Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (64198 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by sukkot: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Freiburger:

Dat one na beta thing? So her value nor pass btw £70-100k abi?
bros park well

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Freiburger(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
That money for her dream hussy monthly is enough to take care of her
Good for una grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Damfostopper(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Money is not the problem.... But what can she offer apart from her used elastic vagiina

2 Likes

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by JuanDeDios: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
This girl go wait tire ooh, for this buhari era? In Naija? 100kpounds a month? That's like 40 something million naira at black market rate. At 25-30? This girl go wait tire.
It's a year, not a month.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Youngtekkey(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
olosho! She had better be earning up to that too or Her Father better be earning up to such when He was between the aforementioned age. WERE.... Even political office holder's doesn't earn that amount officially/legally.

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Too bad. I'ld have hooked up with her, but i earn more than 100k. She's just too cheap for me.

100k POUNDS not naira
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by jetage1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Ladies are coming out more daring nowadays to claim their dream men, thanks so social media. A Lady recently indicated her interest in a particular guy on instagram and now they are husband and wife. Heree is another one taking a bold step of faith. But Is that minimum 70 pounds a year of 70 pounds a month?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/young-girl-is-looking-for-nigerian.html
am here to make her dream come true, but only on one cobdition,she must be A VIRGIN

2 Likes

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=chubbygal post=47536854][/quote]One gold-digger spotted. Try to be an independent laddy, u'll earn urself some respect.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Calyberry(f): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
coolNairaland take note o bc I go carry mine come here mbok....soon I go quote mine cool
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by rosy1992(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ok keep on searching
Till 3016

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by illmortal(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
augustina72:
smh..
it stroked,i guess
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by gladys90(f): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
hmmm na wah oooo odiegwu.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by masseratti: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
funny thing here is
most people will look at this like a joke
till she pops up 6 months later with the guy!

a stupid guy that is,
No smart girl with high IQ will do this on internet,
To the girl and the guy, what will happen if he stops earning that salary?
come back to the internet to look for another?

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by faari(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
How much does she make?
Or what she is offering is just that thing men can find anywhere with better prospects?

Ladies and their 'cling on' mentality.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Wallie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Her demands are not outrageous but why her? Does she earn an equal amount? Does she look like Halle Berry in addition to being a good respectable lady that will complement me? Can she open her mouth in public without me being embarrassed? Exactly what is she bringing to the table?

She needs to understand that people earning above that income have options. You only knowingly marry a gold digger that has an exceptional quality or two. She better be a whole lot more than average!

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Sparkles003(f): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Too bad. I'ld have hooked up with her, but i earn more than 100k. She's just too cheap for me.

Women and gold-digging be like 5 and 6
X
When you finally ready abeg go look for an unemployed unskilled Lady to marry.
Once a woman looks to a man that she feels complements her.even broke guys term it gold digging.in this present economy 100k self no reach.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
I could link her up to C.Ronaldo,Tinubu, or Wayne Rooney or is she interested in dating Buhari? 8-)
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Sparkles003(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Youngtekkey:
olosho! She had better be earning up to that too or Her Father better be earning up to such when He was between the aforementioned age. WERE.... Even political office holder's doesn't earn that amount officially/legally.
You can tell the character of a man by the words that comes out from his mouth.
What has her father got to do with the post?disrespectful children everywhere.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sparkles003:

When you finally ready abeg go look for an unemployed unskilled Lady to marry.
Once a woman looks to a man that she feels complements her.even broke guys term it gold digging.in this present economy 100k self no reach.
Be sincere, does ur father earn up to £1k in a month? Try to be an independent lady and stop depending on men to liberate u frm poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by krak101(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
That young thot just knocked on the devils door grin . Hope she earns within that range too grin
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Elebi on the loose.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Abagworo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Araoluwa005:
how much is she making per month?

If she's earning 30 to 50k pounds then she deserves a man earning that much. I was earning more but unfortunately I've long been married and I'm above 30. She should keep her hope alive.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by BlackMystery(f): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why not give ur life meaning and look for job,use ur talent or something..p.s Which Igbo boy go gree spend dt amt angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Sparkles003(f): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Be sincere, does ur father earn up to £1k in a month? Try to be an independent lady and stop depending on men to liberate u frm poverty.
grin grin grin grin
You know guys like you hide behind SM to say trash about people who in reality you would be greatful to God to be associated with.continue
So a Lady has to be independent before she can set goals and targets.everyone you included needs something or someone with the help of God to liberate them out of poverty.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by drnoel: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Women and gold-digging be like 5 and 6

No mind am. So I will show her my bank statements before she agrees. Rubbish.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sparkles003:

grin grin grin grin
You know guys like you hide behind SM to say trash about people who in reality you would be greatful to God to be associated with.continue
So a Lady has to be independent before she can set goals and targets.everyone you included needs something or someone with the help of God to liberate them out of poverty.
Does ur father earn up to £1k in a month? Hypocrite. Its very easy dis days to spot a lady who comes frm a wretched background like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by bmos(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
NEHLIVE:
hm.

Sister you go look till thy kingdom come unless you knee and pray. But ease out the love of money from your heart before you do so

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by hensben(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sparkles003:

grin grin grin grin
So men are now goals and target to you huh. You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by bmos(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wallie:
Her demands are not outrageous but why her? Does she earn an equal amount? Does she look like Halle Berry in addition to being a good respectable lady that will complement me? Can she open her mouth in public without me being embarrassed? Exactly what is she bringing to the table?

She needs to understand that people earning above that income have options. You only knowingly marry a gold digger that has an exceptional quality or two. She better be a whole lot more than average!

She possess better qualities than those you mentioned. Her kiniko is made of gold. I mean she has a golden konja. She is just quite a lucky last to have a golden...
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by olanshile2016(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
gold digging bitch just Gerrerahia mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.