Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? (1781 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Please I Need Some Real Relationship Advice.. Nairalanders. / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:
You treated her bad, you broke up with her and you didn't make an attempt to make things right until she called, that not nice one bit
You really need to give her sometimes because she might still be angry and bitter towards you and also use that time to work on yourself.
Wishing you all the best.
nice advice dear... But I still feel the girl is no longer into him and it's best for the op to move on... What do you think...
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
DZTech1:
Are you mad?!
5 years ke. Abi you use jazz? How old are you both to have so casually tossed aside a 5 year investment?
My friend, stop wasting her time, I take God beg you.
For your own good, better propose and marry the girl or get out of her life.
Anyway, na she I blame. Silly girl wey no see responsible man.
And as for YOU- you're clearly not ready to settle down so show some integrity and take a stand.
A word is enough for the wise.
lolz we are both in our early Twenties..
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
nice advice dear... But I still feel the girl is no longer into him and it's best for the op to move on... What do you think...
hmmm thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Stamagba:
lol....bros chill na
haha thanks for telling him that..
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by halfricanadian(f): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
HEARTLESS OP ARE U NT D CAUSE OF HER SPIRITUAL PROBLEM U TOOK IT FAR TO HER SISTER

WASTE THEIR TIME YOU ARE VERY HEARTLESS HUMAN

UR KIDS WILL GROW UP ND ANOTHER MAN WILL CAUSE SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS FOR THEM IN THE NAME OF LOVE

MOSTLY UR DAUGHTERS

HEARTLESS HUMANS

GOD IS WATCHING U ND WILL REPAY U ND UR KIDS A BILLION FOLD

GOD WILL EXPOSE U TO D WOLRD ND TO HER FAMILY TO SEE THE WICKED MEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO HAND OVER THEIR KIDS TOO

GOD WILL B D ONE TO EXPOSE Y'ALL BET IT WITH ME GOD WILL EXPOSE YOU PUBLICLY
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
HEARTLESS OP ARE U NT D CAUSE OF HER SPIRITUAL PROBLEM U TOOK IT FAR TO HER SISTER

UR KIDS WILL GROW UP ND ANOTHER MAN WILL CAUSE SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS FOR THEM IN THE NAME OF LOVE

MOSTLY UR DAUGHTERS

HEARTLESS HUMANS

GOD WILL EXPOSE U TO D WOLRD ND TO HER FAMILY TO SEE THE WICKED MEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO HAND OVER THEIR KIDS TOO

lolz what are you saying? I guess you read my post upside down.. I said they are facing spiritual problem... I have nothing to do with the spiritual issues..am just her BF and we had issues in our relationship.. why would I harm her and her family?? please don't insult me
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

MOSTLY UR DAUGHTERS

HEARTLESS HUMANS

guess you created a topic and complained about a man using diabolic means on you,please I don't do such..don't use your ex boo to judge me...am not a jazz man.thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

MOSTLY UR DAUGHTERS

HEARTLESS HUMANS

Lol you sounded as if you are the girl in question. Easy girl

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
asodane:

Lol you sounded as if you are the girl in question. Easy girl
tell her oooo...
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by onstelly(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
DONT always advice pple to leave their spouse, I always feel it's a personal decision because you might be telling him or her to leave where as him /her will want to stay n vice versa.
Howdy

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:

DONT always advice pple to leave their spouse, I always feel it's a personal decision because you might be telling him or her to leave where as him /her will want to stay n vice versa.
Howdy
I agree with you but in some cases it's better instead one to wait in vain or in other cases where husbands beat their wives, me I go advice separation I, cos some women have died in silence through that... Am good... Been a while, thought you made up your mind not to reply my mentions again...
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by onstelly(f): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you but in some cases it's better instead one to wait in vain or in other cases where husbands beat their wives, me I go advice separation I, cos some women have died in silence through that... Am good... Been a while, thought you made up your mind not to reply my mentions again...
Why will I not reply you mention cmon, we are not quarreling nah
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:

Why will I not reply you mention cmon, we are not quarreling nah
there were some of my mentions you didn't reply that lead me to that conclusion...
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by onstelly(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
there were some of my mentions you didn't reply that lead me to that conclusion...
Oh sorry dear, sometimes they are two many
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
lolz i hail the both of you..
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:

Oh sorry dear, sometimes they are two many
ok dear... Excuse accepted...
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by onstelly(f): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok dear... Excuse accepted...
Lol thank you
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
IRIEBOY:
lolz i hail the both of you..
thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:

Lol thank you
welcome dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Got Two Girls Pregnant At The Same Time - Deedee / Wat To Do With 500thousand / I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.