Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,669 members, 7,844,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Making A Move With Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making A Move With Your Crush (730 Views)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Move With Your Crush by bosslhadi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello people, please I need your thoughts on this :
There's this guy that a friend of mine loves and she thinks he loves her also but hasn't said anything about it and she went ahead to open up to him but he didn't say anything, anytime she visits ,he would kiss her and wanna have sex with her but he hasn't said a word about relationship..now she doesn't know where she stands.. Pls people advice on what to do
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Pilate2016(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
I advise she leaves that boy cos he don't love her or less he is a very religious person. That may be why he is confused whether to be in the relationship or not. I wish your friend well cos I knew how it hurts to love someone and the person don't love you.
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=15pt] making a move with your crush undecided.. [/size]
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Swegzfreak: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] making a move with your crush undecided.. [/size]
HOLY SH!T! U FINE AS Bleep
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Dotwillis1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
he just wanna be friends with benefits ...,not bad undecided
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
So he has to lie to u to be his girlfriend just because he wants to have sex with u?
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Nasri100(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Got to love Women. They will always give us the benefit of the doubt even when it is obvious.
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by bosslhadi(f): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pilate2016:
I advise she leaves that boy cos he don't love her or less he is a very religious person. That may be why he is confused whether to be in the relationship or not. I wish your friend well cos I knew how it hurts to love someone and the person don't love you.
. Okay thanks
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by bosslhadi(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nasri100:
Got to love Women. They will always give us the benefit of the doubt even when it is obvious.
Is this your advice?
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Nasri100(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
bosslhadi:
Is this your advice?
The guy noe like ur friend. Na my advice b dat.
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by bosslhadi(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nasri100:

The guy noe like ur friend. Na my advice b dat.
Okay thank you
Re: Making A Move With Your Crush by Pilate2016(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
bosslhadi:
. Okay thanks
Your welcome

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies / 9 Stages You Go Through When Your Favorite Couple Breaks Up / Be Careful Who You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.