Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into (7281 Views)

Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rapmoney:
I thought you were sensible until I saw this. Don't tell me you believed the crap that young fellow posted up there?
Rapmoney spot on baba... You never seem to disappoint me !! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Richy4(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

It's not legit bro. Am scared of telling of telling her about it because for her to refuse the car, its just keeps my mind wondering if she would be cool with it if I finally let her know the truth

I see...So why not do it like Naira landers do by telling her that your distant cousin was into a Shady business... and the wife has been asking questions based on the rumour...and threatens a divorce if it were to be true.... then ask her what she thinks.. her answers will tell u what she will do...

But bro why do u choose to do dirty business..aren't there clean buz that could put food on your table some how?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Rapmoney(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Rapmoney spot on baba... You never seem to disappoint me !! cool
I throway salute, my guy! cheesy
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

Dude, she didn't open this is thread, I did. So don't go after her. A jab is no fun.
Same person coming in different moniker are you a learner here?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

Dude, she didn't open this is thread, I did. So don't go after her. A jab is no fun.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Forzap: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello people, am new here and need some advice.
I have this girl I have being for almost a year, she knows am from a well to do family and even knows my mum too. But now she is beginning to notice that am spending too much and now living an extravagant life and she's now asking questions. Truth be told, I turned into a full time (Ghana burger) four months, and its paying me in hard currency. I bought her a car on her birthday but she rejected asking me how I got money to buy her a car, since it was less than a month I bought one for myself and so I decided to give the car to her sister, thinking maybe she would get jealous and come to her senses. But that never happened and the questioning has being going on since then and now she says if I can't let her know what am doing for a living she can't date me anymore.... Should I let her know the truth or just let her go. Truth be told also I really love her.

Bro I hail ooo,abeg show me d way biko,make I meet d right baba, I take God beg u bro.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Richy4:

I see...So why not do it like Naira landers do by telling her that your distant cousin was into a Shady business... and the wife has been asking questions based on the rumour...and threatens a divorce if it were to be true.... then ask her what she thinks.. her answers will tell u what she will do...

But bro why do u choose to do dirty business..aren't there clean buz that could put food on your table some how?
Thanks bro, but my girl is too smart, she'll definitely understand once I give her a story like. And as for why I choose this type of business, 9ja ain't encouraging boys anymore. Its either you go into politics or choose this route. Thanks all the same. Not everyone can display maturity like you just did
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by AngelAhnie(f): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello people, am new here and need some advice.
I have this girl I have being for almost a year, she knows am from a well to do family and even knows my mum too. But now she is beginning to notice that am spending too much and now living an extravagant life and she's now asking questions. Truth be told, I turned into a full time (Ghana burger) four months, and its paying me in hard currency. I bought her a car on her birthday but she rejected asking me how I got money to buy her a car, since it was less than a month I bought one for myself and so I decided to give the car to her sister, thinking maybe she would get jealous and come to her senses. But that never happened and the questioning has being going on since then and now she says if I can't let her know what am doing for a living she can't date me anymore.... Should I let her know the truth or just let her go. Truth be told also I really love her.
Uncle please tell us another sorry!!!!
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Forzap: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:
Honestly, I think same too, Thanks

Bro I hail ooo,abeg show me d way biko,make I meet d right baba, I take God beg u bro.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Poorboy:
He is still in the university, i use to behave and talk the way he does don't blame him, he will outgrow that stage soon.
I see no difference between you and Esau in the Bible, who sold his birth right for food grin ... Your pathetic being already stated up there that the OP should roger you money to buy 10MB from MTN to enable you surf the web, I expect you to be on his path since na wetin u go chop u dey find grin grin

Cc
Rapmoney
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Forzap:

Haha. No problem bro
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
I see no difference between you and Esau in the Bible, who sold his birth right for food grin ... Your pathetic being already stated up there that the OP should roger you money to buy 10MB from MTN to enable you surf the web, I expect you to be on his path since na wetin u go chop u dey find grin grin

Cc
Rapmoney
Your write up was crap and trashy but i noticed one thing which was the way u talked was the way i use to talk during my university days. I promise u, you will be ashamed of what you wrote above in some years to come. Bloody undergraduate like you.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
Rapmoney
Poverty mentality na em u just dey show
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Forzap: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

Haha. No problem bro

Oga I dey serious oo,hw e go be nah?abeg kindly drop ur email because I don't understand dis NL package
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by ted1741: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:
Haha. No problem bro
Me2
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by AngelAhnie(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
And who are those ones forming relationship experts up there? I don't know why people will pass through the four walls of tertiary institutions and will DUMB to the extent that their intuition can't even decipher lies from the truth. #So pathetic#

If you find yourself rendering advice to the OP, you don't need to modify your post, kindly go back to your institution and ask for your school fees refund because you have successfully wasted 4 years out of your time.
You don vexgrin
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Forzap:

Oga I dey serious oo,hw e go be nah?abeg kindly drop ur email because I don't understand dis NL package
To drop my email for this kinda place na bomb ni. Drop yours and I'll hala you
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by sinaj(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
worldmoney:
Is there a way to track down this OP so he can be handed over to the Authorities
what is Ghana burger?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Forzap: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

ehizoflife@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Caringguy:
*In mimzy's voice*

TosTos pls free the dude cheesy grin

Lollllzzzz cheesy
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Forzap:

ehizoflife@yahoo.com
okay bro
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

me nko?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Poorboy:
me nko?
Bro no vex, just drop your email too and I go hala you
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

Bro no vex, just drop your email too and I go hala you
idarajosephudoh@gmail.com
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Poorboy:
idarajosephudoh@gmail.com
Okay bro. I'll definitely contact you
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:
Okay bro. I'll definitely contact you
Respect Boss!
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Poorboy:
Respect Boss!
Haaah, Forget boss ni, i be your bro guy, we are all one. Tomorrow you might even make it bigger than me. That's life

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
is it possible for a gal like mi to reject car huh
modified... back to the topic tell the gal...most gals like yahoo guys,she just wants to be sure that ur nt into robbery

So girls will disapprove of armed robbers but will embrace yahoo guys?

What's the difference between the two.

Given the chance I'll waste and ruin the lives of both. I hate and disapprove of both.

Poison, waste and kill any yahoo guy around you. They are the scum of the earth.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

Haaah, Forget boss ni, i be your bro guy, we are all one. Tomorrow you might even make it bigger than me. That's life

Question...Are you really into yahoo-419 business?

I tried to google 'Ghana burger', couldn't find any answer except link to some Ghanaian restaurants and foods. I've heard of sakawa...not sure of the spelling or pronunciation. Hope it's not the same thing as your Ghana burger?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Forzap:

ehizoflife@yahoo.com
You don get the mail from op me i never see.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by KRISTON(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerian girls no go hear...are u sure she's willing to know ur source of income...or is she happy u re making it. ...despite de means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Comfort Him? / Which Colour Best Describes Your Ex / Yuck! What Kind Of Shape are These? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.