Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander (5920 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Before i decided to run for mr nairaland and change my behaviour , i used to be very troublesome , i have fought with everybody ,made my brother emperorlee use his main to fight me cheesy i was real i didnt shy away from a fight and as i look for trouble reach , i have many friends offline that have come to understand me that its all drama, i met som1 i no go mention name, but upon say i dey post pictures with girls and my queen, she was always liking and sharing took her to pet section and collected her number , i told her that i will do this post b4 i even started writing, we have been dating for 2weeks now , i see her comments and ignore cry she stopped sharing mine to hide our mata but even as we no know wetin we dey do now, the relationship is sweet , so my brothers and sisters be yourself dont pretend , nothing is sweeter than som1 liking you for you
[size=20pt] #mnga [/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
Before i decided to run for mr nairaland and change my behaviour , i used to be very troublesome , i have fought with everybody ,made my brother emperorlee use his main to fight me cheesy i was real i didnt shy away from a fight and as i look for trouble reach , i have many friends offline that have come to understand me that its all drama, i met som1 i no go mention name, but upon say i dey post pictures with girls and my queen, she was always liking and sharing took her to pet section and collected her number , i told her that i will do this post b4 i even started writing, we have been dating for 2weeks now , i see her comments and ignore cry she stopped sharing mine to hide our mata but even as we no know wetin we dey do now, the relationship is sweet , so my brothers and sisters be yourself dont pretend , nothing is sweeter than som1 liking you for you
[size=20pt] #mnga [/size]

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
You still haven't changed Jude.

Don't worry i already know her.

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by gabinogem(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abi... Enjoy ur new relationship jor. It's always a good thing to stay sûcker-free.

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Masonic post=51336913][/quote] grin i just been dey think about you, how body ?
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
gabinogem:
Abi... Enjoy ur new relationship jor. It's always a good thing to stay sûcker-free.
greetings boss
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
You still haven't changed Jude.

Don't worry i already know her.
keep quiet there, wetin you know

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by pweetixandy: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
even in my fantasies, Dwayne "the rock" johnson is my boyfriend. so its okay to fantasize
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
grin i just been dey think about you #NoHomo , how body ?

Bodi dey inside cloth, baba.

Nice write up. People gonn love you regardless, as long as you stay true to who you really are. Nice work! cool

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin..

"Before i decided to run for Mr nairaland"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

Bodi dey inside cloth, baba.

Nice write up. People gonn love you regardless, as long as you stay true to who you really are. Nice work! cool
you dey fear prison , we go talk for office wink too many lizards viewing
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
keep quiet there, wetin you know

See your life, I just pity her because on a good bad day you will expose her here after you've taken your 3 points. grin cheesy grin

A leopard can't change it's spots.

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
I remember presh\ warhawk said something about a girl you chatted with in pet sectioncheesy

We all know her ! cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:

See your life, I just pity her because on a good bad day you will expose her here after you've taken your 3 points. grin cheesy grin

A leopard can't change it's spots.
you dont know anything , keep quiet
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you dey fear prison , we go talk for office wink too many lizards viewing

14 years for sanko no be moi moi, bruh. I barely made it the first time I spent few days there. grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why to derail this thread dey hungry me like this ?

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I remember presh\ warhawk said something about a girl you chatted with in pet sectioncheesy

We all know her ! cheesy
that one na benita27 no dey talk wetin you no know
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
that one na benita27 no dey talk wetin you no know

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
I know that feeling of staying away from each other's posts on NL cheesy
Been there, done that!

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by CentaurXX: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's obvious who It is.

Diddyydiva do the needful.

Next! undecided
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:

We all know her ! cheesy
Diddy!. grin cheesy
Make i no vex for you, it's not me before you spread the rumours.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

14 years for sanko no be moi moi, bruh. I barely made it the first time I spent few days there. grin
cheesy them no burst you, as your yellow yansh fresh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

What's the moral of this thread btw undecided
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Captainbells:
I know that feeling of staying away from each other's posts on NL cheesy
Been there, done that!

cheesy its sweet and hard ooooo
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
Diddy!. grin cheesy
Make i no vex for you, it's not me before you spread the rumours.
I be think say Na you oooo cheesy grin

I no dey spread rumours oooo just joining dots together! cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
CentaurXX:
It's obvious who It is.

Diddyydiv do the needful.

Next! undecided
But ah don't know her nah cry
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I be think say Na you oooo cheesy grin

I no dey spread rumours oooo just joining dots together! cheesy
You're joining the wrong dots. grin cheesy grin

It must be someone else and indeed he mentioned me on pet section.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by CentaurXX: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
But ah don't know her nah cry

lipsrsealed
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy its sweet and hard ooooo
It's not hard, just ignore each other.
Ignore even when she mentions you

Cause when you two breakup, trust peeps to come up with all sorts grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy them no burst you, as your yellow yansh fresh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL! You don mad finish grin

Dem no dey do that one inside cell na, na for prison dem dey burst yansh. In any case, insurance covered me, so they couldn't even as little as beat me.

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jude !! You know this 'K' right?

Remember?

You uploaded her photos here yourself! cheesy grin

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? / My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!!