Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

"I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka (47361 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by TheDarknight: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
fulanmafia:

You have a brilliant brain. Nobody is fooled.

Some myopic elements played themselves into irrelevance and think they can blackmail themselves out of the hole they dug themselves into.

CC: mod.ath, fizz nation
Thanks, brother. It's just my honest observation.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by HurtgenForest: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
fulanimafia:

You think anyone takes your secession talk seriously?

When the millions of your kinsmen leave Kano and other parts of the North and SW, we will know you're not just making noise.

You'd really think Soyinka would support your exit if it's not in the better interest of his region? You'd really think I'd support your exit if it's not in the best interest of my region?

Trust me, you won't be missed. Just remember the caveat.

Your attempt to twist the meaning of Wole soyinka's words in dead on arrival.

Wole Soyinka's support for the Biafran movement did not start today, he was jailed during the war because of his support for Biafra so try again.

There are millions of Igbos in Europe does it mean that europe is part of Biafra?

Your reasoning is flawed.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gchimez:
brotherly they ban me like sey tomoro no dey I tire o.

Lol.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by fabre4: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
BossKratos:

Are you a south korean? Or an iranian? Why are you going off point? You are obviously an immature liittle runt that is why you have delved into the realm of hypothesis instead of focusing on the VALID POINTS I gave your fellow igbo man!

Now listen boy, the fact that your igbo people have not made any political headway of note since after the war is due to whose incompetence? "Gwari and benue" politicians are to blame I guess? Not your self centered igwes or political elites that are experts in pocket preservation!

The fact that your region suffers from superb environmental degredation, filth, erosion and crime is whose fault? Maybe it was "yorubas and hausas" that refused to use your states allocations, and constituency allowances for development abi?

See you crying about human flux! Who will you expect to "flux" into biafra sef? If not a tiny minority with ties to the region! Is it the same "hausas and yorubas etc" that you hate so much and would be glad to have left behind in the "zoo"! A nation like naija that plays politics of bitterness? You don't even want to imagine the sort of frustration that the government will ensure your biafra passes through to even get the most basic of necessities from naija!

Will the economic, political and social crimes that your elites have connived to have committed against the youth of your region such as yourself disappear overnight if you get biafra? Or would they get worse? People like you would even have less of a say in biafra matters since you have no financial or political leverage to barter with!

I'm sure your brain has started itching you right? Yes! The truth is not only bitter, it ITCHES too!

The funniest part is that you and your state are suffering from all you just typed there incase you haven't noticed igbos majorly have no intention of being Nigeria's president as they see the country as a temporary measure they just want safety while they bid their time in this country. Be that as it may igbos are tired of stigmatization and victimisation they are tired of bigots and rulers with nepotistic tendencies ruling them they simply want to be on their own which is in no way a crime. As a matter of fact I think you an illiterate if u think they have no right to that and make no mistake your leaders don't love you,you are just a pawn in their political game.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by fabre4: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
fulanimafia:

You think anyone takes your secession talk seriously?

When the millions of your kinsmen leave Kano and other parts of the North and SW, we will know you're not just making noise.

You'd really think Soyinka would support your exit if it's not in the better interest of his region? You'd really think I'd support your exit if it's not in the best interest of my region?

Trust me, you won't be missed. Just remember the caveat.

You guys basically shot and killed innocent citizens for a hubby before the war started instead of killing the soldiers responsible for the death of your leader with that cannibalistic tendency who would want to co-exist with you guys just in a space of two weeks you guys have already decapitated two women. My point is igbos make noise and insult like toothless dogs while you people kill for fun so to you who's the devil ? Even a new born baby knows the answer to that.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by 33xtr09r: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
fiizznation:
***** But please leave the north & northerners out of your Biafra discussions. We also have our problems and challenges, and believe you me, the average northerner doesn't even care about your Biafra or any other nation you want to have. How many northerners have you even seen on this forum creating anti/pro Biafra thread? Outside this forum, tell me how many northerners are opposing your Biafra nation? None I guess. Well that is to tell you nobody cares about you people living Nigeria today and forming your own country tomorrow. So please.

You can deceive some people some of the times but you can't possibly deceive everybody all the time.

Hausa-Fulanis don't give a damn and yet your jihadists cum soldiers are on rampage in the East molesting, killing and maiming peaceful IPOB members.

Northerners aren't opposing the breakup of this contraption and yet your murderous elites are still holding onto NK who was courageous enough to look you hyp0crites eyeball to eyeball that he vowed:

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

Hausa-Fulanis don't care about Biafr* and yet PMB promised to have every Nigerian drown than have a breakup.

So, tell your readership when exactly you're leaving Nigeria to go form your Arewa republic - https://www.nairaland.com/3091991/breaking-news-northerners-threatens-to-divide-from-nigeria.

If you can't go find some other c0ck and bull story to tell.

https://www.nairaland.com/233153/north-would-have-regretted-nigerias-break-up-Umaru-Dikko
North would have regretted Nigeria's break-up, says Alhaji Umaru Dikko,
SECOND Republic Minister of Transport and Special Duties

https://www.nairaland.com/3143794/north-notready-another-war-letsus-separate-in-peace-ali-ndume-begs-biafrans

https://www.nairaland.com/3142212/40yrs-northern-leaders-yet-more-poverty-in-north

https://www.nairaland.com/3159396/breaking-news-buhari-sacks-more-than-200-eastern-soldiers-loyal-to-gej

https://www.nairaland.com/3217145/man-dies-while-trying-purchase-fuel-in-kano

https://www.nairaland.com/2867094/buharis-supporters-going-through-hell-in-yobe-alhaji-adamu-yaro-potiskum 

https://www.nairaland.com/3217214/before-parents-start-eating-kids-vanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/3173692/must-read-northern-states-poorest-osibanjo

https://www.nairaland.com/3131278/nigerias-crude-oil-belongs-north-Bugaje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

1 Like

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by xklucvG: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing wrong with this present federal system. The Unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Northern Nigeria owns Nigeria both in land mass and population. Majority must have their way, minority can continue to cry we don't care. Dan Iskas.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by naijaking1: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
evilapc:
It's only parasites who love sucking others blood that hates being in its own.

Parasites are usually the ones screaming one Nigerian, not because they love you, but because they can't survive without you

Heavy point. Best way to put it. Thanks
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Stingman: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijaking1:

Heavy point. Best way to put it. Thanks

"...They say a man without the knowledge of history is like a man without memory. As a northern Nigerian under the age of 30 I’ve always wondered why the Igbos tend to refuse to apply themselves very well politically.

I guess they’ve always wanted to be Biafrans (and justifiably so), not Nigerians. They didnt just want to ‘threaten’ Nigerian unity like they have always been accused of doing… I now understand where they’re coming from.

Just imagine if the Igbos were simply allowed to break away and form their Biafran Republic, how this entity called Nigeria would have fared. Maybe we will have ended up becoming prosperous friendly nations and economic allies with special ECOWAS relationships. And certainly the shameless massacre by the Nigerian and British governments will have been completely avoided.

Nigeria may be better off united economically and militarily, but the true yearnings of the peoples involved count more than mere economic growth on paper. Everyone has to feel among and feel important. Maybe, just maybe, if we were all allowed to go our separate ways we will end up becoming friends and allies and everything will eventually turn out for the better..." Abdullahi

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by xklucvG: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Shut the fvck up Prof. If you forment trouble, Buhari will throw you in jail like Gowon did to you in the sixties. Stupid old man. Sai Buhari. The North owns this country.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Stingman: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
xklucvG:
Shut the fvck up Prof. If you forment trouble, Buhari will throw you in jail like Gowon did to you in the sixties. Stupid old man. Sai Buhari. The North owns this country.

...so you have seen how the country looks like...no light, no jobs, bad road everywhere, poor educational system. Nothing ever works...This is the reason some part want out so that you can continue owing yourself, living like the cave man...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by xklucvG: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stingman:

...so you have seen how the country looks like...no light, no jobs, bad road everywhere, poor educational system. Nothing ever works...This is the reason some part want out so that you can continue owing yourself, living like the cave man...
You guys are going nowhere whether you like Nigeria or not. Allah u akbar this land belongs to the people of Allah.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Stingman: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
xklucvG:

You guys are going nowhere whether you like Nigeria or not. Allah u akbar this land belongs to the people of Allah.

You are most likely poorly educated. See what one of your brothers who is well enlightened had to say..

"...They say a man without the knowledge of history is like a man without memory. As a northern Nigerian under the age of 30 I’ve always wondered why the Igbos tend to refuse to apply themselves very well politically.

I guess they’ve always wanted to be Biafrans (and justifiably so), not Nigerians. They didnt just want to ‘threaten’ Nigerian unity like they have always been accused of doing… I now understand where they’re coming from.

Just imagine if the Igbos were simply allowed to break away and form their Biafran Republic, how this entity called Nigeria would have fared. Maybe we will have ended up becoming prosperous friendly nations and economic allies with special ECOWAS relationships. And certainly the shameless massacre by the Nigerian and British governments will have been completely avoided.

Nigeria may be better off united economically and militarily, but the true yearnings of the peoples involved count more than mere economic growth on paper. Everyone has to feel among and feel important. Maybe, just maybe, if we were all allowed to go our separate ways we will end up becoming friends and allies and everything will eventually turn out for the better..." Abdullahi

1 Like

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by xklucvG: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stingman:

You are most likely poorly educated. See what one of your brothers who is well enlightened had to say..

Thats his words he is not speaking for us North.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Noneroone(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stingman:

dont tell me you couldnt decode the sarcasm
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by JohnsonOlanre: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
obailala:
Waku is one man.

Oga abeg no vex o, but make I ask you. Why do you like deceiving yourself with this 'one south+ MB' idea. We yorubas never finish to lick abooki nyash, you wan make we do one south.

We yorubas dissociated ourselves from the rest of the South after we Buhari won thinking that he will fill everywhere with our people since abokiii no dey school. We were shocked the man was ready to go to Daura and pick cows to appoint if he can't any qualified northerner for a job.

It is hilarious expecting SE and SS to trust us against after what happened in Civil war and buharis election. It is we yorubas that should try to earn the rest of the south's trust not the other way round my brother.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Liquidfart: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:

Delta was never part of the old eastern region.
well at least your opinion doesn't represent that of all other deltans if at all you are not a yollobrownroof republican. Swerve.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Stingman: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
xklucvG:

Thats his words he is not speaking for us North.

Buy you are speaking for the north, the people of Allah?
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Ikechukwu48: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Liquidfart:
well at least your opinion doesn't represent that of all other deltans if at all you are not a yollobrownroof republican. Swerve.

What he said is accurate. Delta was not part of Eastern Region, sadly, we were part of western region then carved as midwest and finally delta.

Before you attack me, mind you I'm igbo from delta state. Know your history nigga...don't make yourself look clueless. No offense

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by santafe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ciscogod:
I do not support Biafra... but I'm in full support of regional government. I love our population we can get something good from it. I love the people from the zone not only that I schooled there , they are industrous

It will make every region to sit up and think outta the box of what to do to improve her economy.

The government is too far from the people.

The government should start from the local government down to the federal government not the other way round.

Local government like obi/akpo in rivers state or ikeja in lagos state should be richer than Abuja cos nothing happens there.

!Epic! This is what this country needs. Its not rocket science. Any Individual who does not support this is an enemy of Nigeria, simply put. PMB, Our lawmakers should make these their priorties or they are enemies of Nigeria.
Enough of money sharing in the name of federal allocations. That is the bane of corruption and laziness.

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Ikechukwu48: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
fulanmafia:

You have a brilliant brain. Nobody is fooled.

Some myopic elements played themselves into irrelevance and think they can blackmail themselves out of the hole they dug themselves into.

CC: modath, fizznation

TheDarknight:
Hilarious grin grin grin

Nigeria's fate is interwoven in unity. All the agitation for breakup is just an exaggerated calling for political concessions.

That's the problem with you northerners...even with education you people are still dullards. IPOB, MASSOB, BILIE, NDPVF, etc have always been around and have always asked for the division of this shithole una call a nation.

In year 2013, the same IPOB una whin about on NL, actually sent a letter to GEJ asking him to divide that shithole.
Likewise even the IPOB you lot accuse of hating PMB winning hence their cry for biafra, actually boycotted the election of 2015. Infact, they single handily got a high significant number of their followers not vote in that election for either GEJ or Buhari on the account that shit isn't Biafra election.

Let's not forget that BILIE, before they sold out, we're leading the biafra creation to UN. Infact they were once invited to UN to hear them out. Sadly Okorocha the goat trumped them out.

Then you have Massob whose been in existence even before my ass was born.

You have NDPVF led by Asari, which have been screaming for division of that country for quote awhile. Why did you think he denounced Nigeria and took Liberia as his adopted country.

Funny enough, this aren't the only lot..you have ALOT of group both in SS and SE asking for that shithole to be divided.

Maybe next time actually learn wtf una are talking about before showing us why everyone is trying to get the f2k away from you northern parasites.

Finally Nigerian unity is not interwoven in ANYTHING. Nigeria unity is forced on others by the North. Last I checked, every community wants out..the only set that still fight for "one nigeria" is North and few SW. That's it

1 Like

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by chenbravo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
If I actually Understand him very well......... I think splitting is not the solution for the Igbo people, all we just need is true federalism..... The power has been coming too much from the federal and again, there are some things the state cannot control independently e.g Nigeria Military, if nigeria split today, you will see how southern and northern military will be waging war against one another....... In a nutshell, I disagree with prof soyinka.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by ebosed: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
idensko:

One Origin bitter 4u

I don't still get where this self acclaimed sophisticated pple got this OJUKWU murdered innocent Igbo's from

This is a man who clamored for true federalism

An agreement was signed and this pple refused to obey an agreement.

Igbo's were being Murdered in the North

He was left wit no Choice than to declare an independent State of Biafra.

And the Nigeria govt backed by d West moved their Tanks into our border.

He did what every true born Igbo Son will do

Fight back when pushed to a corner.

If that is what is called chest beating

I Pray oh God, from this day hence forth, may I never seize to Chest beat.

In mama peace words

IKEMBA IS GONE BUT HIS MANHOOD STILL LIVES ON

D Greatest IGBO HERO EVER LIVETH

You amaze me. When you blame others for your failure, you remain a failure. Who first killed all the northern leaders? Who killed Sardauna? Who killed Tafawa Balewa? Why did Ironsi refused to court-martial Emeka Nzogu? Is that how to read your history book? Who was the president to Balewa? Who was the vice to Shagari? Were they not Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekweme? Nigeria was relatively peaceful until the Igbos destroyed that peace. An average ibo man would always cry wolf once he is failing and failing out of favor. GEJ was good because Igbos were in charge of the nation's treasury. (lweala, Deziani,....) now you are there shouting....
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by TheDarknight: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

That's the problem with you northerners...even with education you people are still dullards. IPOB, MASSOB, BILIE, NDPVF, etc have always been around and have always asked for the division of this shithole una call a nation.

In year 2013, the same IPOB una whin about on NL, actually sent a letter to GEJ asking him to divide that shithole.
Likewise even the IPOB you lot accuse of hating PMB winning hence their cry for biafra, actually boycotted the election of 2015. Infact, they single handily got a high significant number of their followers not vote in that election for either GEJ or Buhari on the account that shit isn't Biafra election.

Let's not forget that BILIE, before they sold out, we're leading the biafra creation to UN. Infact they were once invited to UN to hear them out. Sadly Okorocha the goat trumped them out.

Then you have Massob whose been in existence even before my ass was born.

You have NDPVF led by Asari, which have been screaming for division of that country for quote awhile. Why did you think he denounced Nigeria and took Liberia as his adopted country.

Funny enough, this aren't the only lot..you have ALOT of group both in SS and SE asking for that shithole to be divided.

Maybe next time actually learn wtf una are talking about before showing us why everyone is trying to get the f2k away from you northern parasites.

Finally Nigerian unity is not interwoven in ANYTHING. Nigeria unity is forced on others by the North. Last I checked, every community wants out..the only set that still fight for "one nigeria" is North and few SW. That's it

You make me laugh hard for I can perceive your sentiment and emotions. I am no northerner. So skip the cheap label.

Massob sold out! All the others you mentioned are all copycats wanting to cash in on a new lucrative means of making easy money. It's the way with Nigeria.

If all the political parties in Nigeria declared they will make an Igbo man their party flag bearer in 2019, all Igbo sons will abandon Biafra. Even Kalu will beg for pardon.

My friend that's what all the noise is about. Take it or leave it.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by idensko(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Swiftboy:
He was not left with no choice... Actually, he made the wrong choice. The civil war was unnecessary.

So OJUKWU declared a CIVIL WAR?

No wonder Nigeria govt insisted Civil war should not be included in our History syllabuses.

OJUKWU declared BIAFRA after Aguyi Ironsi was killed the Northern who were still aggrieved that their leaders were murdered

Where the SE allowed their own to escape.

This massacre was carried on even in the Military Baracks.

Igbo soldiers were murdered in COLD BLOOD.

HE THEN DECLARED THAT EVERY IGBO SON SHOULD RETURN HOME.

That it's evident this people wants to annihilate the Igbos.

Two days later he declared the Independent State of Biafra.

The Nigeria Govt declared them Rebels and moved amoured tanks into the city of SE.

SO mi brother who declared CIVIL WAR?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by idensko(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
ebosed:

You amaze me. When you blame others for your failure, you remain a failure. Who first killed all the northern leaders? Who killed Sardauna? Who killed Tafawa Balewa? Why did Ironsi refused to court-martial Emeka Nzogu? Is that how to read your history book? Who was the president to Balewa? Who was the vice to Shagari? Were they not Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekweme? Nigeria was relatively peaceful until the Igbos destroyed that peace. An average ibo man would always cry wolf once he is failing and failing out of favor. GEJ was good because Igbos were in charge of the nation's treasury. (lweala, Deziani,....) now you are there shouting....

So igbos are failure in what way?

Is it human capital?

Wealth?

Education?

As in we re failure compared 2 which region?

Let's no forget that u pple gave us only £20 after the war.

Luk @ hw far we hv cm.

Just imagine another 50yrs where we will be.

While u pple are busy giving birth to bastards for Political gains, we were busy developing ourselves.

Am sure u saw d list of State being sued by an NGO fr failure to pay salaries.

Hw many Igbo state were dre?

Not withstanding the meager allocation we re getting.

Dey dre dey play politics, while we re bsy investing in ourselve.

if politics is everything

Niger State should luk like London.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yorùbás should stand and fight there way out of this demonic fulani mafia nation.. I wish I can raise a deadly army out of my pple nd purge the feeble minded ones.... March up north and destroy them immensely for holding us back too long
The real Yorùbás re dead nd gone... What we have now is a Android generation.. A pitiful indomie enabled tribesmen is what I have now...... Get me fine quick to death men nd I Wil show Africa what can come out of a patriotic Yoruba soul.... I love my Yoruba pple so much that I wish we can just see these Mish mashy conflagration called NaijiriiYA... Stand up like a sun rising up from a dark misty cloud nd burn to death all against us especially these demonic sardonic burn down these jihadists... Come quick o conflict tarry not fly swiftly onto the banks of the afflicted........

1 Like

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Nne5: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

The guy you quoted has deeper tribal marks than Mr Afolabi from my village in Osun. grin grin
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha.Wicked

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by CzarChris(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
In fact Prof. Wole Soyinka, may God continue to bless you and add another 50years to your current age and may your strength never diminish. As you stand for the truth, may you never lack anything ever.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by sammyxxcashh: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sir.. Am still wondering why it took you so long to Speak.. ..
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by nortcentrallord(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

E be like say one nna babe don dey wind soyinka under code oh?

This his new statement goes against his nationalist credentials! Anyway igbos are going no where we must all strive to make naija work! No dodging!

We shall all love one another by fire by force! Kongi park well!

Only parasites are can not survive on their own.
Re: "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stingman:

God bless you abundantly for bringing up this quote. This is the best i have read so far on the issue of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.