Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,320 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days (49196 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / How To Win A Girl’s Heart In 12 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by obainojazz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Proffdada: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Doesn't apply to Nigerian girls undecided

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Show her your money and you will win her in 3 days.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by chimaobinelson(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
thats right...undecided
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by policy12: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
How to win a Nigerian girl's heart in 1hr.

Give her weed
Show her your money undecided

LMAO
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Abbey2sam(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Software202:
[img]http://9jaspot.com/uploadfiles/lovers+_308155603.jpg[/img]

There is a normal saying: ...behind every successful man; there is always "good" woman.. Good in quotes. It is good to have a good partner because it makes life good for you. Sometimes it makes you think... "it's the major reason you came to this earth".
However, you might have spotted a girl which you think perfect to spend the rest of your life with, either she proves STUBBORN or NOT, here are 10 tips to surely win her heart and make her your property!

1. Give Her Follow-Ups
Try to give her follow-ups wherever you spot her, but DON'T act with pressure. In other words, don't be too curious. Always give her chances to talk. Best way to start your first conversation: "Hello, I wish to introduce myself..."

3. Be an Admiring Type
Tell her words that make her feel important, because she's important to you, you need to let her know she is having some values that others do not value.
Tell her funny things and add this: "I love it when you smile" immediately after she does that. Girls love it when you praise them.

2. Show Her You Are a Gentle Man
Girls don't want to be treated like a queen, but they do want to be treated like a princess. She doesn't want you to be a doormat, she wants you to be in control. Open every door for her, especially the car door. Pull out her chair and allow her to sit down first when you take her on a date also let her order first. When you are walking alongside the street, you should be the one walking closest to the street. Try to be selfless.

4. Be creative
You don't have to break your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. Give her what recalls your memory. A lady will appreciated a piece of Reekado Banks's track you send to her phone rather than buying her a bunch of ice cream from Shoprite.

5. Mean the Business
Girls don't agree you love them unless you mean the business. I call Bukunmi every day when I finally got her number. I send her encouraging text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I told her I wanted to be her man on the fifth day. She wasn't ready, but she knew what I wanted. I gave her the time she needed with no stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally. She told me she loved that.

6. Speak good of her in front of other people
Like I mentioned earlier, girls love it when you praise them, especially when they hear it from other people that a closer to you. Treat her just as kindly in front of friends and family as you do when you are alone.

7. Be attentive
Show her that you care for her. Pay attention to the small details. Girls care about the small stuff, big time. For instance, if you know your she is a vegetarian, take her to a vegetarian restaurant and listen to what she has to say.

8. Be protective
Don't let her walk alone. If she's going to the gas station at night, go with her. If you're at a club and she needs to go to the restroom, take her there and wait outside the door.

9. Be a good observer
Ask "what", "how" and "why" questions. They help you understand a lady better. If you're doing most of the talking, you're not getting very far with her. Show her you care with body language and by repeating back some of what she just told you.

10. Be Realistic
Ok; Finally, be yourself. She would be so disappointed fallen for a false persona, and why would you want that anyway? So play real games with her, you are encouraging a to be real also.

Learn more at: http://9jaspot.com/202/How-To-Win-A-Girl-s-Heart-In-7-Days/

abeg who create all this rules
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Ladycloud(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
And be financially stable... undecided
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by spreado(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cant xpect much sense on a thread wer 3 cums b4 2

2 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by ojnnaco(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
lagosflexcamp:

Give her weed
Heheheheheheheh. This niqqa self , who come teach you this my pattern ?

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by princeakins(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
lagosflexcamp:

Give her weed

Dt wil sure make her madly in luv
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Abodunrin07(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by TheSPEAKER(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Down here, no romance without finance. undecided
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
How to become a millionaire in seven days is what I wanna know. Who hrt winning EPP?

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Abodunrin07(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
That makes a girl really be in love
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Tobium1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
In 7days abi 7ways?
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Dottore: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
who should i pay to slap some sense into the mind of this op.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by johne4c(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
those things dey work 4 naija?
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Obiwiz(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
BE SUCCESSFUL! That way, you'll win the hearts of young and old, male and female, black and white, Christians, Muslims, pagans, etc. You'll love urself. Nature will smile at you. I repeat, it's risky and futile to chase love. Chase success, and love will flood ur life, even from quarters u least expect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by masterpix(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Huu
Software202:
[img]http://9jaspot.com/uploadfiles/lovers+_308155603.jpg[/img]

There is a normal saying: ...behind every successful man; there is always "good" woman.. Good in quotes. It is good to have a good partner because it makes life good for you. Sometimes it makes you think... "it's the major reason you came to this earth".
However, you might have spotted a girl which you think perfect to spend the rest of your life with, either she proves STUBBORN or NOT, here are 10 tips to surely win her heart and make her your property!

1. Give Her Follow-Ups
Try to give her follow-ups wherever you spot her, but DON'T act with pressure. In other words, don't be too curious. Always give her chances to talk. Best way to start your first conversation: "Hello, I wish to introduce myself..."

3. Be an Admiring Type
Tell her words that make her feel important, because she's important to you, you need to let her know she is having some values that others do not value.
Tell her funny things and add this: "I love it when you smile" immediately after she does that. Girls love it when you praise them.

2. Show Her You Are a Gentle Man
Girls don't want to be treated like a queen, but they do want to be treated like a princess. She doesn't want you to be a doormat, she wants you to be in control. Open every door for her, especially the car door. Pull out her chair and allow her to sit down first when you take her on a date also let her order first. When you are walking alongside the street, you should be the one walking closest to the street. Try to be selfless.

4. Be creative
You don't have to break your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. Give her what recalls your memory. A lady will appreciated a piece of Reekado Banks's track you send to her phone rather than buying her a bunch of ice cream from Shoprite.

5. Mean the Business
Girls don't agree you love them unless you mean the business. I call Bukunmi every day when I finally got her number. I send her encouraging text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I told her I wanted to be her man on the fifth day. She wasn't ready, but she knew what I wanted. I gave her the time she needed with no stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally. She told me she loved that.

6. Speak good of her in front of other people
Like I mentioned earlier, girls love it when you praise them, especially when they hear it from other people that a closer to you. Treat her just as kindly in front of friends and family as you do when you are alone.

7. Be attentive
Show her that you care for her. Pay attention to the small details. Girls care about the small stuff, big time. For instance, if you know your she is a vegetarian, take her to a vegetarian restaurant and listen to what she has to say.

8. Be protective
Don't let her walk alone. If she's going to the gas station at night, go with her. If you're at a club and she needs to go to the restroom, take her there and wait outside the door.

9. Be a good observer
Ask "what", "how" and "why" questions. They help you understand a lady better. If you're doing most of the talking, you're not getting very far with her. Show her you care with body language and by repeating back some of what she just told you.

10. Be Realistic
Ok; Finally, be yourself. She would be so disappointed fallen for a false persona, and why would you want that anyway? So play real games with her, you are encouraging a to be real also. Just to woo a lady, please next

Learn more at: http://9jaspot.com/202/How-To-Win-A-Girl-s-Heart-In-7-Days/
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by mightyleks(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
TO WIN A GIRL'S HEART IN ONE HOUR

SPEND THE MONEY
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
The same advice everybody gives

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Louiscutedude(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmmm.......may dem leave woman for u ooooo
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by ndcide(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
5. Mean the Business
Girls don't agree you love them unless you mean
the business. I call Bukunmi every day when I
finally got her number. I send her encouraging
text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I
told her I wanted to be her man on the fifth day.
She wasn't ready, but she knew what I wanted. I
gave her the time she needed with no
stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally.
She told me she loved that.

I did this and discovered the girl wasn't worth the struggle.

In fact, I tried the listed and the girl started demanding heaven and earth. From one demand to another, from one issue to another .. It wasn't fun anymore.

It was as if wahala dey him own, you toast am.

I had to dump her so I don't lose my mind.

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Realslimshady(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
taaaaarh are u for real,this tip is too long,my guys you dont have to put up any godddammn act,just be yourslf
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Cherishing(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmm wondering if this 7 steps would ever work on me. I need to see ya bank account number to know if he worths my yes or not.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by louismane2: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
lol not entirely true, buh good valid points
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by louismane2: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Eric2537: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
abeg o, d op wey post dis. If i win a gal with dis ur formula shey i go get credit alert fr ma fone
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by vickodedon(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
How to win a girls heart in 1 minute. 1. Show her your life savings(must be upto 1million) 2. Give her your Atm card 3. Tell her the pin 4. Buy her an Iphone
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by vickodedon(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
louismane2:
So should I??
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by louismane2: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cherishing:
Hmm wondering if this 7 steps would ever work on me.
I need to see ya bank account number to know if he worths my yes or not.
lol.. u go girl....
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by sainttwist1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
instead of "how to make money in 7 days" you are tell me how to win girl heart in 7 days. Heart ko, stomach ni. who tell tell you ladies need those nonsense, show bae money she go follow you like kilode

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.