Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (64207 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by 900warriorz: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Too bad. I'ld have hooked up with her, but i earn more than 100k. She's just too cheap for me.

Women and gold-digging be like 5 and 6

[color=#000099]
Festivalofholi:
Too bad. I'ld have hooked up with her, but i earn more than 100k. She's just too cheap for me.

my oga, na £100k she write oo.....not #100k euros different from naira oo! Unless you wan tell me say you dey earn reach 7m [/colo]
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Thebwoy: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
an Igbo man who earns that kind of money, NNE just come OSHA .. Na your head them go use do the money
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Sparkles003(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
hensben:
So men are now goals and target to you huh. You well so?
what is nonsense to you will make sense to another.we all can't have the same goals.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
SIRTee15:

let's be realistic....
how many guys in that age bracket earn £5800 - £8400 monthly.
a junior doctor in nhs don't even earn that....... except he engages in locum.
and I'm sure most professionals don't earn that monthly as a stat.
the lady is just deluded or ignorant.
/
You look for things that cannot easily be found.

That's why she is searching.

The range is realistic and reasonable IMHO.

Anyone who doesn't make that much should respect himself and stay in his lane. Her choice, her search. After all, Kweku Adoboli was earning £700k/year all inclusive as a Delta One trader for UBS. And there are many like him. It depends on the crowd you roll with. The lady is looking for a break through. Like they say, if wishes were horse...Does she have what it takes to attract such a man? She may still be young. Maybe when she hits 30, she will bring the range down to £20-£30k.

Honestly, I want a private jet. But the last time I drove past Boeing Inc, I respected myself and continued driving. I didn't want to insult myself by going in there to ask them "how much?"
\

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Sparkles003(f): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Does ur father earn up to £1k in a month? Hypocrite. Its very easy dis days to spot a lady who comes frm a wretched background like u.
if insulting my father or thinking such of me brings that much joy you desire in your life by all means be my guest
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by wtfCode: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2016
hehehehe...mehn, she want it all cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by wcurtis76(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
funny thing here is
most people will look at this like a joke
till she pops up 6 months later with the guy!

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by GirlAfrik(f): 4:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:

100k pounds , not naira
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by muymacho: 5:22am On Jul 15, 2016
curvysola:
That salary range kiss
What if you get a man with that salary range and he is stingy or with very terrible habits.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by richeso: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2016
passionate88:
What's she offering apart from her used pvssy?

omg, i laff cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by marcusagrippa(m): 5:46am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=47535763][/quote]
Are you ok? grin
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by JuanDeDios: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

From what I was taught back in the days in school, salary is a reward for jobs or works on a monthly basis, it comes monthly.

Besides, she should have specified it.

Nevertheless, it is none of my business, if she like, make she de look for £100k per week, ee no concern me
Ever heard the phrase, "culture shock"? What you consider perfectly normal in one society is considered not in another. When you talk of salary or earning, a Nigerian automatically thinks month. But when you say it to a Brit or an American, he automatically thinks year. Even during job salary negotiations over there, the figures are in years. It's a "salary" because you are going to be paid on a monthly basis; it doesn't mean that the figure stated is what you will get monthly. I learnt that as a kid because I was raised on foreign radio. I know what you learnt in school, but, sir, you need to broaden your horizon and get some exposure. Besides the sheer amount involved (70k pounds and above) should have given you a hint.

1 Like

Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by JuanDeDios: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

From what I was taught back in the days in school, salary is a reward for jobs or works on a monthly basis, it comes monthly.

Besides, she should have specified it.

Nevertheless, it is none of my business, if she like, make she de look for £100k per week, ee no concern me

For your reading pleasure, sir.

Cambridge dictionary
Salary
a fixed amount of money agreed every year as pay for an employee, usually paid directly into his or her bank account every month
an annual salary of £20 000
His net monthly salary is £1500.
She's on quite a good/decent salary in her present job.
He took a drop in (= accepted a lower) salary when he changed jobs.
a 10% salary increase

Compare wage

See why she thought you'd know and didn't specify?
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by FAJFARM(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Ladies are coming out more daring nowadays to claim their dream men, thanks so social media. A Lady recently indicated her interest in a particular guy on instagram and now they are husband and wife. Heree is another one taking a bold step of faith. But Is that minimum 70 pounds a year of 70 pounds a month?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/young-girl-is-looking-for-nigerian.html
Bi-Monthly or annually
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by SHOCK7(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
360ng:
. GOLD DIGGERS EVERYWHERE... HIAN..
Dat 'ur slang, "hian" u must be igbo,anyway how are you?
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by 360ng: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2016
SHOCK7:

Dat 'ur slang, "hian" u must be igbo,anyway how are you?

Am fine..
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by SHOCK7(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2016
360ng:

Am fine..
I sent you a PM,hope u reply!!
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by 360ng: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2016
SHOCK7:

I sent you a PM,hope u reply!!

i will..
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
sukkot:
gold plated diamond encrusted pun-ani

That one will tear preek
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by sukkot: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
oyb:

That one will tear preek
hahahaha. true indeed. grin grin
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by maureeoy: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:

IF SHE SAY 500K U STILL SAY SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER.
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
What vaklue is she bringing to the 'table'?
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by awunorchinye: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
mumu girl
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by awunorchinye: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
go work
Re: Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k by Comedy15: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Aunty you think you are getting younger, all ur mate are getting married stay there and be looking for weath. Pick one and make his dreams come true, you go wait tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.