Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. (25437 Views)

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Finally, God Did It! / Finally God Picked The Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by IstandWitBuhari: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations,what is the name of the company??
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Trapnews: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Who says a conglomerate is better than a multinational? shocked, OP sef! Congrats anyway kiss
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by eddy1212(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations, and i also pray that all those looking for jobs will get GOOD jobs IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Ayo25: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations. This testimony must rub on me. I must get my own dream job very soon. Amen.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by gbaskiboy: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Orubebe01:
Congrats and i tap the anointing too o. But op remove the name of the company pls
Elder Orubebe kindly removes your glasses so that you can see well. When did multinational or conglomerate become a company name. You need Jesus more than before I swear

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2016
when shall i create this kinda topic or be in dis kinda mood
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Hotbishop(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Wolex143: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Good news abt job on nairaland nowadays... Congrats bro!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Emmyjb(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations and may the name of the Lord be praise .
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Olasco93: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Am happy for you OP.
Does it mean that if it's not a job that has good pay, a multinational or a conglomerate, it's not from God?
Just make a decision that your new job would make you serve and glorify God continually... Don't make it an habit to serve your job more than your God because:
Man take, get, get and Forget but God give, give and Forgive.

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by ogene70: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God for you and may this news be the key to so many out there seeking for employment and I also key into your success for more export contracts for my company ;DThank God for you and may this news be the key to so many out there seeking for employment and I also key into your success for more export contracts for my company
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by anytaij: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks dear
Ugoeze2016:

Happy birthday, God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by teacherbim(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2016
canymix:
when shall i create this kinda topic or be in dis kinda mood

Very soon

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by simeon77(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Olasco93:
Am happy for you OP.
Does it mean that if it's not a job that has good pay, a multinational or a conglomerate, it's not from God?
Just make a decision that your new job would make you serve and glorify God continually... Don't make it an habit to serve your job more than your God because:
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God you finally got a job,joblessness really made you.........
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by gaudyangel(f): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations, I am next in line
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Malakh: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Those jobs are not secured because you dont own them, dont be too quick to rejoice, you cant depend on man/corporations to take care of you
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by simeon77(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
I concur
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Olasco93:
Am happy for you OP.

what are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Malakh:
Those jobs are not secured because you dont own them, dont be too quick to rejoice, you cant depend on man/corporations to take care of you

just wish him well haba
stop being a pessimist

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Orubebe01: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Elder Orubebe kindly removes your glasses so that you can see well. When did multinational or conglomerate become a company name. You need Jesus more than before I swear
bros, he has edited it cos he added the name of the multinational company before which started with G. That's why i told him i will not take itgrin
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by MrPIE(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats on Your GNLD recruitment...
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by vikiblinks: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
I'm so happy for you, there is nothin he cannot do wen d time is set for him, has he has remembered you, may he also remember those of us that are stil hoopin for a beter job. Thank God for u
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by charlesucheh(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.
NA GODWIN!!!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by opius: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2016
May His name be praise forever , mine is next
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by charlesucheh(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2016
MrPIE:
Congrats on Your GNLD recruitment...
GNLD what?? If it's that, then it means his sufferings has just started!!!!jeeeeez!!!! Marketing and getting payed on commission basis is one of the most difficult job any one can do in Nigeria!!!! Chai! I reject it for him!

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by kayStelly(f): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Hope you won't forget how you have suffered and soon start treating unemployed people anyhow...

My summary is... Use that position to help somebody..
God bless you
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.
Is it six figures?
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by charlesucheh(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2016
But wait o!!!GNLD is also a Multinational company na!!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by lonelydora: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2016
OsoDupe:
Hallelujah, glory be to His name.

Whose name? Please always say it in full.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats o, I tap from this blessings
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Malakh:
I smell beef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.