Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20377 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On Sep 23, 2009
chidi-marc:

Hey hey hey! D way u guys go about it here, Nigeria wont survive our generation even if it survives d current one. Pls Think Nigeria and act accordingly!
Nahhh mate.

Posters on this forum are nutters so you should not take them seriously.

Nigeria would definitely survive not only our generation but also the the generation after us. And then the one after that and next and next and next.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chidimarc(m): 1:43am On Sep 23, 2009
Dont blame anyone 4 hard feeling for other tribes (our parents must have made us believe 4 whatsoeva inadequacies we suffer) bt lets learn 2 accept responsibilts, that way we could proffer solutions & create a country of our dreams-NIGERIA
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2009
Chimp, go look up the word tribalist then holla back. How does my desire to be free mean tribalism? I'm only saying leave our region alone. We are better off distinct cooperating nations. We were like dat b4 and want it dat way or regional autonomy but greed for oil won't let  ur lazy region see the necesity of that. Why do u need us so bad for ur survival?

I love my eastern ppl, from okrika, to sapele to ngwa.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2009
Beaf:

@sjeezy8 and chic2pimp 

I'm not understanding where you guys are coming from. I'm hearing "one Nigeria", but no roadmap toward acheiving it.
Nigeria is obviously not working right now, how do you guys suggest we resolve the problems (outlined at a high level below).

[list]
[li]Federal Govt control freakery (e.g in the police, fire service, creation of LG's etc)[/li]
[li]General chaos and lack of direction[/li]
[li]Corruption[/li]
[li]Lack of continuity[/li]
[li]High levels of aggression in the average Nigerian[/li]
[li]Communal/regional hatred (eg advocating that overwhelming military action be carried out in the ND)[/li]
[/list]

Please notice that I have omitted "tribalism" from the list; it is just a symptom of our underlying structural problems.

These problems are driving some of us crazy.
Although I don't have a definite answer to all our problems, splitting nigeria up definitely won't be the solution.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 2:14am On Sep 23, 2009
Beaf:

@sjeezy8 and chic2pimp 

I'm not understanding where you guys are coming from. I'm hearing "one Nigeria", but no roadmap toward acheiving it.
Nigeria is obviously not working right now, how do you guys suggest we resolve the problems (outlined at a high level below).

[list]
[li]Federal Govt control freakery (e.g in the police, fire service, creation of LG's etc)[/li]
[li]Corruption[/li]
[li]Communal/regional hatred (eg advocating that overwhelming military action be carried out in the ND)[/li]
[/list]

Please notice that I have omitted "tribalism" from the list; it is just a symptom of our underlying structural problems.

one Nigeria would be ones wishes at the best

But yorubas probably wont continue to take these unwarranted abuses from SS and East, the outcome will be leaving and letting the North be majority over the East.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2009
LOL dis is the funniest thread i read in my life- great!!!! grin

@post

My loyalty is to folks who dont disrespect my Ethnicity or culture
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:54am On Sep 23, 2009
you are talking WAY TOO MUCH!
like i said, you need your head checked.
so if you are basing ALL igbos based on the tribalist nut cases on this forum, then you are lost.
what is the matter with you?
stop taking these people too serious AS YOU KNOW how they are.
i higly doubt all igbos are like them. so cut with the uneasy talk.
real igbos in real life probably can care less about insulting a yoruba or all the things that onlytruth, uduezue, ect are saying.

sjeezy8:

show me were yorubas ourtight insult the WHOLE tribe, even on this thread where do you see yorubas lash out at igbos?

oh please! dont give me that bull.
you have done it time and time again.
didnt we already have this talk?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 2:57am On Sep 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you are talking WAY TOO MUCH!
like i said, you need your head checked.
so if you are basing ALL igbos based on the tribalist nut cases on this forum, then you are lost.
what is the matter with you?
stop taking these people too serious AS YOU KNOW how they are.
i higly doubt all igbos are like them. so cut with the uneasy talk.
real igbos in real life probably can care less about insulting a yoruba or all the things that onlytruth, uduezue, ect are saying.

oh please! dont give me that bull.
you have done it time and time again.
didnt we already have this talk?

its not about igbos but the those East and ass hole who are complaining about Nigeria and pointing blame on the yorubas

and besides this forum plenty easterners a re bloody selfish- if you dont know you better realise it, cause they themselves know they are selfish and dont care !!!!!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:01am On Sep 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

its not about igbos but the those East and ass hole who are complaining about Nigeria and pointing blame on the yorubas

and besides this forum plenty easterners a re bloody selfish- if you dont know you better realise it, cause they themselves know they are selfish and dont care !!!!!!!

blah blah blah.
is that my point?
NO.

what im saying is, CALM DOWN!!
you know how peeps on NL are. i dont see why you get yourself wrapped into this bullshit time and time again.
what exactly does that make you look like?
i mean shouldnt you be SO OVER THIS by now?

and i know they are selfish, but that still isnt my point.
this guy, as much as you need and say you should stay away, YOU DONT! and then you keep on arguing about the same shit time and time again.
i mean sheesh, take a hike!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Onlytruth(m): 3:24am On Sep 23, 2009
THE AMAKA = sjeezy8

CONFIRMED!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chiogo(f): 3:37am On Sep 23, 2009
Smh!!! Nairaland people sha. undecided
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^^ Hello there wink grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chiogo(f): 4:06am On Sep 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

^^^^ Hello there wink grin
Hey!! wassup?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:07am On Sep 23, 2009
Onlytruth:

THE AMAKA = sjeezy8

CONFIRMED!
Hehehe grin grin grin. Naaahhh I don't think so.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:08am On Sep 23, 2009
chiogo:

Hey!! wassup?
Norrin much ooo. I just dey kan pe. No shakings grin grin.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chiogo(f): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Norrin much ooo. I just dey kan pe. No shakings grin grin.
LOL good-good. same here.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Onlytruth(m): 4:24am On Sep 23, 2009
Beaf:

@sjeezy8 and chic2pimp 

[list]
[li]Corruption[/li]
[/list]

Their  Mod-Op is to get the oil and keep the Igbo in Nigeria, Period! They could care less if that place turns into a  f**cking zoo!
For ND people who buy into this one Nigeria bullsh*t, the day your oil finishes, Yoruba go dump you, tear off to form their own country and ban you from it. Just watch! My concern is that it may take 30 more years for that to happen. Oil never finish  grin
That is why 100% resource control is necessary TODAY.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On Sep 23, 2009
do you honestly think im sjeezy?
you are so lame.

i can say the same thing for bialegend, onlytruth, udezue, ect ect
but thats just being ridiculous.

people agree and disagree all the time. does that mean they are always the same person?

and where did you "confirm" that i am sjeezy?
or are you talking out of your ass again.
hater.

im just not a tribalist, and if you have a problem with it, then OH FUKING WELL!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Onlytruth(m): 4:42am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^ You and him write the same way, the same idiotic logic. Above all, the dude calls for the extermination of "your" own people and all you can do is to throw banters. Both of "you" are experts at derailing threads too!
Heck you don't even write like a "female" let alone a lady. Keep fooling yourself -"hermaphrodite" bitch!

THE AMAKA = sjeezy8

CONFIRMED!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by mystikal(m): 4:43am On Sep 23, 2009
na wa o Amaka, U always seem 2 be in situations where U have to defend your self all the time. I'll sure hate 2 be in ur shoes, should be pretty tough.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 4:46am On Sep 23, 2009
LOL @ hemerphrodite bitch.

I wonder oooo.

Amaka, u must be out of your mind. Please tell me what I  said wrong
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:47am On Sep 23, 2009
lmao!!
sorry that im a .bitch. and thats just how i am.
i dont even know most of the shit you people talk about.
how much do i know about Nigeria?

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to me how two people can be logged in at the same time and posting virtually within seconds of each other?
PLEASE EXPLAIN.
cause its not possible.

were both very much americanized and semi ghetto. lol
so i see where we would type alike.
but there isnt much similarity.
everyone derails threads, sorry to break it to you.
im just too good at it.
HATE ON IT. LOSER.  cool

keep fooling yourself.

mystikal:

na wa o Amaka, U always seem 2 be in situations where U have to defend your self all the time. I'll sure hate 2 be in your shoes, should be pretty tough.
dont mind him. he is not in his right mind.
just because i dont believe in biafra i am not "one of him"
at the same time i will NOT sit down and watch sjeezy talk shit about my own blood, sorry, it cannot happen.
OnlyTruth, you have FAILED!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:48am On Sep 23, 2009
udezue:

LOL @ hemerphrodite bitch.

I wonder oooo.

Amaka, u must be out of your mind. Please tell me what I said wrong
i didnt say you said anything wrong.
but i said i could easily say that all of you are the same people, but thats just dumb.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Onlytruth(m): 4:50am On Sep 23, 2009
Keep fooling yourself! You aint fooling no one!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:52am On Sep 23, 2009
who the Bleep is givin amaka problem ?

whether yoruba igbo or alien that person will gerrit
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:53am On Sep 23, 2009
and youre just an idiot.
sorry to break it to you.

dont worry sjeezy boo, allow him.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2009
you still have NOT explained.
PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME, CAUSE I WANNA KNOW.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!!
is that what you want to hear?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Onlytruth(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

who the Bleep is givin amaka problem ?

whether yoruba igbo or alien that person will gerrit

And viola! Appears sjeezy to save the "lady"!
Just as I thought!

THE AMAKA = sjeezy8
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2009
Onlytruth:

And viola! Appears sjeezy to save the lady!
Just as I thought!

THE AMAKA = sjeezy8

look at dis corny ass dude you no represent igbos well- they should have a meetin to kick ur corny ass out
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58am On Sep 23, 2009
he is SUBSCRIBED to the topic just as i am.
and ONLINE just as i am.

so of course he will see the RUBBISH you are posting.
go figure, it doesnt take a rocket scientist.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME, IM WAITING!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:59am On Sep 23, 2009
man hes the dumbest guy on NL hands down
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chiogo(f): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2009
Amaka, never let a man call you a bitch. damn, didn't biggie tell you?

Ok, Y'all need to hush. **yawn**. I'm sure Amaka isn't sjeezy. And why do you always feel the need to explain yourself to nairaland folks?
Not worth it, trust me.

Can we get back to topic now? sheesh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Adamawa Ex-deputy Governor Asks Court To Declare Him Gov / APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election / Sa’ad Abubakar: Disobedience To Court Order, Recipe For Lawlessness, Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.