Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (14203 Views)

What Do You Love Most? Money,sex,phone,car,food,clothes,just Mention It. / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by nuttyprofessor(m): 1:19am On Jul 18, 2016
kk
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Layiwoo
Jarizod
C to the zarr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Renylee:
Layiwoo
Jarizod
C to the zarr
my darling.. How have u been? smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Renylee:
Layiwo.o
Jariz.od
C to the zarr
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2016
ZeezaRapture:
My first friend is the late Freeman David known as Freemanan here on NL. Rip my good friend cry cry

Jarizod baba long time oooo. How far na? cheesycheesy
Sorry for the loss of ur friend dear. He must have been loved by many embarassed

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jarizod:
I've been alright, on a low key though
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
luveu2 lol... first smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thiwalade:
luveu2 lol... first smiley
awww i am flattered honey. Welcome back smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
awww i am flattered honey. Welcome back smiley

Thank you babe... hope to see u more frequently online

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thiwalade:

Thank you babe... hope to see u more frequently online
Okay darl.
I hope u dont mind getting ur posts up to 300, so u would be eligible to vote my candidate for mr nairaland? embarassedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Okay darl.
I hope u dont mind getting ur posts up to 300, so u would be eligible to vote my candidate for mr nairaland? embarassedsmiley
my hardworking girl

FALCONEY is proud of u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijamakossa:
my hardworking girl

FALCONEY is proud of u.
Lol good to know wink
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by gbens2000(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
cant realy remember but its btwn cutehector and kashybaby.come oh were is kashybaby i hope she is okay
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ginajet(f): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
ginajet
mhisbliss
larabae13
luveu2
makydebbie
love you bae.. .. . Friend of life
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by nursennenny(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Too bad I have non ,anyone minds to be mine
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by HDee(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2016

My Ellacute45 kiss kiss kiss
Such a Darling..

Thank you for everything wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Bisolanaomi(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
none
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Layiwoo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Renylee:
Layiwoo
Jarizod
C to the zarr

Oremi.....I sight you jare grin cool
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Layiwoo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bisolanaomi:
none

Hi wink
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by optional1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dad Robosky02 TheSuperNerd klexycole shizzy7 blueto safarigirl cruzita
Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by optional1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hardetutu01:
DJDOLA....Rip to him... Eternally grateful to him

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
LuveU2:
Sorry for the loss of ur friend dear. He must have been loved by many embarassed

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley

Hi. Thanks for your concern. I am ready to vote your candidate anytime.

Please forgive me for not replying since.....my schedule has been very very tight.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
ZeezaRapture:

Hi. Thanks for your concern. I am ready to vote your candidate anytime.

Please forgive me for not replying since.....my schedule has been very very tight.
awwww no problem Zee. I am so grateful!!!
Will mention u when voting starts next week smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by BoboFashion(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Friendless cry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by obontami: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Crazysaint

Prixus

Hardon

B0rn2fuck

Redbenson

Cockycock

Fuckmewell.

These are the very first folks that shows me love when I was new on NL, I wanna use the medium to say THANK YOU for the love grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by rainerboy1010: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
see my crew

youngberry001
Berlyn,
suzan404,
TrapQueen77,
prettythicksme,
Twaci,
MondeLuv,
hyeeshat,
Blessograo,
makydebbie,
angelahnie
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
rainerboy1010:
see my crew

Hi sexy guy.. cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by obontami: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nikita1:
Lalas ticlala is in good mood today ooo. I wanna email you, biko reply plsssss cry

Wetin dey worry this one
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by rainerboy1010: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi sexy guy.. cheesy

huh shocked
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
rainerboy1010:

huh shocked

Ooh. I see...

Hi Fat Boy tongue

Btw, don't add me in ur squad if u don't know me.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by rainerboy1010: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh. I see...

Hi Fat Boy tongue

Btw, don't add me in ur squad if u don't know me.

your teeth dey fear me oh sexy grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Mistyice(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Krystalklear

thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.