Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days (49197 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / How To Win A Girl’s Heart In 12 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
rubb. ish tips... i prefer iLegend's, Hardon's and co.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by jayAjoku(m): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2016
More like first class tickets to the Friend Zone lol
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by captainbangz: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2016
opp that number 2 ehn.smh if motor jam you nko?
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Desparklingsam(m): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2016
YOU CAN NEVER LOSE GIRLS WHILE CHASING MONEY BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE MONEY WHILE CHASING GIRLS...
USE YOUR BRAIN!!!
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by blaq05: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Why must you see this picture? Are we whites? Na so people like you dey encourage bleaching cream up & down. Immediately I saw this pic from your post, APC comes to mind cos everything about them is sham(deceitful) you think say girls nowadays wan chop gentle man or fine boi? Receive sense

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Dbisector(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Only few botty girls will understand this.... ajepako no way
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Legitman22(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Do all dat at ur peril... She'll see u as a nice guy and friendzone u.
Friendzone is not a bad tin, so long as u know how to take advantage of it.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Legitman22(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Kiish:
All these ones no dey work for our Home base babes... grin grin
I hail una
From my personal own personal experience these 3 things are d most important.
1, Friendship 2. Respect 3. Sex
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Coldfeets: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmm... na wa o!

All diz guys saying showing her money, show her money, how far na? How market? Are you really happy? Since you have been showing the money, what has that gotten you so far?

Sadly, what some of you guys don't (want to) understand is that any girl you got because of your so called money, another guy is most likely going to snatch her away from you because of that same money when the time comes.

Someone took his time to give you a better way of attracting women who will be loyal and true to you and instead of learning one or two things from his point of view, you are here saying no need, just show her the money.

In other words, you don't even care if the girl truly loves you or not. All you want is just to have someone you can be fuckïng abi? It's a pity. What's the need of being in a relationship then? You might as well remain single for life and be ready to getting yourself an ashawo any time the need to fuςk arises.

Just look at your life. You don't even want to man up. A girl is exploiting you because the only good thing she can see from you is your so called money and instead of calling her to order, you are here supporting the same materialistic notion.

Tufiakwa

And the girls are not even helping matters at all. I saw one of their foolish representatives on this thread saying just show me your bank account and I'm like so that you will show me your pants abi?

Tufiakwa.

Tomorrow they will come out and start shouting men only see them as sex objects but that's exactly what you are! Ashawo ten kobo!!!

Tufiakwa! Ya so kwa unu!
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by datyrone(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2016
this one is how to look like a sweet gentleman to ladies.if you want the real deal
1.tell her your fada is a permanent staff in an oil coy (our future is secured)
2.you are working and getting paid over 200k(she don dey respect you)
3.you have your own well furnished place(you are very sexy)
4.you have a good ride(she loves you,you dont need to love her back.her love is enuf for the two of you)
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by achieverme(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Boring:
All did work just for punnanii.. undecided

No, you got it wrong. There is more to a woman than pussy.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Legitman22(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2016
jayAjoku:
More like first class tickets to the Friend Zone lol
Friendzone is not bad, most of d girls i hav fvckd started with d friendzone, then i started callin her names lik my lov, honey etc. Then i started touch her playfully bfor u know it, we started fvckin each other.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Rasque1759(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
this can never work with naija girls
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by anyicash(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2016
It works wella...you have just opened up my secret of getting young ladies.

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Software202(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2016
anyicash:
It works wella...you have just opened up my secret of getting young ladies.
Good @anyicash any lady that this can't work for is probably not a choice to plan the future with.

1 Like

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2016
zinaunreal:
ara babuo gi ebe nu
lol

Funny dude
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by vonn(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
How to win a Nigerian girl's heart in 1hr.

Give her weed
Show her your money undecided
Then you haven't met someone like me. undecided
lagosflexcamp:
How to win a Nigerian girl's heart in 1hr.

Give her weed
Show her your money undecided
Then you haven't met someone like me.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by vickodedon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
louismane2:

? should u wat
use those steps for u??
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by free37: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmm...
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by gevans(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
we had heard
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by jayAjoku(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Legitman22:
Friendzone is not bad, most of d girls i hav fvckd started with d friendzone, then i started callin her names lik my lov, honey etc. Then i started touch her playfully bfor u know it, we started fvckin each other.
lol ok if you say so
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Software202(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.