Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. (25443 Views)

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Finally, God Did It! / Finally God Picked The Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by 1by1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Praise God. Dont 4gt 2 pay ur first fruit. Very important.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by chukel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats Bro. Thank God for you. Don't stop praising Him. Don't forget ur tithe. I pray He answers mine with national hospital abuja.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Rasdagama: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by rollex4ever: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats bro.... more of this!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
charlesucheh:
GNLD what?? If it's that, then it means his sufferings has just started!!!!jeeeeez!!!! Marketing and getting payed on commission basis is one of the most difficult job any one can do in Nigeria!!!! Chai! I reject it for him!

LMAO, dude you so funny but na true sha

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by princeakins(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. OK, I will. Thanks

Good. grin
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Grace2love: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
congrats
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
chukel:
Congrats Bro. Thank God for you. Don't stop praising Him. Don't forget ur tithe. I pray He answers mine with national hospital abuja.
Bro if you are in Abuja, try visiting your state commissioner in federal character Commission and tell them about your interest in national hospital, i think they were looking for people in that line. Good luck
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by chukel(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

Bro if you are in Abuja, try visiting your state commissioner in federal character Commission and tell them about your interest in national hospital, i think they were looking for people in that line. Good luck
Thanks Bro. Very grateful. U will be highly remembered.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by steinalb(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God for you....tapping the blessings
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by donGotze(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations my brother, what a relief to land a good job, may the good lord that made u and ur family happy make me happy too. I share in your blessing.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
chukel:
Thanks Bro. Very grateful. U will be highly remembered.
No problem bro, I pray you are successful. When you get there don't let them discourage you by telling you that they don't give jobs (that is a fat lie, in my very presence I have seen them offer employment to people although it is based on request from the Institution or agency). Try to make friends with the staff there but I must tell you don't put your hope on them but on THE MOST HIGH alone. It is only on Thursdays they let visitors in but if you are friends with the staff, you can go there any day, it would you serve you better if you can go there soonest. Good luck once again
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Ifynoble100(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Glory be to God. He is a faithful God.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks all. I love all nairalanders
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2016
congratulations... i am next in line for such a wonderful testimony
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Kennycyphers(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.