Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching (62190 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
archdon:

It's either u're being naive or stupid and am nt even sure wc is worse
you can haul all d insults you know but the fact remains that a human being was killed weather she was killed by a Christian or Muslim means nothing, a life was taken for no reason..thats my point
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by goodvision12(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way
some people just dey reason like goat Aturu!
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by divineappo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

But pls christians should exhibit tolerance and know their boundaries.....i still don't understand why a sane person will carry megaphone and be disturbing a residential area all in the name of preaching.....heck life in Nigeria is hard....dont aggravate it the more by denying us good sleep.

I have severally warned my estate security guys from allowing those Lord's chosen members from entering the estate and preaching with huge megaphones sometimes as early as 4.30am....we even got the former security guys sacked for this anomaly....same way as long as I remain on d estate board...no church or mosque will be erected in that estate.....we all need to exhibit decorum and live like civilised people .
when u were as poor as mosque-rat and residing @mile 12 area, u use to attend vigil @churches in residential area, now, u dey one useless estate, u now think its a taboo. for ur info, am at fortress estate in festac, we have churches here
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ossyprince: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
jesus wept..........rip ma.. .those that did this will never go scort free beleive me u........n it shall not augur well with dem...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by archdon: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
E
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by archdon: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
you can haul all d insults you know but the fact remains that a human being was killed
U're ignoring the facts and sticking with the basics
Fact

"A Christian Evangelist while she was preaching"

what do u think would be happening on the streets of Kano or Zaria right now if she was a Muslim?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

Only a dunce would fail to realize the point I was trying to make. See, I'm angry right now for so many reasons.... Don't make me add you to it! angry
ohh you are angry? no wonder they said the one who speak in anger is foolish and speaks folly. I now understand.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by greatmen: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
But why are a certain group of pple crying you sold yourself to an extremist because of vice president slot, this has been happening to other tribes or Christians, when you put tribe before religion that's what happens
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
seun lalasticlala rule 2 broken.
For rightly calling you by ur title? undecided

Because only a fool would show delight at the death of a human, less-talk of a Christian.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babajero(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:
The best summary for this story is....

"Evangelist Eunice, killed for preaching in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time, and in the wrong manner! "

can you please tell me the right time to preach, and what manner are you talking about?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by nerilove(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Binb:

Stop spreading lies. No imam chased her away. Some People concluded that muslims killed without any proof
From various sources, the imam admitted ordering her been chased away but not authorising them to kill her. Read from various sources to understand the story. Don't base on one source only.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by richard870(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way
Same way your people almost killed a Christian for eating in Kaduna during ramadan this year....you people are the problem of this world!!!
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Kenneth205(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
minasota:
chai

Too bad
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by brightdv(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

Because only a fool would show delight at the death of a human, less-talk of a Christian.
My broda he has just shown u that he is really devil himself
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bamite(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
like I said earlier, it breaks my heart seeing this over and over again... Take venom somewhere else.
tongue
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by keypad1: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

spineless bas...tard..... Your maggot infested mouth stinks beyond measure.

Gerrrout estrange bea..st
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by nerilove(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
banmee:

There is no way to know because no proper investigation was done. This is how Nigerians assume and jump into jungle justice. Just because she is a preacher does not mean Muslims killed her based on your argument.
This woman has been preaching for long in that area. You don't expect the imam to order christians or non muslims to chase her away. I didn't say muslims killed herbut from this situation it speaks volume.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Osemond123(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
shuggah:
ftc for d 3rd time today ... to d idiot below me, it was actually a female that posted

Lols the beatoven him self.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by AngelAhnie(f): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
bamite:
tongue
Why angry
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by MandingoXXX: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
allanphash7:
Our government supposed stop all these street preaching

Even the muslims should stop making noise in the early morning or even anytime while calling to prayers

A law should be enforced to whosoever who violate it cos its all disturb

Anyway RIP 2 the dead

Lagos State Government has laws in place that ban noise pollution including disturbing people's peace in the name of preaching: Muslim or Christian.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:

Have you read the whole story?
If you did then I guess you cane across the part where her husband told her to avoid that neighbourhood,
She also persuaded her husband to stop his business and start praying and fasting for people instead which made her the family breadwinner,
So my question is why didnt she avoid the neighborhood if nothing but for her kids that are looking up to her.
Please don't be hypocritical ,would you like to grow up in a family like this?
ok ,now I get u.tanks for d clarification you are not like others who will childishly haul insults when quoted, thanks for your maturity
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
babajero:
can you please tell me the right time to preach, and what manner are you talking about?
A time and manner that isn't resulting into Noise pollution.
A way and manner that is effective, e.g. Personal conversation...

I am not happy at her death, and I want other christians to be wise, so as to avoid such death too...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by HugoEagles15(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...
there is no need for me to curse you cos u've already cursed yourself and may the curse remain permanent in your life AMEN.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by owoademola: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Her husband really loved her, was always praising her.. I remember when I visited the parish for a wedding, he said if he comes to this world again, he would still marry her. Wife of no regret....so sad
The same husband warned her...... She should have listened to her hubby
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
ok ,now I get u.tanks for d clarification you are not like others who will childishly haul insults when quoted, thanks for your maturity
See who is talking.... undecided

How would you explain this statement you made to me?

"could it be that you warned her to stop preaching there and she refused and you did this?"

Isn't that as childish as you truly are? Aunty....
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by sekundosekundo: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...

Think about your life for you and I may not live to see tomorrow. Some people die inside mosque, some inside Church others in the school and place of work some even die in their houses. Once upon a time you were in your mothers womb, who took care of you then. If this woman is genuinely born again, I envy her. SEKUNDO HAVE SPOKEN AND NO EVIL POWER REVISES MY WORD.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
ohh you are angry? no wonder they said the one who speak in anger is foolish and speaks folly. I now understand.
Thanks for saving me the stress of defining you.... Now quietly get out of my phone!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogoplus: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
kasheemawo:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Op is not been fair to the late preacher and her family.....
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by jidxin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

But pls christians should exhibit tolerance and know their boundaries.....i still don't understand why a sane person will carry megaphone and be disturbing a residential area all in the name of preaching.....heck life in Nigeria is hard....dont aggravate it the more by denying us good sleep.

I have severally warned my estate security guys from allowing those Lord's chosen members from entering the estate and preaching with huge megaphones sometimes as early as 4.30am....we even got the former security guys sacked for this anomaly....same way as long as I remain on d estate board...no church or mosque will be erected in that estate.....we all need to exhibit decorum and live like civilised people .
my broda it is done everywhr in d world evn in d west...... street evangelism cannot die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogoplus: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
onomefm:
RIP

OP this is not fair to the late preacher and her family
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by nerilove(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
I can understand your frustration. It does seem logical that he ordered the boys and the boys killed her. But here we dealing with EVIDENCE. Without critical evidence, christian folks already crucified Islam instead of the "Imam" and the attackers.

Go to Nijagists website, the commenters there attack Islam and entire Muslims rather than focusing on this issue. This is why EVIDENCE is very important. A similar case occurred in the North not too long ago. It was initially said to be carried out by muslims where a christian woman was killed. Subsequent investigations show that attackers are not muslims.

So it is very possible the Imam had no idea what actually happened. Although I dont personally support him to chase away the woman who was allegedly disturbing them. I am for engaging diplomatically with her like "INTER-FAITH dialogue". The woman had the right to preach on govt street but I am not sure where she was exactly at the time she was preaching. I know Christians are known for provoking people by staging crusade right in front of their "opposition" or even coming inside their apartment to "preach".

I strongly support proper investigation and bring to book the perpetrators. Imam will eventually has to be released if indeed he had no knowledge. Chasing the woman away does not equate killing her. Now, I am not denying possibilities of the guys he ordered to chase her killing her.

does this kind of thing happen in the south? The imam wont order christians or non muslims to do the chasing. Truth is always bitter because she preached to them that's why she's chased out and killed? If you don't like the preaching, just ignore and walk away. She's martyred.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
spineless bas...tard..... Your maggot infested mouth stinks beyond measure.

Gerrrout estrange bea..st

.... then they resort to the only thing they could learn before dropping out of primary school... undecided ^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.