Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88381 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:35am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Any day you see a dumb person, mock him b'cos of his condition OK.
Dino may have his weak point like me and you but why mock him with that. Pls think.

Is this what you teach your son, assuming you have one that it's OK to beat and rape any woman when insulted?

You people are so twisted and barbaric...

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Like mother like son.

Like the rapist father and the rapist son... grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

Did you not read where Dino first threatened everyone who was in support of that petition..... and Remi was in support?

It was Dino' s "threats" that she responded to. Ofcourse, only THUGS threaten colleagues over divergent opinion/positions on issues

Even if it is just for arguments-sake ...... try and be honest, call a Spade, A Spade.

Dino Melaye is a 'randy' THUG in the NASS!

Lastpage!

He is not a thug but a Senator.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dapsylee(m): 1:37am On Jul 14, 2016
It is appalling to even hear that some people here thinks the senate is their village meeting where the women do not talk... my brothers it is called the SENATE not Igwe's council of chiefs.

You should also understand that it was stated that Dino Melaye threatened to kill 14 senators that wants to testify against Saraki and Ekweremadu!

From all indications, one of the 14 could have been Sen. Remi therefore if she calls Dino a thug, she is right!

This guy is known for beating his wife and mistreating women, so I am not surprised he made such statement.

The fact that SOME grown Ass men here speaks all kinds of insanity that Sen. Tinubu attacked first and justify comments like that from a public office holder is absurd, stupid and irresponsible.

You guys should know better... It is my right to testify against anyone if I wish to, therefore no thug in Dino Melaye owns that right to walk up to me and threaten me.

Thank God I am not a senator oh, but if I had been there, I would have given him the beating of his life... i'll tell him I be Bariga boy and if not for Education, I would have been a worse thug than he could ever be.

Omo Ale jatijati, omo alaileko, oponu ayirada. Afofun gbemu.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:38am On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

Did you not read where Dino first threatened everyone who was in support of that petition..... and Remi was in support?

It was Dino' s "threats" that she responded to. Ofcourse, only THUGS threaten colleagues over divergent opinion/positions on issues

Even if it is just for arguments-sake ...... try and be honest, call a Spade, A Spade.

Dino Melaye is a 'randy' THUG in the NASS!

Lastpage!

Reading and comprehension is not their forte..obviously if course..

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:40am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Don't you mean a violet beast, a woman abuse and a rapist?

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:40am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Is this what you teach your son, assuming you have one that it's OK to beat and rape any woman when insulted?

You people are so twisted and barbaric...

Are you referring to me or You people?.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 1:41am On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

[b]You need to decipher the DIFFERENCE between a DESERVED INSULT....... and one borne out of malice.

Senators are supposed to make LAWS for the betterment of Nigerians, APC or PDP supporter but all these criminals in NASS do is fight over MONEY, WOMEN and POWER/POSITIONS.

What manner of decent man will say he will "impregnate" another man's wife.... in the public domain, not to even mention in the hallowed Senate chambers?
Is this not why they want IMMUNITY...... so they can behave with IMPUNITY?
The "abuse of privilege", by these criminals is just confounding.

If she was your wife, will you just dismiss it as the rant of a deranged lunatic.

Whether they like it or not, MAJORITY of Nigerians that elected Buhari will march-on the Senate and will will bring the house of criminals down.

Dem for leave Dino make im touch the woman (l dont like her though) ...im for know say that is the easiest way to seek the wrath of a man[/b]. undecided

Lastpage!

In summary, Wizkid is right while Dino is wrong.

Fantastic.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

He is a thug.

What do you call a man that

1) Has domestic abuse history

2) Threatens to rape and beat a female

3) Threatens to kill 14 other senators

4) Started a fight in public

In my village, we call him a thug. What would you Ibos call him in your village?

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 1:42am On Jul 14, 2016
smileysmiles:
When a statue wants to disgrace itself, he would ask to be taken to the river to swim

[b Chaaai!! ]Na our "SIGIDI" you dey call "statue"? [/b] angry angry

See Yoruba lingo!

Na wetin obodo Oyibo turn our sister to be this o!

okay, see wetin go happen now........make sure you dont turn-out your lights.

****hands SIGIDI his favourite cane***** grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:42am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Are you referring to me or You people?.

You of course? I quoted you right? Olboy, you slow no be small..
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by VIO1(m): 1:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino take it easy and slow to anger. u na correct man
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

He is a thug.

What do you call a man that

1) Has domestic abuse history

2) Threatens to rape and beat a female

3) Threatens to kill 14 other senators

4) Started a fight in public

In my village, we call him a thug. What would you Ibos call him in your village?

Role model.... grin

Why do you think they call Fayose their Role Model..?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Reading and comprehension is not their forte..obviously if course..

Two wrongs they say cannot make a right. You don't correct people by insulting and calling them names.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by kennethik: 1:44am On Jul 14, 2016
This is the same nonsense Dino malaye was doing when Dimeji Bankole suspended him in the house of representatives

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Two wrongs they say cannot make a right. You don't correct people by insulting and calling them names.

And when they call you names, you beat and rape them...right? grin

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

You of course? I quoted you right? Olboy, you slow no be small..
Are you talking to Olboy or me.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

In summary, Wizkid is right while Dino is wrong.

Fantastic.

Did Whizkid said he would molest another man's wife?

You peeps dont know what goes with a woman being married sha?

You are not only guilty of series of offences but you have incurred the wrath of the husband.

We are talking about "molesting" a married woman here!..... you people are talking about "being called a thug (insult)?

In olden days, that husband reserves the right to have you 'dealt with' ........to reclaim his honor!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:47am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Are you talking to Olboy or me.

You don shit to troll mode? grin
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:47am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=aressssa post=47518370]

And when they call you name, you beat and rape them...right? grin[/quot
Why must you call name in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Agreed with you on this.

But then, if someone called you names....... will you molest them in return, especially if for example, they are your Uncle's wife?
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Role model.... grin

Why do you think they call Fayose their Role Model..?

I pity the new generation of flat.heads.

They support thieves, drug dealers, now rapists and thugs.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:49am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Why must you call name in the first place.

^^^^^^^ I'm done with this troll...

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:49am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

You don shit to troll mode? grin
Is this how you sound when you enter voice mail?.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 1:50am On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

Did Whizkid said he would molest another man's wife?

You peeps dont know what goes with a woman being married sha?

You are not only guilty of series of offences but you have incurred the wrath of the husband.

We are talking about "molesting" a married woman here!..... you people are talking about "being called a thug (insult)?

In olden days, that husband reserves the right to have you 'dealt with' ........to reclaim his honor!

Lastpage!

A woman is a woman.. married or not.!.. What if somebody threatens to beat your sister nko?

.. and what if a man called your wife a shepopotamus? .. even when you are the president?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:50am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

I pity the new generation of flat.heads.
They support thieves, drug dealers, now rapists and thugs.

And you give birth to rapists and thugs.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

A woman is a woman.. married or not.!.. What if somebody threatens to beat your sister nko?

.. and what if a man called your wife a shepopotamus? .. even when you are the president?

The president should have battered and raped us all for insulting his wife... grin

You people come up with the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever... grin

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:53am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Is this how you sound when you enter voice mail?.

You really are a troll..
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:53am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

^^^^^^^ I'm done with this troll...
Same to you.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:54am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

You really are a troll..
Same to you.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:54am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

And you give birth to rapists and thugs.

Who gives birth to thugs and rapist? While we Yorubas are condemning this act, you flat.heads are even pulling excuses for it.
Have you lots no shame? No limit on what you support? Even if you hate Tinubu, why support violence against women?

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:57am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Who gives birth to thugs and rapist? While we Yorubas are condemning this act, you flat.heads are even pulling excuses for it.
Have you lots no shame? No limit on what you support? Even if you hate Tinubu, why support violence against women?

Only flat heads talks to flat heads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.