Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Story 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story 3 (775 Views)

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander / Demanding Boyfriend; My Story / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story 3 by zonehit12(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
*MY STORY*PART 3
A month passed again..I became so close to Annabel ..I found out that she was fun to be with but one thing I didn't really like was the way she looks at me all the time...a day, I had caught her starring at my chest and she told me I had a full round breast jokingly ...hmm I just laughed,I took it to be ladies talk another day she asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no that I wasn't ready to date. She was the first to know that I was a virgin because she had jokingly asked if a guy has slept with me and I said no..I asked her too and she said her ex..hmm I asked who the ex was and she said Raymond..I didn't know if I was shocked or surprised..Ray was a guy I didn't understand.. Today he is so kind and tomorrow he is the most rude person ever...well I asked why dey broke up and she said she didn't know why he just actually disliked her after she lost her virginity to him.."you need to be careful ada" I said to myself. I started avoiding Ray ..and he noticed that I was avoiding him so one day after school he told me to tell him what was on my mind about him and I didn't say anything.. So he just got angry and he stopped talking to me from that day.
Mock exams was starting next week ,so I had to focus and study hard..I didn't let anyone be an obstacle ..I didn't forget the home i came from so I wanted to make my parent proud..
A week passed and we were writing mock...we started with maths and I was sure of 50% and above. I was happy when I saw the question our maths teacher had given us as assignment. I wanted to tell Ray but I remembered he wasn't talking to me..the next day we wrote government and it continued till we finished writing mock ..
The term was a week to its end ...we commercial students were done with our papers ..only science and art students had papers to write...so it wasn't mandatory to come to school but I still came. Ray came too putting on black nice long sleeve shirt over his uniform shirt..it looked somehow thick like a sweater but it was fitted..well our class talked about an end of term class party on Saturday in our class room ..hmmm, again I didn't say anything but the class was happy about it..I was happy but I would be busy on Saturday ,not just that, I didn't have anything to contribute...suddenly I started having a serious stomach ache so I sat on my seat till the closing bell was rung..everyone left immediately chatting and laughing..I stood up and walked half way to the door when Ray came back to pick something. We didn't say a word to each other, few seconds after I left the class, Ray was walking behind me before I got to the stair case. He pulled me back unexpectedly and i almost screamed ..he put me against the wall and began to unbutton his black shirt he wore over his uniform.. I was scared ..I tried to move but he held me back and said I should wait..but I didn't want to wait .I still tried to free myself until he finally told me I had a blood stain at back of my skirt....I just froze with shock...I didn't expect my period to start that day ...I was embarrassed but Ray made me feel like nothing happened.. He gave me the shirt to tie and I thanked him promising to wash and return it the next day....
*MY STORY*PART 4
I went to school very late the next day..I actually arrived during break time so the class was empty when I got in ...I sat on my seat and rested my head on my desk..I wanted to sleep because I still had menstrual cramp...I didn't want to come to school but I had to return Ray's shirt as promised... I heard someone foot steps and I raised my head and it was Ray ..I smiled a little but he didn't smile back ...he walked to my seat and dropped a can of malt and meat pie on my desk and said I should eat .....then he took the shirt from my hand and went to his seat ...I thanked him and he said OK...after few seconds, I turned to his direction and he was reading another novel.... It was as if he wasn't in the mood to talk.. I kept the stuff in my bag and rested my head on the desk..and I slept off without knowing
I woke up to someone shaking me lightly, it was Ray.."do you want to sleep till tomorrow? "he asked ..he told me school was over since ...I quickly stood and carried my bag...I needed to go home before my aunt comes back...I thanked him and was about leaving when he held me back and told me to calm down...I was actually panicking...." My aunt"I said and he smiled a little... Why was he smiling now eh? I was worried and he was smiling.... He let go of me and told me to be careful.. I said OK and ran off ..I saw his driver waiting for him outside...I quickly called a bike and mounted on it without even pricing.. I just told him my destination..
I lay on my bed at night...I didn't know why I was actually crying but I knew I was pained..my aunt came back before me and she beat me seriously.. She refused me to eat but I ate what Ray bought..thanks to him..I smiled a little..like he knew I wouldn't eat at home...hmm..what kind of guy was that..he acts as if nothing was happening around him...he didn't like smiling every time and he had a really nice smile ...there was a day I saw him grinning when he was reading a novel ...he looked really handsome and his teeth were white..well lemme tell you about him..Ray was a tall slim guy..he wasn't dark and he wasn't that fair he just had this nice light complexion..he had nice long legs...hmmm...he had a long thick eye lashes but his eyes were always dull..as if he cries everyday but I have never seen him crying.. His noise was pointed and his lips were light and shaped..I just wonder why he keeps been good to me...the other day he came back to pick something like he knew I was going to get stained but one thing I didn't like was the romance novels he always reads....
School finally vacated for the term. It was a three week vacation ...It was a boring one compelled to when I was in the village.. It was always fun with my friends in the village... Hmm. I remembered ikenna,,,ikenna was a guy that asked me out in the village but I told him I wasn't ready to date...he was really hard working....my friends liked to call him my husband...it was funny...on vacation day..we would go to pluck different fruits... Ikenna did the climbing and I did the gathering...I was actually beginning to love him but he left the village to stay with his uncle in Lagos. When he left I cried ...but that was not the end of the world.. I had said to myself

stay tuned,follow and say hello @naijazone.com.ng, the encouragement is needed.
Re: My Story 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Cautious: Think More Than Twice Before You Send Any Message To Chicks / World’s Most Terrifying Tourist Attraction For Lovers / Has This Ever Happened To Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.