Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days (49195 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / How To Win A Girl’s Heart In 12 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Will it work on nairaland girls cool grin
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Cherishing(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
louismane2:
lol.. u go girl....
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Really, I donbilivit
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
zinaunreal:
This tips are very risky to be published like this on the front page what if a boko haram member finds it and use it to attack women?

Brain Don finish kwa
Ori e ti ku
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by louismane2: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
vickodedon:
So should I??
? should u wat
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by hope4nigeria(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
suzan404:
you dey follow me talkundecided
you tw greedy ocupy almost 7land at a go! Two of you just graduated from Kindagatin ni.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by May19th: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bull crab........make the money and forget the rest
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
hope4nigeria:
you tw greedy ocupy almost 7land at a go! Two of you just graduated from Kindagatin ni.
tongue e consign you??na your land I occupyundecided
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by babaribaba4: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]nice one.
SuperSuave:
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Perfectionist11: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
@ op every lady ain't Bukunmi..different strokes 4 different folks..

I once went for a party in(Akoko) Ondo & after spending like 2 hours there ..I started chatting a nice girl up..

GIRL:How come you're asking me for a relationship?

ME:I don't understand you. Eye candy

GIRL:You're obviously here 4 a party... I know someone like ye isn't d type 2 commit not to talk of doing long distance stuff.. so you just wan leave me wt heartbreak after making me fall..why can't you just say u wanna get laid??

MEsadI shouted halleluyah 4 ma mind & tried to pretend)..but its not like that now

GIRL:what is it like?

MEsadseeing as she was about 2 turn away)okay U got me..I think you're really sexy..(As a sharp guy)..so are u up 4 it?

GIRL:lol..U don't waste time do you?..well I'll get back @ ye..

Na so we visited the pleasure pleasure island 2gether..

LESSON:Some girls prefer guys that are direct..if you form prince charming too much you go end up in d friendzone.

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by bobkezel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op you are totally wrong.
This is just five ways on how to win her heart.
1. Give her money
2. Give her money
3. Give her another money
4. I repeat, give her another money
5. You no de hear word? I said give her the money, wetin de worry u.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by lailo: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
All these wnt work with naija girls----ur money.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by ofemigeorge(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Be yourself
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by vanvick247(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yawns. Mbok no hard and fast rules for this Marra. Say e work for one babe no mean say e go work for another one o!!
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol... This op funny sha, anyway I'm not a gentleman neither do I want to be seen a nice guy by any girl. Certainly, this your post is not for me...
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by zinaunreal(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
yusufogrin:

Brain Don finish kwa
Ori e ti ku
are you not a respecter of opinions? It's what this platform is for so what ever I say ( no matter how bizarre it might seem) is a view and should be respected. I suggest you shut up if you have nothing to say.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
There is no way i will give dis advice to my future son. Am just gonna tell him the cold hard truth. that dude is gonna be one smooth SOB aswear.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
zinaunreal:
are you not a respecter of opinions? It's what this platform is for so what ever I say ( no matter how bizarre it might seem) is a view and should be respected. I suggest you shut up if you have nothing to say.

At least apply a pinch of ur sense before posting a comment.....odi kwa mumu
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by kachi19: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op are u sure you're not from d past? which kyn 1990 love tips be this? You sure say u go marry so? #JustPassing
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by zinaunreal(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
yusufogrin:

At least apply a pinch of ur sense before posting a comment.....odi kwa mumu
ara babuo gi ebe nu
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by odukoyayinka(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Do all dat at ur peril... She'll see u as a nice guy and friendzone u.
Nah........if u r in control...a lady will never friend zone u....
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by buske(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
NONESENSE..... All these work just for kitten?
Hustle... Get money and ALL the girls shall be added onto you. Not just one!
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by BlackMystery(f): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omor all dt one na work..just be you and tell her what u really want!..but since u want d fast lane ..show her some mo' cool grin cheesy#it works like magic grin
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Basalt(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Software202:
[img]http://9jaspot.com/uploadfiles/lovers+_308155603.jpg[/img]

There is a normal saying: ...behind every successful man; there is always "good" woman.. Good in quotes. It is good to have a good partner because it makes life good for you. Sometimes it makes you think... "it's the major reason you came to this earth".
However, you might have spotted a girl which you think perfect to spend the rest of your life with, either she proves STUBBORN or NOT, here are 10 tips to surely win her heart and make her your property!

1. Give Her Follow-Ups
Try to give her follow-ups wherever you spot her, but DON'T act with pressure. In other words, don't be too curious. Always give her chances to talk. Best way to start your first conversation: "Hello, I wish to introduce myself..."

3. Be an Admiring Type
Tell her words that make her feel important, because she's important to you, you need to let her know she is having some values that others do not value.
Tell her funny things and add this: "I love it when you smile" immediately after she does that. Girls love it when you praise them.

2. Show Her You Are a Gentle Man
Girls don't want to be treated like a queen, but they do want to be treated like a princess. She doesn't want you to be a doormat, she wants you to be in control. Open every door for her, especially the car door. Pull out her chair and allow her to sit down first when you take her on a date also let her order first. When you are walking alongside the street, you should be the one walking closest to the street. Try to be selfless.

4. Be creative
You don't have to break your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. Give her what recalls your memory. A lady will appreciated a piece of Reekado Banks's track you send to her phone rather than buying her a bunch of ice cream from Shoprite.

5. Mean the Business
Girls don't agree you love them unless you mean the business. I call Bukunmi every day when I finally got her number. I send her encouraging text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I told her I wanted to be her man on the fifth day. She wasn't ready, but she knew what I wanted. I gave her the time she needed with no stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally. She told me she loved that.

6. Speak good of her in front of other people
Like I mentioned earlier, girls love it when you praise them, especially when they hear it from other people that a closer to you. Treat her just as kindly in front of friends and family as you do when you are alone.

7. Be attentive
Show her that you care for her. Pay attention to the small details. Girls care about the small stuff, big time. For instance, if you know your she is a vegetarian, take her to a vegetarian restaurant and listen to what she has to say.

8. Be protective
Don't let her walk alone. If she's going to the gas station at night, go with her. If you're at a club and she needs to go to the restroom, take her there and wait outside the door.

9. Be a good observer
Ask "what", "how" and "why" questions. They help you understand a lady better. If you're doing most of the talking, you're not getting very far with her. Show her you care with body language and by repeating back some of what she just told you.

10. Be Realistic
Ok; Finally, be yourself. She would be so disappointed fallen for a false persona, and why would you want that anyway? So play real games with her, you are encouraging a to be real also.

Learn more at: http://9jaspot.com/202/How-To-Win-A-Girl-s-Heart-In-7-Days/

We dey talk say things hard for this Buhari government and job no dey, this guy dey talk about girls.

Who girls Epp?
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Damfostopper(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am interested in getting n making money then the girls look for me.... Not d trash ur writing... Op hu get dat kind tym
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Boring:
All did work just for punnanii.. undecided
all this stress for kitten o
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Do all dat at ur peril... She'll see u as a nice guy and friendzone u.
I tell u bro! This is a simple step to endup in friendzone
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Respect55(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Me no get time for dis long epistle.

D only way to win a gal's heart in naija is to give her moni.. Owo... Kudi

Shikena shocked

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
No man on NL should even try to use this tricks on men.
Cos i will close my eye on you.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
gentlegenius:
I don't have to win any girl's heart... Real Men don't win love; It comes to them naturally.
the right is found with the right people...
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
You just contradicted your self you said earlier open the door for her drag her chair and the rest and you finally said be your self ...to be sincere with you l cant do dose things it will look as if am pretending ...so if am my self that is out....after all you felt like posting some thing not that that was what worjed for youu....
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Sambayour(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
zinaunreal:
This tips are very risky to be published like this on the front page what if a boko haram member finds it and use it to attack women?
wetn this bros dey talk sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.