Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (22092 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by mykali(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2009
i would like to assist in the jokes thread but . . . i'm hardly online these days tongue
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2009
Don4life:

Seun,I'm Interested I Spend 20hrs Online Regularly On the Internet

LIAR!!!! You re hereby dropped from the list tongue
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by darne(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
Well i have a great sense of humour for entertainment,, I would really like this entertainment thing to be my damn post,, y`all now its big darne,,
Oga seun,, How much is it per hour?? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Don4life: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
dgreat its the main fact i'm always online, when i said 20hrs i mean in two days
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
Don4life:

dgreat , when i said 20hrs i mean in two days

LOL!!!!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Teejay07(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hi Seun,

I would love to be a moderator in either or both of the following categories:

1)  Jobs and Vacancies

2) Careers

I am a Human Capital Management Consultant by profession, and part of my job involves recruitment and selection, as well as some involvement in Career Planning and Management.

Regards
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
Don4life:

Hehehehe! cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Mrcracles, isnt it laughable?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
How about we hold a democratic election lol, we raise inec here and register parties and we have our candidates, we campaign and have elections lol, it will be absolutely fun at least lets try that in one section see how we will fare better than in real life lol. Its an idea Seun, over to you magic master and make it happen.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even if its just for fun.  grin MrCrackles what do you think, I want to register PDP asap!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by becomrich15: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
seun email me. i want to ask you a question.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

How about we hold a democratic election lol, we raise inec here and register parties and we have our candidates, we campaign and have elections lol, it will be absolutely fun at least lets try that in one section see how we will fare better than in real life lol. Its an idea Seun, over to you magic master and make it happen.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even if its just for fun.  grin MrCrackles what do you think, I want to register PDP asap!

that will be a great idea!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by koolchicco: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
dgreatrock:

that will be a great idea!

Great kini?Nor let me hear it again. grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
koolchicco:

Great kini?Nor let me hear it again. grin

Is someone afraid of not being nominated?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by manny4life(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hey whenever you guys wanna hold a election, I like to be register with the Nairaland Electoral Commission (NEC) to be a moderator, haha. I spend a good amount of time weekly on this forum though.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by becomrich15: 3:37am On Sep 14, 2009
seun my email is nigeriamail@hotmail.com , email me quickly or you miss out.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by lakefist(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2009
hi my name is lekan have been on nairaland for a long time and i love the forums so much, have been thinking of a way to contribute my quota just to make this lovely forum grow, i would like to moderator of any of your forum any one at all i would prefer jobs and vacancy but if its not available i can moderate any one , i am always online cos i have my own computer connected to internet and theres no day i dont visit nairaland.nairaland has contributed to success in my life. lakefist@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2009
contact me for career/jobs and vacancies
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by puskin: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2009
Everyone wants 2b a moderator.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nezan(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2009
What is the renumeration like?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2009
Men, no money, it is for the fun of it.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by allboyz(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2009

I think Seun traveled. . .
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by go4gold107(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2009
1st Choice: Auto
2nd Choice: Health
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rasputinn(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
Don4life:

Hehehehehe

dgreatrock:

Hahahaha
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rasputinn(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
Don4life:

Hehehehehe

dgreatrock:

Hahahaha

darne:

How much is it per hour?? grin grin

Seun,answer this question and you'll see PHD holders applying  grin grin grin

allboyz:

I think Seun traveled. . .

No,he didn't he's still working out the enhancement of the pay package

Chrisbenogor:

How about we hold a democratic election lol, we raise inec here and register parties and we have our candidates, we campaign and have elections

Campaign manager,I see you're missing some action,dont worry,2011 is around the corner so you can go do your thing in the regular society,no go use style introduce e-kidnapping and e-rigging for here ooo
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by superior1: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
I am interested in the jobs/vacancy assiatant moderator
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by slaughter(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
let me know details,of the job , i am intrested but i will  prefer CAREER section been a teacher since i graduated from school in 1996 up to 2009 b4 resign into a aprivate business
just let me know  the details , cheers, cheesy
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by lookmangiw(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
im interested in the post of a moderator.what are the criteria seun?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by viewlekan: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hi Seun,

I would like to be a Moderator in the careers section.I am currently doing a Masters in Business of which HR is a major component and I believe I could potentially make some contribution in this area.I am adequately aware of the best practice in this area coupled with the fact that I am on the internet for a considerable part of the day.Based on the aforementioned I believe I would be suitable for the role.

Thank you.

Lekan.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by trekkie: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
Pick me
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Borat1: 2:37am On Sep 15, 2009
LMAO! grin
Some people are here with their CV!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by oblo(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2009
Is this vacancy still available?

I would like to be one of your moderators in the entertainment section.

Why? shocked Because I have what it takes to be MODERATE!!! But for real I would not mind being one of your staff in a bid to be more actively in volved in the day to day running of this very diverse site. I spend a minimum of 15-20 hrs online each day. I post in various sections but most time what I post has to do with putting some spice and light heartedness to any section I post on. I am a stickler for laid down procedure and a very good intermediary. I f after all the oyinbo I don blow go earn me the job, then Gbam !!!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
U fink so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.