Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Hidden truth about Igbo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden truth about Igbo (36992 Views)

Target Groups: See What A British Scholar Wrote About Igbo, Yoruba And Fulani / See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by kettykin: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:
Yoruba

[size=18pt]OLOROGUN SUNNY KUKU founder & CEO of EKO HOTEL[/size]

[img]http://www.ekohotels.com/img/mainslider/EKO%20HOTEL%20&%20SUITES%20_JPerugia-5071.jpg[/img]

So sunny ikuku a Niger delta business man is now Yoruba. And Eko hospital CO owned by igbo is now Yoruba achievement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by AmuDimpka: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

So sunny ikuku a Niger delta business man is now Yoruba. And Eko hospital CO owned by igbo is now Yoruba achievement

EKO
Enebili Kuku Obiora

I didnt see any Yoruba name here

Attaché things is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by kettykin: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
AmuDimpka:

EKO
Enebili Kuku Obiora

I didnt see any Yoruba name here

Attaché things is allowed

The thing is becoming really shameful claiming other people achievement as Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by AmuDimpka: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

The thing is becoming really shameful claiming other people achievement as Yoruba

.that's why I ignore them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by AmuDimpka: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

They should be ashamed

Igbo fought war
Given just £20 to start up and they lost their money
The Yoruba had 1967 to 1980 to take over the economy ...yet they messed it up prodigally

They shouldn't even be competing with Igbo but Igbo has surpassed them

So I don't argue with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by erusen: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
ikarm17:
Yoruba

[size=18pt]VICTOR OBASUYI CEO of OBASUYI HOLDINGS
[/size]

A real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the City of Waterloo alone

that is bini

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

How do any of these average achievers compare or fair when compared to an igbo achiever is what I still can't fathom.

Someone even posted about jimoh Ibrahim whose business has been taken over by Amcon or posted about Skye bank chairman that has bankrupted a bank
Yawns! Who are these mediocre 'igbo achievers'?? Jimoh Ibrahim and the Tayo Ayeni you are trying to run down far better better than your 419er Ifeanyi Uba (go and ask Cosmas Maduka his village bloda cheesy) and other Igbo debtors who have put countless Nigerian banks on the brink.

You aren't ashamed that Yorubas practically seized this thread from y'all and are embarrassing you to oblivion. I dare you to match the profiles of the well-rounded list of a very miniscule number of the Yoruba achievers on this thread with your own. I DARE YOU TO. Rather, it's the same few old and tired names you keep repeating. Is it that young Ibo men and women aren't well-rounded enough to venture beyond trading?? Upon all Una 'education', y'all still end up either trading at Alaba, Onitsha and Aba, or resort to drug-trafficking when that fails. I pity Una future generations. Smh.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Halftruth u nd ur crazy bigot of a friend decided to derail this thread... I jst gave less than 20 top igbo men whose money will buy not only the edifices and investment of those road side yolubas u mentioned... kip posting ppl who have road side shop, how many of em is recognised by forbes? D rich ones among go to oversea to invest... D igbo rich ones come back to dia state nd to invest..go find a means of livelyhood nd stop flaunting dose entrepreneurs of urs who cant boast of 2million naira, with da being said *am off this thread* nd please for goodness sake nd love of urslf, do not. I repeat do not quote me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

Yawns! Who are these mediocre 'igbo achievers'?? Jimoh Ibrahim and the Tayo Ayeni you are trying to run down far better better than your 419er Ifeanyi Uba (go and ask Cosmas Maduka his village bloda cheesy) and other Igbo debtors who have put countless Nigerian banks on the brink.

You aren't ashamed that Yorubas practically seized this thread from y'all and are embarrassing you to oblivion. I dare you to match the profiles of the well-rounded list of a very miniscule number of the Yoruba achievers on this thread with your own. I DARE YOU TO. Rather, it's the same few old and tired names you keep repeating. Is it that young Ibo men and women aren't well-rounded enough to venture beyond trading?? Upon all Una 'education', y'all still end up either trading at Alaba, Onitsha and Aba, or resort to drug-trafficking when that fails. I pity Una future generations. Smh.
hahahaha i laugh at ur stupidity... Is it not beta to trade at alaba dan collectin money from motorist, collecting money from land owner, in d name of omo onile... And fooling urslves with 2k job?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
Halftruth u nd ur crazy bigot of a friend decided to derail this thread... I jst gave less than 20 top igbo men whose money will buy not only the edifices and investment of those road side yolubas u mentioned... kip posting ppl who have road side shop, how many of em is recognised by forbes? D rich ones among go to oversea to invest... D igbo rich ones come back to dia state nd to invest..go find a means of livelyhood nd stop flaunting dose entrepreneurs of urs who cant boast of 2million naira, with da being said *am off this thread* nd please for goodness sake nd love of urslf, do not. I repeat do not quote me.
^^^^ Chaiii!! See cop-out! grin grin grin Dem don highjack your thread and your empty and chest-beating cowardly self can't even fight back?? What a sad shame. You people are empty vessels. Your young folks are too unadventurous, and lack entrepreneurial versatility. They're either trading, hawking in traffic, or drug-trafficking, irrespective of their level of education and exposure. That's such a sad shame. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by 36xtr09r: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:
Ibos please don't you ever ever compare yourself to Yorubas when you talk "business".
Just call yourself traders.
ODVanguard:
^^^^ Chaiii!! See cop-out! grin grin grin Dem don highjack your thread and your empty and chest-beating cowardly self can't even fight back?? What a sad shame. You people are empty vessels. Your young folks are too unadventurous, and lack entrepreneurial versatility. They're either trading, hawking in traffic, or drug-trafficking, irrespective of their level of education and exposure. That's such a sad shame. undecided

Yaribanza chest-pounders, you must be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you and your fellow loud-mouthed can withstand the ever industrious Igbo Nation.

If you believed in the capacity of the calibres of those Yoruba men and women you posted then many of your States wouldn't be in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

A group of Agbo ópá èyín and şépè sellers are not match to the myriads of Igbo business conglomerates - movers and shakers of the economy, and not noise-making propagandists.

You can grandstand on NL as much as you can but that has not stopped many Yoruba miscreants, street urchins and criminals roaming around Igbo business premises, to loot and steal from the sweats of hardworking people.
Yoruba's decades old propaganda has not prevented the continual rise in Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices where lazy and greedy Yorubas use dubious tactics to defraud and steal from law-abiding citizens.

If not for inferiority complex, greed and wickedness why would a supposed sophisticated people take pleasure in ensuring the reign of injustice, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land just to guarantee the continual flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard?

It's shameful that despite these Yoruba business moguls the survival of many Yorubas is still dependent on how much they can defraud the industrious Igbos of their hard earned money.

Awolowo's free education have made Yorubas descend so low to the level of bloodthirsty Almajiris. Yorubas can only try to deflect their miseries and the realities on ground but can't deceive sane minds.

If the fantastic credentials you posted are worth reckoning with then Yorubas should not be willing puppets to the Hausa-Fulanis owning virtually all the oil blocs in another's backyard, and Yorubas having all the headquarters of the IOCs in Lagos at the expense of Nigerdelta cities.

If Yorubas believe in their capabilities and capacities as a tribe then make today, July 16, 2016, a turning point in your lives to stop disturbing Igbos with your senseless and endless whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Then channel your energies towards having a separate existence from Igbos. Many Igbos are ever willing to contribute their quotas to the speedy realisation of that quest. Igbos won't miss Yorubas at all.

Convey the message to every Yoruba person to steer clear of Igbo's quest for nationhood. Let's see if NL will from today begin to experience some relative peace from the incessant whinings against Igbo's quest for a separate existence.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
hahahaha i laugh at ur stupidity... Is it not beta to trade at alaba dan collectin money from motorist, collecting money from land owner, in d name of omo onile... And fooling urslves with 2k job?
You should be crying boy. While young and vibrant Yoruba men and women are making their marks both locally and internationally, in varied fields of endeavors, from I.t, to fashion, to real estate, to engineering, to industry, you name it, they are making their mark as the profiles here attest to, what R igbo youths doing?? There's more to life than for a young and promising young man to sit in a shop, waiting for customers. That requires little to no critical thinking skill whatsoever. They are just wasting away. Y'all need to start diversifying coz e-commerce don dey take over. And when I say diversify, I don't mean into drug-trafficking please. It's not too late to diversify.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by kettykin: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

If ifeanyi uba is a 419er what would you call Femi otedola and mike Adenuga both whose penchant for depending on subsidy and sponsoring subsidy riots with tinubu has wrecked most of the economic gains under jonathan. The traders are far more better and important to the economy of nigeria than the yellow coffin drivers in buses and saloons masquerading as taxi and bus drivers polluting the environment with rickety vehicles that should not be left on the road and the ritual forests owners who thrive in dealing with human parts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
You should be crying boy. While young and vibrant Yoruba men and women are making their marks both locally and internationally, in varied fields of endeavors, from I.t, to fashion, to real estate, to engineering, to industry, you name it, they are making their mark as the profiles here attest to, what R igbo youths doing?? There's more to life than for a young and promising young man to sit in a shop, waiting for customers. That requires little to no critical thinking skill whatsoever. They are just wasting away. Y'all need to start diversifying coz e-commerce don dey take over. And when I say diversify, I don't mean into drug-trafficking please. It's not too late to diversify.
breh!

10 Likes

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ugodmentor(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY THAT BROUGHT ME THUS FAR WILL ALSO

1. PROVIDE FOR YOU,
2.PROVIDE HELPER IN TIME OF NEED
3. REMOVE ANY FORM OF ACCIDENT
4. PROTECT YOU FROM EVIL MEN
5. SET YOU FREE FINANCIALLY

PLEASE CLAIM ALL THESE AS YOU VOTE FOR ME
My idea was nominated for the youth citizen entrepreneurship competition in the best idea 2016 category. Pls VOTE for me
www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/4971/
Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

If ifeanyi uba is a 419er what would you call Femi otedola and mike Adenuga both whose penchant for depending on subsidy and sponsoring subsidy riots with tinubu has wrecked most of the economic gains under jonathan. The traders are far more better and important to the economy of nigeria than the yellow coffin drivers in buses and saloons masquerading as taxi and bus drivers polluting the environment with rickety vehicles that should not be left on the road and the ritual forests owners who thrive in dealing with human parts
Dude, considering how loud-mouthed you are on this forum, I was actually expecting much firepower from you, but alas you have been exposed as just another chest-beater from the East side without substance -- you've been firing blanks like an impotent husband throughout this thread , when you suppose come with guns blazing to redeem your people's underwhelming representation on their own thread. All we want to see are profiles of the next generation of igbo entrepreneurs from varied fields of endeavor. Some versatility please. Yorubas are oozing with mad talents and achievers in that respect. We are into everything, that robustness explains why our region remains the preferred destination for all progressive minded people in Nigeria and beyond. Guy, up your game coz right now you suck a$$, big time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
okay and the yoruba yoot that are into yahoo plus nd plus plus.. They do critical thinking abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

again lemme remind of of what dose traders did few years back... After d death of ojukwu, ladipo organized a 3 day mournful rest for him.. For that 3 days... No bank. Quote me no bank. Along oshodi-isolo fuctioned well.. Some didn't even open @ all. Why. Igbos held d economy on ransom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
okay and the yoruba yoot that are into yahoo plus nd plus plus.. They do critical thinking abi
Dude, if you're referring to 'Yoruba yoot' clear domination of the I.T sector (which I know you're not), then we r in agreement. But seriously when last did you hear a breaking news of a 'yoruba yoot' being apprehended for engaging in internet fraud, compared to how often your tribe gets dragged in the mud over another arrest of an ex-trader busted for drug-trafficking somewhere around the world? Be sincere now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
Dude, considering how loud-mouthed you are on this forum, I was actually expecting much firepower from you, but alas you have been exposed as just another chest-beater from the East side without substance -- you've been firing blanks like an impotent husband throughout this thread , when you suppose come with guns blazing to redeem your people's underwhelming representation on their own thread. All we want to see are profiles of the next generation of igbo entrepreneurs from varied fields of endeavor. Some versatility please. Yorubas are oozing with mad talents and achievers in that respect. We are into everything, that robustness explains why our region remains the preferred destination for all progressive minded people in Nigeria and beyond. Guy, up your game coz right now you suck a$$, big time.
yes no doubt yorubas are into everything. Buh fvcking thing you into is bin topped by the ibos and populated with loya yorubas @ the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

Dude, if you're referring to 'Yoruba yoot' clear domination of the I.T sector (which I know you're not), then we r in agreement. But seriously when last did you hear a breaking news of a 'yoruba yoot' being apprehended for engaging in internet fraud, compared to how often your tribe gets dragged in the mud over another arrest of an ex-trader busted for drug-trafficking somewhere around the world? Be sincere now
H-money and his gang are from d east abi... Or he wasn't caught... Guy see tell urslf d truth. No doubt yotubas are trying. Buh they do not match with igbos.. Civilisation wise. Yoruba saw civilisation forty years ahead of the igbos. Within a space of another forty years. The igbo went radical nd took over everytin from them... All the aforementioned yoruba entrepreneurs u mentioned which can boast of 2million? I know yorubas to be school principals, agbero, onile, yahoo, sell slippers nd fruits..I have lived with em nd I know them nd u know ur ppl too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ugodmentor(f): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY THAT BROUGHT ME THUS FAR WILL ALSO 1. PROVIDE FOR YOU, 2.PROVIDE HELPER IN TIME OF NEED 3. REMOVE ANY FORM OF ACCIDENT 4. PROTECT YOU FROM EVIL MEN 5. SET YOU FREE FINANCIALLY PLEASE CLAIM ALL THESE AS YOU VOTE FOR ME My idea was nominated for the youth citizen entrepreneurship competition in the best idea 2016 category. Pls VOTE for me www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/4971/
Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
again lemme remind of of what dose traders did few years back... After d death of ojukwu, ladipo organized a 3 day mournful rest for him.. For that 3 days... No bank. Quote me no back. Along oshodi-isolo fuctioned well.. Some didn't even open @ all. Why. Igbos held d economy on ransome
Guy, you and your kinsmen are the butt of jokes of everybody in Nigeria coz of this overestimation of your own importance. It is only in your deluded mind that you believe that igbos are the only traders in Nigeria. Igbos can't hold anybody to ransom but rather the reverse is the case. After your eze Ndigbo was flogged at Akure, Una suppose show Una power then by relocating back East but no, na to dobale for the Deji end am. cheesy Nobody takes you people seriously in the face of your empty feeling of importance, coz really what is so special about trading that can't be replicated by other ethnicities? If igbos leave SW tomorrow, we go replace Una sharply. No be our ports Una dey use import from china?? Abu when did it be come rocket science to go to China to import substandard goods??

Speaking of spare parts and Ladipo, again I advice you guys to begin to modify this your archaic trading mentality and move with the times coz young and vibrant entrepreneurs are already coming up with disruptive solutions that will soon render your 2x2 business model useless and obsolete, and these solution providers aren't even igbos. This Young Yoruba chap is already pioneering the movement:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/meet-young-man-redefining-auto-parts-business-nigeria/

You guys seriously need to start stepping up your game coz you're being rendered useless. undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
Guy, you and your kinsmen are the butt of jokes of everybody in Nigeria coz of this overestimation of your own importance. It is only in your deluded mind that you believe that igbos are the only traders in Nigeria. Igbos can't hold anybody to ransom but rather the reverse is the case. After your eze Ndigbo was flogged at Akure, Una suppose show Una power then by relocating back East but no, na to dobale for the Deji end am. cheesy Nobody takes you people seriously in the face of your empty feeling of importance, coz really what is so special about trading that can't be replicated by the ethnicities? If igbos leave SW tomorrow, we go replace Una sharply. No be our ports Una dey use import from china?? Abu when did it be come rocket science to go to China to import substandard goods??

Speaking of spare parts and Ladipo, again I advice you guys to begin to modify this your archaic trading mentality and move with the times coz young and vibrant entrepreneurs are already coming up with disruptive solutions that will soon render your 2x2 business model useless and obsolete, and these solution providers aren't even igbos. This Young Yoruba chap is already pioneering the movement:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/meet-young-man-redefining-auto-parts-business-nigeria/

You guys seriously need to start stepping up your game coz you're being rendered useless. undecided

hahaha let's watch how it unfolds..... Guy take a chill pill.. You guys are the joke mehn.. The only yorubas u can't boast of are those in oversea whose grandfathers were once slaves due to their vulnerable nature.. Watch how millions of yorubas roam the street nd call it "street life" guy go find yourslf something to do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Check out this thread... And p
ODVanguard:
Check out this thread... And count the numbers of igbo as to yoruba www.nairaland.com/3229621/most-wanted-nigerians-crimes-usa

Check this out too... www.9jabook.com/m/discussion?id=2109467%3ATopic%3A1989098

You boasted abou yoruba having a clean hand in criminal activities and pushed all to igbos

Please continue checking

www..com/talk/topic,264979.0.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by ODVanguard: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
hahaha let's watch how it unfolds..... Guy take a chill pill.. You guys are the joke mehn.. The only yorubas u can't boast of are those in oversea whose grandfathers were once slaves due to their vulnerable nature.. Watch how millions of yorubas roam the street nd call it "street life" guy go find yourslf something to do...
Gosh! I can't believe I just wasted my Mb trying to broaden your horizon a little. I was hoping, in vain, that you would grasp the vision that you folks can do better, that you lots stand a better chance of a more secure future devoid of the temptations of drug-trafficking as a fallout of a failed 2x2 trader mentality, I assumed I could make you understand that by diversifying from trading you lots can unleash an untapped potential that would elevate your thinking, but regrettably I was wrong undecided Yorubas are already mass-grooming the next generation of world-class Coders, that'll carry on the tradition of the region being home to the largest pool of software engineers in WestAfrica and Africa at large. Siddon there and continue beating your chest over a trading culture that is already being disrupted. I'm done wasting my time with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by totit: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
grin

I don land again.

Oya, make I see any flaattiie cheast beat here. I am taking it from where...stopped grin

grin grin

Kikikiki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by 36xtr09r: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
Gosh! I can't believe I just wasted my Mb trying to broaden your horizon a little. I was hoping, in vain, that you would grasp the vision that you folks can do better, that you lots stand a better chance of a more secure future devoid of the temptations of drug-trafficking as a fallout of a failed 2x2 trader mentality, I assumed I could make you understand that by diversifying from trading you lots can unleash an untapped potential that would elevate your thinking, but regrettably I was wrong undecided Yorubas are already mass-grooming the next generation of world-class Coders, that'll carry on the tradition of the region being home to the largest pool of software engineers in WestAfrica and Africa at large. Siddon there and continue beating your chest over a trading culture that is already being disrupted. I'm done wasting my time with you.

Frustrated loud-mouthed tribalists can't seem to get enough pounding of their lizard chests like chimps...and yet sheepishly shied away from responding to my penultimate post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
bros,take am easy oh,that boy may commit suicide o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Ofemannnu: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kruzilano:

lol....Are you Ojukwu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Kruzilano(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
Ofemannnu:

lol....Are you Ojukwu?
[/s] lool........ Hw do u want me to answer da?
Re: Hidden truth about Igbo by Ajewealth123(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Halftruth abeg broda he don do.i know they are surely regretting their actions now,they shouldn't have started a battle they would retreat from so on behalf of all most brained,intelligent and successful Yoruba,we say joor ma binu.

Abeg to round everything up,out our dear SEUN OSEWA

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Nigerians Who Head International Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.