Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (22113 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
if not so he should come out and put an end to these ****.

well, i reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Well. . . The truth is SAID.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
well said, bro! you seem to be cold recently online; hope all is well?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by omoge001: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2009
Seun me and you have a history since 2005. I have been banned over 25 times with over 25 usernames. I would have been the best games moderator (even though none is needed) as i am probably the best and most addicted games freak. Unfortunately I can't be a moderator because I can't follow the rules!!

u'r too honest bo!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by TexMex: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2009
Dear Mr Osewa:

My attention was drawn to your vacancy announcement for moderators on www.nairaland.com website, and I feel I would be a sure-fit for your Technology and Programming sections. I can also serve as Assistant Moderator in the Finance section.

I have extensive experience in banking, computer systems, emerging technology and software engineering. Recently co-wrote new applications for Google Inc, and  I have been known to add critical value to teams. There are some new features I would like to see in aforesaid sections if I 'm made a moderator. While my posts to the Nairaland site have been few, they have been well-reasoned. I also believe this would make me an impartial analyst not likely to take sides with some more established posters.

I will love to discuss more with you on which way you see the website developing in the years to come, and how we can better tap into emerging opportunities and witness more passionate following.

Sincerely,

TexMex
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by shilling(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2009
I'll like to moderate the entertainment section.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by chosen04(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2009
dgreatrock:

make una stop applying, Seun is not serious, he's just pulling your legs posts tongue

COME TO THINK OF IT!. Can somebody tell us(Nairalanders) whats is our weekly, month and yearly revenue/income from this SITE. Its unwise for one to take up appointments in organisations you cannot even respond to questions on its income.

SEUN, Its not ask if we want you to share ur money. But as members we should be inform about the financial well being of "OUR" site.

God bless Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Bravesfc: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hello Seun, I am in for Literature and Writing.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2009
hi seun im for d koko section, tongue lipsrsealed make una no go rwest, seun u dey pay money for dis mod job sef? undecided
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
chosen04:

COME TO THINK OF IT!. Can somebody tell us(Nairalanders) whats is our weekly, month and yearly revenue/income from this SITE. Its unwise for one to take up appointments in organisations you cannot even respond to questions on its income.

SEUN, Its not ask if we want you to share your money. But as members we should be inform about the financial well being of "OUR" site.

God bless Nairaland
chosen, u no well oh.nothing wey i no go see 4 nland, seun where u dey sef?u get many questions 2 answer ohh shocked
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rasputinn(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2009
omoge 001:

Seun me and you have a history since 2005. I have been banned over 25 times with over 25 usernames. I would have been the best games moderator (even though none is needed) as i am probably the best and most addicted games freak. Unfortunately I can't be a moderator because I can't follow the rules!!

u'r too honest bo!

If this is the same Omoge,I'm thinking of;then it's true you and Seun have a history since '05,the details of which are best known to the two of you.
Hope you guys have made up by now.BTW,how's the other side?

Then again,could've been a case of mistaken identity undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by bibiking1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
looooooooool
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Tudor6(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2009
First and foremost there's nothing like Christian religion section. Its Religion section i.e for all religions from christianity to hinduism to satanism.

A_K_O the present moderator is a christian and nominating a pastor or another christian as asst. moderator is unfair. We should try as much as possible to have a balance. You can't have two christians moderating the religion section there's bound to be bias towards jesus runs.
A satanist, ifa worshipper, AMORC or atheist will do.

Someone while nominating himself even boasted of a "skillful knowledge of the word" - what the hell is that?
To the satanist or atheist that purported "skill" is as worthless as shit paper.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by lastpage: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
Hmmmmm!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by vyking(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
My competence will be useful moderating the SPORTS forum.

I am an addict sports person, a former junior Dodan Warriors basketball player and a passionate Real Madrid fan. I keep myself abreast of all the latest sporting competitions in the world, tennis, swimming, boxing, cycling, athletics, basketball etc. My proficiency in writing should be a plus coupled with my romance with the internet 24/7. I'll be honoured to assist in moderating the sports section on NAIRALAND.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
Tudór:

First and foremost there's nothing like Christian religion section. Its Religion section i.e for all religions from christianity to hinduism to satanism.

that is why i am voting for a christian religious section
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Tudor6(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2009
dgreatrock:

that is why i am voting for a christian religious section
Is that the topic of this thread?
Vote somewhere else.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Sagamite(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2009
I don't mind being mod for Careers and Politics (or Foreign Affairs) section.

But my dream role (and the one I really want) would be: Moderator for Becomerich.

Let me help you clean up NL of people that are not obviously balanced.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2009
Tudór:

Is that the topic of this thread?
Vote somewhere else.

Like where? angry
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by McDoe(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2009
Romance, family and politics; no qualms.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by lucane: 1:10am On Sep 19, 2009
hi seun, wondered if i can be a moderator for a forum called construction market. the essence will be to provided people with information buying or hiring construction machinery, house finishing amongst other things.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by na2day2(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2009
seun, can i apply 2 be the site admin tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2009
lucane:

hi seun, wondered if i can be a moderator for a forum called construction market. the essence will be to provided people with information buying or hiring construction machinery, house finishing amongst other things.
Seun, this is one of the most exciting stuff here, why not open a board for it, seriously!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rusky(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
hello seun,

My name is Ikechukwu. I go by the name rusky and participate more in the job/vacancies section. I used to work for oceanic bank and always informed nairalanders about job vacancies in my bank as at then. Now i am going to another bank.

i am serious-minded and disciplined. I have never posted anything offensive. All my posts have been thought provoking.

I am highly interested in moderating the jobs/vacancies section If you consider me worthy, kindly let me know by sending me an email on ikeoboegbulem@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Tudor6(f): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2009
dgreatrock:

Like where? angry
Like start your own thread campaigning for a christian section, create a poll and knock yourself out.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
Tudór:

Like start your own thread campaigning for a christian section, create a poll and knock yourself out.

haba Tudor sad Kilo shele embarassed
na wetin i do wey dey vex you like this
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Tudor6(f): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
Who dey vex?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by na2day2(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2009
dear seun, my name is na2day?, i hereby humbly apply for any moderator position or better still site admin, i have never posted any thing offensive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i have always be law abiding and too serious not to be taken seriously. emm, emm, what did other ppl write again sef? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2009
I would love to be a moderator for nairaland, that is, if you would have me. Outside of my passion for nairaland, i also have a passion for technology. I have a talent for organizing,monitoring, and i always follow the rules,i've never been a rule breaker. I would love to be given an opportunity to give back to this forum that has given me so much.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2009
Is it too late, i want to nominate AjaraEwuro AKA Tumfulu as the moderator on the sports section. . .
Thanks wink
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by unikaz: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
hi seun i can be a moderator in entertainment
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dgreatrock(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2009
:-x :-x :-x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / #ThingsILongThroatFor Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.