus on yourself. Focus your energy in achieving some life goals. You will naturally look soattractive to her again and other ladies join sef grin
thanks alot bro
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by onstelly(f): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
You treated her bad, you broke up with her and you didn't make an attempt to make things right until she called, that not nice one bit
You really need to give her sometimes because she might still be angry and bitter towards you and also use that time to work on yourself.
Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by kiddoiLL(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
i've seen heartbreak ruin people, like its a movie...give her time to heal, stay with her through the healing process.. what i mean is check on her a few times, show care and not cus you love her. do it like a best friend would do..i pray things work out for you both

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
onstelly:
You treated her bad, you broke up with her and you didn't make an attempt to make things right until she called, that not nice one bit
You really need to give her sometimes because she might still be angry and bitter towards you and also use that time to work on yourself.
Wishing you all the best.
I really treated her bad..don't even know when I bursted into tears in her presence when she was telling me how bad I made her feel after I broke up with her..thanks alot for the advice
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
kiddoiLL:
i've seen heartbreak ruin people, like its a movie...give her time to heal, stay with her through the healing process.. what i mean is check on her a few times, show care and not cus you love her. do it like a best friend would do..i pray things work out for you both
i will..thanks a lot..
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP,
One thing you should know is that the reason she called you and still give you audience is that she still have feelings for you.

Give her time, be her friend and a brother.
She is just scared you might hurt her again.
She just want to be sure you are now a good person and have changed...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
ADUNOKIKI:
OP,
One thing you should know is that the reason she called you and still give you audience is that she still have feelings for you.

Give her time, be her friend and a brother.
She is just scared you might hurt her again.
She just want to be sure you are now a good person and have changed...
ok dear...thanks alot
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
This should not get to the front page, you would get all the help you need in this section what's the craze about front page once is relationship issue, when u were feeling like a diamond u didn't know.
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Listen bro

I study human behavior from unorthodox point of view and I can tell you no one person on this earth operate on conscious level. Every decision/choice made was first thought of in the human mind and funny enough the mind plays tricks on us.

Now

She having to break the ice by calling you first to ask about your wellness was a dead give away and you was in control then. The moment you lost control of her was when you called back begging, by so doing, you gave her back the power baton in the relationship.

Here is how you would get it back.

Act like she don't exist! She would get back to you, then act like you no more interested, she would start to be the one begging you. Then you would gain your power back in the relationship.

The reason why it would work is because she broke the first ice signifying she can't do without you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
aaronson:
Listen bro

I study human behavior from unorthodox point of view and I can tell you no one person on this earth operate on conscious level. Every decision/choice made was first thought of in the human mind and funny enough the mind plays tricks on us.

Now

She having to break the ice by calling you first to ask about your wellness was a dead give away and you was in control then. The moment you lost control of her was when you called back begging, by so doing, you gave her back the power baton in the relationship.

Here is how you would get it back.

Act like she don't exist! She would get back to you, then act like you no more interested, she would start to be the one begging you. Then you would gain your power back in the relationship.

The reason why it would work is because she broke the first ice signifying she can't do without you.
thanks bro...really appreciate
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by devilmaycry: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Bro jst gimme her numbs...one night is all I need.. Lol...jst kidding... Ok let's look into the matter , u knw what she's trying to do ? ...mayb to see if u love her to that extent by testing you ?....or mayb she really needs that time for the heartbreak...?...or mayb she wanna be in control of the relationship ?...or jst mayb she tryna drive u away buh doing it through This ?...my advice for u bro ...is to be cool....be ur best towards her and also give her the time she needs...things might jst turn around...who knows

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by DZTech1: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Are you mad?!
5 years ke. Abi you use jazz? How old are you both to have so casually tossed aside a 5 year investment?
My friend, stop wasting her time, I take God beg you.
For your own good, better propose and marry the girl or get out of her life.
Anyway, na she I blame. Silly girl wey no see responsible man.
And as for YOU- you're clearly not ready to settle down so show some integrity and take a stand.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Stamagba(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2016
DZTech1:
Are you mad?!
5 years ke. Abi you use jazz? How old are you both to have so casually tossed aside a 5 year investment?
My friend, stop wasting her time, I take God beg you.
For your own good, better propose and marry the girl or get out of her life.
Anyway, na she I blame. Silly girl wey no see responsible man.
And as for YOU- you're clearly not ready to settle down so show some integrity and take a stand.
A word is enough for the wise.
lol....bros chill na

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Ber√lyn is Typing
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by abbeyology88(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2016
IRIEBOY

I wanted to contribute but wen I got to d end of ur story I had to decide to leave.

I hate people wanting general advice and believe d only persons dat are qualified to contribute

Should b C copied.

Since u ave copied ur advisers...

*I slide out*

Good Luck

*noquarel Ooh*
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by abbeyology88(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
Ber√lyn is Typing

Wen u done typing, abeg, mention me.

I wanna see wat took u hours to type

grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

Wen u done typing, abeg, mention me.

I wanna see wat took u hours to type

grin grin
[size=15pt] Be√lyn is still Typing [/size]
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by abbeyology88(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] Be√lyn is still Typing [/size]

*rushes down to stationery shop*

Abeg give me a 1000 leaves of Diary.

*runs back to office*

*gat pen and diary*

*ready to write story*
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

*rushes down to stationery shop*

Abeg give me a 1000 leaves of Diary.

*runs back to office*

*gat pen and diary*

*ready to write story*
undecided

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
Bro jst gimme her numbs...one night is all I need.. Lol...jst kidding... Ok let's look into the matter , u knw what she's trying to do ? ...mayb to see if u love her to that extent by testing you ?....or mayb she really needs that time for the heartbreak...?...or mayb she wanna be in control of the relationship ?...or jst mayb she tryna drive u away buh doing it through This ?...my advice for u bro ...is to be cool....be ur best towards her and also give her the time she needs...things might jst turn around...who knows
thanks bro..really appreciate..
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:
IRIEBOY

I wanted to contribute but wen I got to d end of ur story I had to decide to leave.

I hate people wanting general advice and believe d only persons dat are qualified to contribute

Should b C copied.

Since u ave copied ur advisers...

*I slide out*

Good Luck

*noquarel Ooh*
boss take it easy..it's out of curiosity..please I need your input?
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by abbeyology88(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
Ber√lyn is Typing
Berlyn am still waiting for your advice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday / Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Nnewi-see Photo / My Ex Is Angry That I Have Moved On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.