Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (22103 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by smoothjazz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
How do I reach Oluwaseun Osewa urgently? Email address? PM?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by na2day2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
smoothjazz:

can u fly down to ogun state? meet me at the airport and i will take u to his hut grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
smoothjazz:

NO and YES!
As his self appointed aide-de-camp grin you need to go through me tongue

Book an appointment with me right now, pay $1m into my swiss account and email me the reasons you want to see him lipsrsealed

whoops!!! did i just say that shocked
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
Seriously, if you want to see him because of NAIRALAND i.e. to buy it, it costs N25 billion (Naira).

Seun has been very generous and bad bizman who did not consider the high cost of living - he's left the price 2years going now. kiss

If you are ready we ll tell you how to get him.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by manmustwac(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
@dgreatrock
so which section do u want to moderate?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
the bank account grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by manmustwac(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
i don't think theres a bank account section to moderate here. There is a money section but money no dey there. smiley
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dani1luv: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
orisirisi cheesy
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by adebayo201: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
abi oh
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2009
I dont need a thread!
just show me where the bank account is domiciled and i ll move over to MODER-ATE it
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dani1luv: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
you nor well!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Turiano(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
@seun Since mods are needed urgently,i would like to b the mod of this forum.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
All aspiring mods should learn how to start moderating by first moderating themselves wink
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
dani1luv:

you nor well!

grin

pls show me the way grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 13, 2009
Well i think i could do well in Entertainment. Been visiting the music section ever since, and i have been a nairaland addict too.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rhymz(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2009
@Seun
It's a good U are looking for MODERATORS.Let me add this,whoever U are going to appoint as Mods, make sure they ve a good history of intelligent posts,grasp of their section and are active members that are seriously minded.I don't know if U ve observed,some of the newly appointed MODS have been doing a very bad job,they don't know the kind of posts that should make it to the front page.They put very useless,childish posts of no intellectual values on the front page,these days I just scheme through NL and move to other seriously minded sites with seriouse topics of importance.U need to look into this bèfore NL becomes another "hi5" god forbid sha! Anyway,Gudluck wif da search.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rhymz(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2009
@Seun
It's a good U are looking for MODERATORS.Let me add this,whoever U are going to appoint as Mods, make sure they ve a good history of intelligent posts,grasp of their section and are active members that are seriously minded.I don't know if U ve observed,some of the newly appointed MODS have been doing a very bad job,they don't know the kind of posts that should make it to the front page.They put very useless,childish posts of no intellectual values on the front page,these days I just scheme through NL and move to other seriously minded sites with seriouse topics of importance.U need to look into this bèfore NL becomes another "hi5" god forbid sha! Anyway,Gudluck wif da search.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by kokorunna(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
Is there any incentive or payments for the moderation job.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
kokorunna:

Is there any incentive or payments for the moderation job.

long throat, no money na free service for rewarding entertainment.

It gives you the power to

1. force your will on others grin

2. delete the posts of your perceived foes lipsrsealed

3. become seun's associate

but never go where the account is - it is my sole birthright tongue
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dani1luv: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
dgreatrock:

grin

pls show me the way grin

Simple. . .

Special Deliverance!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dani1luv: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Some of you want the moderation because you wanna show some of ur 8ers that you gat guts undecided
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
dani1luv:

Simple. . .

Special Deliverance!

shocked
Hope it ll not be either at mountain of fire or by the satanists/atheists/moslems here
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dani1luv: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
According to his name "manmustwack"

He would be in a beta position to answer that
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
Manmustwac,
oya answer naaa
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by adebayo201: 1:58am On Oct 16, 2009
We need a moderator in Entertainent Section>>> Literature/Writing Sub-section. Plz cum 2 our aid.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by manmustwac(m): 2:06am On Oct 16, 2009
dani1luv:

Simple. . .

Special Deliverance!

Nobody needs special deliverance, but maybe psychiatric help.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2009
grin
grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by bighabit(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
technology
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by bighabit(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
technology
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Dclique(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
Wow. . . See applicants.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dani1luv: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
lmfao
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by chocoLove(f): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
programming

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.