Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88270 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 2:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Again, Why Are Igbo Men In The USA Killing Their Wives?

By Chuks OLUIGBO

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Jo-8RbTIGx4/TdI6_EL3ZcI/AAAAAAAAAC0/fJm-kjKvCcw/s1600/late-chukwudubem-and-wife%255B1%255D.jpg[/img]

Yet another Igbo man in the United States of America, Maximillian Ezimora, has been arrested for attempted murder of his wife, Uchenna. He has added to the growing list of Igbo men in the USA who have murdered or attempted to murder their wives in recent times. In August 2010, it was Prof Okafor who killed himself after killing his wife. When the case of Prof Okafor was reported, I published an article entitled ‘Why Are Igbo men In The USA Killing Their Wives?

http://chukseoluigbo..com/2011/05/again-why-are-igbo-men-in-usa-killing.html

See why these violent beasts are supporting beating up women and supporting rapists?

smh...
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Ayatullah(m): 2:44am On Jul 14, 2016
989900E:
Dino is not only finished, but contentedly st00pid as well!

Impeach the president. -- Dino.

Impregnate/molest and batter Mrs. Tinubu. -- Dino.

The AGF is a nuisance. -- Dino.

Insult the leaders of his party. -- Dino.

Even Saraki will disown you when you start to reap what you've diligently sowed.

When discussions on controversial national issues are held behind closed doors and "The Broom is no longer a whole Bunch" the possibility of getting to the roots of what really transpired could be difficult.

I do not want to believe some of the words attributed to Senator Dino Melaye, yet Dino's posture as Senator Saraki "Abóbakú" will no doubt reinforce in one's mind the fact that he might have uttered those indecent words.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Note also, I am not a tribalist like you and will never be drawn into it..else examples yakpa.

The message must sink that you keep to your words.. Always.

Like Wizkid, Like Dino cheesy

So this justified kissing Dino's ass?

You're not a tribalist? lmaooo Like Dino like Chiojoke Wilcox Wigue.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:47am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

See why these violent beasts are supporting beating up women and supporting rapists?
smh...

You should see how Ibos supported Chiojoke Wilcox Wigue for beating his wife.

Just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by chudicareer(m): 2:49am On Jul 14, 2016
@SONofYORUBA can't u see that the joke is on you? You are been called out on your hypocrisy. No one is supporting violence on women, I don't even know why Nigerian women are terribly docile. For you sonofyoruba just shut up and hide in shame at ur double standard way of reasoning. You are now yelling cos it happened to a woman dt is from ur tribe. Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Ayatullah:

When discussions on controversial national issues are held behind closed doors and "The Broom is no longer a whole Bunch" the possibility of getting to the roots of what really transpired could be difficult.

I do not want to believe some of the words attributed to Senator Dino Melaye, yet Dino's posture as Senator Saraki "Abóbakú" will no doubt reinforce in one's mind the fact that he might have uttered those indecent words.

Ehen, see matured comment.. not these kindergarten talks.

Did you also notice that the report said that Saraki was nodding his head in agreement to Dino.

Fantastic report lipsrsealed
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by chucks4sure: 2:50am On Jul 14, 2016
djPyper:
Its quite clear that Dino suffers from anger management issues or a related mental health challenge, thats what led to his failed marriage and subsequent relationship, and now it is threatening the future of his political career, he needs urgent therapy, he can still be saved.

Some people will always say the truth no matter what. why should Tinubu call him a thug at the first instance.
APC is not the only party in Naija mind you.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:55am On Jul 14, 2016
chudicareer:
@SONofYORUBA can't u see that the joke is on you? You are been called out on your hypocrisy. No one is supporting violence on women, I don't even know why Nigerian women are terribly docile. For you sonofyoruba just shut up and hide in shame at ur double standard way of reasoning. You are now yelling cos it happened to a woman dt is from ur tribe. Pathetic

That's it. If it were to be Stella Oduah.. Then Dino would have been hailed and cheered to beat a *thief.

How can he condemn Wizkid and protect Linda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:56am On Jul 14, 2016
chudicareer:

No one supports violence on women? Will you shut your trap and read what your brothers are posting? Does saying "she deserves it because she called him a thugs" sound okay to you?

You can post with 10 different IDs, but it doesn't change the fact that Ibos support violence against women.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:58am On Jul 14, 2016
chucks4sure:

Some people will always say the truth no matter what. why should Tinubu call him a thug at the first instance.

Prior to joining APC, under PDP Dino had history of domestic abuse so save the crap.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:00am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

That's it. If it were to be Stella Oduah.. Then Dino would have been hailed and cheered to beat a *thief.

How can he condemn Wizkid and protect Linda?
Aint that the same Saraki Ibos would die for?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:00am On Jul 14, 2016
chucks4sure:

You're right bro. Truth be told, it is wrong for Remi to call her colleague and party member a thug in his face.

.. doesn't justify Dino's action though..
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:01am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

You're right bro. Truth be told, it is wrong for Remi to call her colleague and party member a thug in his face.

.. doesn't justify Dino's action though..

At least you've got more sense than the previous troll.
Why not call a thug a thug?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:04am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Aint that the same Saraki Ibos would die for?

*Ibos nominated and voted for Saraki in his constituency..

Go and sleep joor.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:06am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

At least you've got more sense than the previous troll.
Why not call a thug a thug?

First of all, agree that Wizkid is a thug..

Then, admit that Remi is also wrong..

Say the truth so that you can sleep well. kiss

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by globe16: 3:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Its about time tinubes nagging wife is put in her place and also made to realize Nigeria is not Lagos. Dino Melaye is not Tinubu that can put up with the nagging of an irresponsible. I like how he said that nothing will happen. Tinubu over to you. Apc change, Apc scam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:08am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

*Ibos nominated and voted for Saraki in his constituency..

Go and sleep joor.. cool

Who are the touts in their trad attire carrying placards in hot sun in support of Saraki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:09am On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:
Its about time tinubes nagging wife is put in her place and also made to realize Nigeria is not Lagos. Dino Melaye is not Tinubu that can put up with the nagging of an irresponsible. I like how he said that nothing will happen. Tinubu over to you. Apc change, Apc scam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dunkem21, your Ibo people supporting rape and violence against women.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 3:10am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

You should see how Ibos supported Chiojoke Wilcox Wigue for beating his wife.

Just crazy.

I remember that woman abuser...smh..

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:10am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

First of all, agree that Wizkid is a thug..

Then, admit that Remi is also wrong..

Say the truth so that you can sleep well. kiss

Remi isn't wrong. She called a thug a thug.
Wizkid doesn't have a history of violence. He put a bully in her place. Did he beat her?

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:11am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

I remember that woman abuser...smh...

Ibos called him their hero because she left that female abuser for a Yoruba man.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:14am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Remi isn't wrong. She called a thug a thug.
Wizkid doesn't have a history of violence. He put a bully in her place. Did he beat her?

Did Dino beat her?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:15am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Did Dino beat her?

Has Dino beaten two of his previous wives?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by chudicareer(m): 3:15am On Jul 14, 2016
@SONofYORUBA cry all u want. Just know that when u laugh at someone's misfortunes, it might come back and stir you right in ur face. Now igbos support violence against women, but it was cool to laugh at Bianca Ojukwu and Linda Ikeji. You keep accusing a whole tribe of the same offence you are terribly guilty of. Keep playing the victim and be looking for pity party. If it pains u so much, nothing stops u from suing and taking Dino to court. Pretender

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:18am On Jul 14, 2016
chudicareer:
@SONofYORUBA cry all u want. Just know that when u laugh at someone's misfortunes, it might come back and stir you right in ur face. Now igbos support violence against women, but it was cool to laugh at Bianca Ojukwu and Linda Ikeji. You keep accusing a whole tribe of the same offence you are terribly guilty of. Keep playing the victim and be looking for pity party. If it pains u so much, nothing stops u from suing and taking Dino to court. Pretender

Was Remi bullying anyone? Did she make wrong accusations that could destroy someone's career?
Why wasn't Linda bullying Phyno or PSquare? She saw a successful Yoruba boy and she tried to destroy his career.
Dino is a thug. Remi called him his name.
It's a shame that the same man that humiliated Bianca is being hailed a hero by Bianca's people grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:18am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

dunkem21, your Ibo people supporting rape and violence against women.

I am not a tribalist.. get that into your head..

Have you seen me mention any tribe here?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by chudicareer(m): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2016
@SONofYORUBA if u justify Wizkid n crucify Dino, you are really sick in the head. Just cos d name "Remi" is there?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:20am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

I am not a tribalist.. get that into your head..

Have you seen me mention any tribe here?

You're a tribalist. Just go through your post history.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by cococandy(f): 3:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Only in Nigeria. How can a public officer open his mouth in public to say this without repercussions?
Oh I forget, our rape culture sees nothing abhorrent in threatening women with rape or molestation.
Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:22am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

You're a tribalist. Just go through your post history.

You are free to quote them undecided
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 3:22am On Jul 14, 2016
chudicareer:
@SONofYORUBA if u justify Wizkid n crucify Dino, you are really sick in the head. Just cos d name ibo, "Remi" is there?

Yes, precisely. Any Yoruba man that preaches violence against another Yoruba woman will be dealth with. Ibos supporting thugs, be it Yoruba or Ibo, sickens me.
I value Yoruba life more than others. No shame in admitting that. cool
My grouse is with Ibos asslicking a thug that threatened violence against women.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:23am On Jul 14, 2016
chudicareer:
@SONofYORUBA if u justify Wizkid n crucify Dino, you are really sick in the head. Just cos d name "Remi" is there?

Exactly grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.