Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into (7280 Views)

Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Forzap: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Poorboy:
You don get the mail from op me i never see.

I never see anytin too
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Forzap:

I never see anytin too
I think say na only me... Still hoping sha
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Poorboy:
You don get the mail from op me i never see.
Bro, I haven't contacted you yet oh.... Work has being stressful but I'll contact you sha
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Mhoxune(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
I like that lady! I hope all ladies can be like that...... all that glitters isn't gold. All the same, tell her about your job and I hope she dumps you after saying it wink and I also pray you desist from that ur Yahoo yahoo job cheesy

Sorry for being harsh but, it's the bitter truth! kiss
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mhoxune:
I like that lady! I hope all ladies can be like that...... all that glitters isn't gold. All the same, tell her about your job and I hope she dumps you after saying it wink and I also pray you desist from that ur Yahoo yahoo job cheesy

Sorry for being harsh but, it's the bitter truth! kiss
Thanks all the same
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Seeeeeeee: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sup chepy1
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Forzap:

Bro I hail ooo,abeg show me d way biko,make I meet d right baba, I take God beg u bro.

Bro,

Hmmmm the conditions may be difficult to met.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Forzap: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:

Bro,
Hmmmm the conditions may be difficult to met.

I hear,leave dat to me
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Forzap:

I hear,leave dat to me
Sent you a pm thou.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chepy1:

Thanks so much dear. I'll bold up and tell it to her
Boss

Sent you a pm.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Seeeeeeee: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chepy1:

Bro, I haven't contacted you yet oh.... Work has being stressful but I'll contact you sha
Have u added me on the facebook bro?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Seeeeeeee: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
I still await your reponse i sent my num to u via mail, call either of the number then add me on facebook my name on ur mail too.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Have u added me on the facebook bro?
Not yet, but I definitely will

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Slimszy: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you are still in school getting funds from parent and family members... U don't understand life yet.... I dont actually blame dos into cyber fraud...this country is bleeped already...and tomorrow is uncertain.. I'v got a friend who graduated and waited at home for 2years without a job..this G became a yahoo boy and made over 5 million in a year...nigga is in Germany now running his. Masters Degree... If you have not been through that lane... Dont judge...
I aint into cyber fraud...but i understand life
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by mctowel01: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Slimszy:
If you are still in school getting funds from parent and family members... U don't understand life yet.... I dont actually blame dos into cyber fraud...this country is bleeped already...and tomorrow is uncertain.. I'v got a friend who graduated and waited at home for 2years without a job..this G became a yahoo boy and made over 5 million in a year...nigga is in Germany now running his. Masters Degree... If you have not been through that lane... Dont judge...
I aint into cyber fraud...but i understand life
Stupidity,.. I pray you get robbed one day and while the robbers arr taking it all they tell you, "f you have not been through that lane... Dont judge...
" This is the mentality in which a society of thieves get formed from
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Slimszy: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2016
mctowel01:

Stupidity,.. I pray you get robbed one day and while the robbers arr taking it all they tell you, "f you have not been through that lane... Dont judge...
" This is the mentality in which a society of thieves get formed from

Hahahaha... I wont trade words with you... Btw...armed robbery aint cyber fraud... Iv been scammed on occasions too....i never regretted it...i learnt.... Instead of bashing youths here...go face your local givt chairman for siphoning public funds first.... PEACE!
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by BlindAngel: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

Okay bro. I'll definitely contact you
Bro please help me please, i beg you in the name of God, please contact me please.
Aniwhytedaniel@gmail.com
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Whitemoney: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chepy1:
tongue
why you dey Bleep up ?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by kuchikau: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*.....
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by yetty247(f): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
is it possible for a gal like mi to reject car huh
modified... back to the topic tell the gal...most gals like yahoo guys,she just wants to be sure that ur nt into robbery

Bae, Dr is nothing like yahoo yahoo
dos ritualist hide under yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Woman Spends N65,000,000.00 To Augmente Looks. See Current Appearance / My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.