Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. (25438 Views)

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Finally, God Did It! / Finally God Picked The Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by omonighoblessing(f): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2016
tolexy123:
Am happy for you OP. I dedicate this FTC to the tirkish soldiers planning coup in their country. I hope nigeria is the next, yeye country!
my dear leme not lay a course on this country.
but we sef make we learn....was is not this same buhari that was overthrown in 1985.
why did we not ask why he was overthrown
make we dey ask questions well....
who ask question no dey miss road....

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Orikinla(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Praise Almighty God! HALLELUJAH!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by kevron(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.
Glory be to God. I play that God will do it to me as he did to you AMEN
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Olasco93: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Misskaycee21:

what are you saying undecided
Maybe you should Read it again.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
tolexy123:
Am happy for you OP. I dedicate this FTC to the tirkish soldiers planning coup in their country. I hope nigeria is the next, yeye country!
Be careful what you wish for,moreover the day comments like this are dug out and used against you maybe along the line of a FG job or whatever, lets be mindful pls
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by JobInformant1(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulation grin
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by blessingnnam(f): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations oooooooooooo, truly God is faithful. Am happy for you. grin
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by endove(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats. Please remember me in your paradise
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Angelyna(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God for your success, I tap into this blessing, God of remembrance please remember me too before my next birthday. Amen
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by iamlimo(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
tolexy123:
don't worry it can start from your house....plan a coup against your dad...
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Malakh: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2016
whatever... those jobs will be gone, aint no pessimism, its prophecy
Misskaycee21:

just wish him well haba
stop being a pessimist
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2016
I celebrate wit u my broda nd i pray dis is only d begining of more 1daful tins to come in ur life.

Btw, NLder pls celebrate dis day wit me, Its My Birthday...
Ur mentions, shares nd likes will be so much appreciated, thnks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by jojosweet(f): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
canymix:
when shall i create this kinda topic or be in dis kinda mood
when u put it like this..thank u God for op job and thank you Lord because my job is here. Faith is a thing hoped for... grin stay grateful to God he will show up
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by jerryfemi88: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2016
i thank GOD for ur life my brother GOD will do my too in jesus name
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by jojosweet(f): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Malakh:
whatever... those jobs will be gone, aint no pessimism, its prophecy
I must say u are all shades of pathetic and messed up!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by muyibaba222(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
CONGRATZ OP
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by BodmaxGift: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy For You.... GOD will continue to Bless You. #ThankGOd
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Lifestone(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
tolexy123:
I am sure you were a baby when the Military was in power in Nigeria. We must not go back to those era
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Lifestone(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
I celebrate wit u my broda nd i pray dis is only d begining of more 1daful tins to come in ur life.

Congratulations
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
congratulations bro,,, we'll all testify
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Thnks God bless.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by stano2(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Praise be to the Lord. .more blessings bro
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by princeakins(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.

Remember to pay ya tithe regularly too grin

Congrat smiley
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by magni2016(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
My beautiful sister has fallen in love with you. Hope to become ur inlaw soon provided you are been paid well.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Rohzay(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
am hpy for u....am next
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by itsede: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
thank God for you. pray mine Will surface soon
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Onyemaboy(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
I congratulate you and pray u make d best ouy of it.
Congratulations!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by kayflexi(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
I tnk God 4 u n he will surely do mine in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:

I haved "liked" your post, "shared" this post, but i will not fulfil all righteousness I fail to give you a mention.

Happy birthday, I wish you more of God's own blessings
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by kenotabor(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2016
collinsoft:
OP,
Guess you studied mechanical engineering with verifiable years of experience? GE hardly recruit freshers on the game.
Leave the Years of experience. It's just the Grace of God. Thank God for the good job. I will also Tap from his Testimony.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by OluDaylay(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrat bro! I tap the blessing.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2016
*smiles* Thnks u jst made my day bro, God bless. #GratefulHeart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.